Author Topic: Antwuan Dixon Interview  (Read 17186 times)

Abyss1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
Re: Antwuan Dixon Interview
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2015, 03:44:28 PM »
I want to like Antwuan but he's just so fucking stupid, same with that other dude. Still sucks he's going to jail though. Does California still have that three strikes law?
I know what you mean, I'm bored as fuck and wanted to listen to this, I tried so hard to understand his first few sentences (in response to him possibly going back to Jail) and just turned it off as it didn't seem to be much about skateboarding

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2015, 03:53:56 PM »
An added note, I think I became so numb to both of their stupidity that I didn't even realize how insane it is that the BMX douche was actually bragging about peeing in a passed out girl's mouth. Just ponder that for one second.

Irvine-Sucks.com

shark tits

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2015, 04:03:14 PM »
An added note, I think I became so numb to both of their stupidity that I didn't even realize how insane it is that the BMX douche was actually bragging about peeing in a passed out girl's mouth. Just ponder that for one second.
hahaha, you're right. that and twuan's lowkey admittance of kicking a pregnant lady, there were a few lines in there that were beyond the pale. what a strange group, i think the 2 white guys were pro bmxicans and somehow, most likely shared love of cocaine they're all buddies. it's like andy roy adopted 2 whites and a black kid and they're all grown up.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2015, 05:55:50 PM »
How did the interviewer think that ten grand a month equals $200,000, but knew that a woman born in 1967 is 48 years old?

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2015, 06:00:43 PM »
I got 20 minutes into before thinking WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THERE IS NUDE CHICKS YOU COULD BE WATCHING INSTEAD OF THIS CRAP

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2015, 06:13:33 PM »
If you are worried that you are struggling with addiction at any level, listen to the whole thing and you will probably never touch your vice again.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2015, 06:56:23 PM »
He has a kid too now, right?  Smh

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2015, 10:51:17 PM »
Damn, that was seriously depressing and at times deeply disturbing. Pissing in a passed out girl's mouth is rape. That's fucking disgusting. And Antwuan knocked a chick out and possibly kicked a pregnant woman in the stomach? That's some fucked up shit. I used to feel some pity for him because I'm an alcoholic/ addict and can relate to a degree. But dude isn't even trying and he's obviously not grateful for all the opportunities he was given. I was under the impression he got sober after his last stint in jail. Guess not. I remember skating with him and hanging out and drinking at night when we were younger and he really was a cool kid and super nice and fun to be around. I'm sure he'll be back in jail in no time. I've given up on him ever changing and putting out another part. It's sad he turned out like this.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

era

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2015, 11:52:57 PM »
Must feel good to know the crips will always take care of you.

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2015, 03:34:10 AM »
Wtf is wrong with LA

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2015, 07:09:47 AM »
Its kind of sad. Being known and someone so polarizing for both his ability and personality (from the first half of his career)
can only last so long. Because from what it sounds like, everyone is tired of this guy. He was a huge rock star at his peak, but now it doesn't help.
I don't want him to quit though & just continue to end up in and out of prison, forever.

Probably not possible, but a change of scenery would definitely help at least alittle bit. LA being a hub of everything cool and bad at the same time is just gonna contribute to doing him in. Send him to Iceland or Montana or somefing!

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2015, 10:10:15 AM »
Turned it off after a minute or two. i hate when people start bragging about this kind of childish bullshit.
He had all the potential in the world, best sponsors, and he threw it all away...
And he is blaming everyone, but himself.

Im also convinced now that he is mildly regular... At least.

Get some help dude, seriously, because you will not make it past 40 this way.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2015, 10:11:38 AM »
smh, he could've been one of the greatest but he threw it all away

Clearly he has a very destructive personality, but the question is, had he not signed on to a company that promoted & encouraged such behavior (when it was profitable), would he have gone down the same path?

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2015, 10:58:04 AM »
you fools are simps, wipe those tears.

this shit was mad funny

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2015, 11:08:47 AM »
That wasn't remotely funny, well the  ten minutes I watched wasn't anyway. Really quite sad to see and hear. Plus he's obvious on coke or pills or something during this interview.
Fuck him, he's done. Even if Baker was backing him or promoting his lifestyle, this may not have helped him but it certainly wasn't the cause of his downfall. There are plenty of team riders (as well as ex team-riders) on Baker who have or have had substance abuse issues / pursue that party lifestyle but they are either still on the team / not in prison / coke heads who kick pregnant ladies and are productive as skateboarders.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2015, 11:54:21 AM »
On a scale of skatebook burning to screwdriver rape where does pregnant kicking land?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2015, 01:18:03 PM »
Add Jon Dickson vs Jonah Hill sounding BMXer to the 2015 beefs list
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2015, 01:46:30 PM »
The comments on his instagram make me sick

"youll always be my fav skater"
"i know you'l drop a heavy part soon"

Being the most unemployable person is not cool, always gotta be a thug.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2015, 01:57:33 PM »
Question is , Even if he drops a 3 song epic part . Doing the most amazing tricks to the best songs

Whos gonna pick him up ?

reading through this threat hes done sexual assaults , assaulted pregnant women . Hes on every drug and drinking . before he was locked up for beating up a guy infront of his kids .

