Author Topic: Epicly Later'd Ali Boulala  (Read 42004 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: Epicly Later'd Ali Boulala
« Reply #210 on: December 07, 2015, 02:51:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
just curious, but who out of the OG PD crew still drink? is dustin the only one? reynolds, greco, erik, shane heyl, ali, all sober now. spanly is sober too, but him and herm and even braydon seemed like they were just kids when all those other guys were going their hardest.
[close]

Ellington still drinks, but on rare occasion

I wouldn't call Braydon, Herman, Spanky in the OG PD crew, they kinda came abit later

I guess it's Dollin and Ellington that still drink, but Ellington rarely
Dollins added Rowan into Piss Drunx occording to Dollins Instagram a few months ago
[close]

far as i know this is not the case!

Ellington's counting days, which means he's completely sober. Or a liar! OR BOTH!!!!!!

underknowledge

« Reply #211 on: December 07, 2015, 03:32:05 PM »
i can relate to whoever said "you can't escape people drinking" or something. I'm not straight edge but I got a car about a year ago and I don't fuck with drinking and driving, however my friends don't seem to give a fuck always serving me beer passing me the joint telling me to relax have a bit. Even if i wasn't driving and just trying to be sober it would still piss me off, it's like it's fucking pointless if you're not getting fucked up. It's not generosity it's enablers.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 03:34:47 PM by underknowledge »

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #212 on: December 07, 2015, 04:40:27 PM »
I thought EE was sober??? 

I'm probably going to be thinking about this all the time till I find out the truth.

French manicure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #213 on: December 07, 2015, 06:19:37 PM »
I thought EE was sober??? 

I'm probably going to be thinking about this all the time till I find out the truth.

This was from 2012, so maybe he's completely quit drinking now (Like some others in this thread I could've swore he was sober nowadays)

I guess a good way to start is: how bad was it when it was at its worst?

I guess it’s like any other kid that’s young and getting paid. I moved to California and was having fun with my friends and stuff. Our Baker thing was glamorized a little bit more than what anybody’s situation was. We drank a lot or whatever but who doesn’t? My mom was always really mellow with me drinking and stuff. I’d be sixteen and she’d be like, “If you’re going to go out and get drunk, come here and get drunk with your friends.” And I’d do that and I think that gave me a little bit of a tolerance in a way of not wanting to get as completely fucked up as possible, because I started at an earlier age, even though I ended up doing that too at times. Drinking is fun and it can get out of hand pretty quick and then you get into doing a little bit of coke or something and next thing you know you’re smoking crack in Hollywood. Fortunately my body, at the time, had a shutdown mechanism where at six in the morning or seven in the morning you’re smoking crack or whatever and I couldn’t do it anymore. The next day being a pro skateboarder I felt like such a piece of shit that I was regretful every single time I did that. Some people get to the point where they’re like, “Fuck it! I don’t care. The drug is more important.” But to me skating was always more important. I still go out and get drunk and stuff. I haven’t touched hard drugs in quite a while but I think it’s nice to go out and get drunk with your friends, but it’s also nice not to black out and be an asshole to everybody.

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #214 on: December 20, 2015, 01:54:56 PM »
Dollin drinking a beer during his interview, I think it's interesting hearing everyone's reaction to it. I think that since Dollin is still a PD - or whatever - maybe makes everyone assume he's still as crazy as those guys ever were with alcohol to this day? Companies probably still try to market it with him based on the following. Maybe he was in the thick of it with those guys and went crazy as most people do at that age, especially given the freedom given with their profession, but just toned it down seeing what happened to everyone around him. It's not like I personally know or hangout with Dollin but it seems like the guy just enjoys a good beer, perhaps still gets drunk often, but isn't a true addict like the other guys who got sober. I'd imagine he might have dabbled with hard drugs during the PD heyday but realized what not to do seeing the aftermath for everyone else. In the States, when I tell people I drink a beer almost every night with dinner sometimes they're response is, "That sounds like too much, you think you may be an alcoholic". Fuckin' hell, no, I just like beer. You could leave a liquor cabinet with bottles worth 5 grand each with me and I wouldn't touch it. Personally, I'm just keen on beer.

So who knows