Bakers been known to deal with some of the "worst" trouble makers in the business , but hes even too much for them

On a separate note . Would it be wrong to write thrasher and ask them to boycott his 4/20 part ? . I try not be mean to people , but this is a man who is hurting other people . Like I said sexual assault , beating up a pregnant woman , beating up a father infront of his kids.

Is there a interest from SLAP to make sure thrasher doenst release this  part and make sure he doesnt get another big sponsor ?

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2015, 02:28:55 PM »
Question is , Even if he drops a 3 song epic part . Doing the most amazing tricks to the best songs

Whos gonna pick him up ?

reading through this threat hes done sexual assaults , assaulted pregnant women . Hes on every drug and drinking . before he was locked up for beating up a guy infront of his kids .

Bakers been known to deal with some of the "worst" trouble makers in the business , but hes even too much for them

On a separate note . Would it be wrong to write thrasher and ask them to boycott his 4/20 part ? . I try not be mean to people , but this is a man who is hurting other people . Like I said sexual assault , beating up a pregnant woman , beating up a father infront of his kids.

Is there a interest from SLAP to make sure thrasher doenst release thisĀ  part and make sure he doesnt get another big sponsor ?

I back that. Piece of shit doesn't deserve anything better than rotting in jail.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2015, 02:34:11 PM »
Selfish might be his only option. It's stupid because he did all of this to himself. Noone fucked him over like so many other skaters

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2015, 02:34:48 PM »

Whos gonna pick him up ?

Is there a interest from SLAP to make sure thrasher doenst release this  part and make sure he doesnt get another big sponsor ?
white soccer mom statement

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2015, 02:46:12 PM »
If he can stay out of jail until April (miracle number one), there is almost no chance that he will skate enough to actually drop a part (miracle number two).  If he does, and that part is even close to the level it could be, I will buy anyone a sandwich that stops by. 

Claim it today.  Who thinks these two miracles are going to happen, and the results will be up to par?

I can't imagine anyone could watch this and still back this character.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

shark tits

« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2015, 03:20:45 PM »

Whos gonna pick him up ?

he did some bad stuff but he didn't do sexual assault, he beat up a guy who looked to twuan's trained eye like he did sexual assault. totally different crimes. his little fat buddy who pees in sleeping girls' mouths, he might be guilty of some kinda sexual assault but twuan twuan didn't admit to anything like that. he just stomps bitches.
get it straight [ride krooked]

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2015, 03:32:12 PM »
Expand Quote

Whos gonna pick him up ?

[close]
he did some bad stuff but he didn't do sexual assault, he beat up a guy who looked to twuan's trained eye like he did sexual assault. totally different crimes. his little fat buddy who pees in sleeping girls' mouths, he might be guilty of some kinda sexual assault but twuan twuan didn't admit to anything like that. he just stomps bitches.

Ah sorry , thought it was Dixon .

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2015, 05:33:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Whos gonna pick him up ?

[close]
[close]

Ah sorry , thought it was Dixon .
you a opp.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2015, 06:04:00 AM »
He'd sort of fit on krooked?

This interview had a magnetic car crash quality to it, I kept going back...

The last 20 minute come down is pretty amazing pod.

The interviewee texting and not answering questions whilst the interviewer asks "could you date Helen Keller?" Then he and the other moronic BMX guy complain about girls with bad spelling... Holy fuck!

It's so bad.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Retox

• Rep: -47
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2015, 05:26:23 PM »
Read a fucking book.  Your ghetto speak is seriously fucking frowned upon.

Please no one owes you shit.  You delivered one video part; you sir owe them a few more parts.  Go ahead hold your skating ransom because you feel so entitled you illiterate twat.  Good luck finding a job with all them face tats.

He thinks being a thug is cool, but every word he speaks brings him closer to six feet under.  Fuck that he ain't even worth burying let alone sponsoring.  Not mutual agreement... It's a symbiotic relationship where Twuan latches onto you til he sees a juicier sucker.

Poor Beagle... He has to endure this dude for days at a time.  I seriously would consider snuffing him out with a pillow. 
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 05:44:38 PM by Retox »

Michelle Obama

• Rep: 3
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2015, 08:00:57 PM »
To everybody saying he only had one part:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpi3MDe0FJQ

turtleboy86

• Rep: -14
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2015, 08:13:01 PM »
yea he had the best part in that baker has a deathwish by far... im sure the rest of the team doesnt count there parts in it as actual parts thoe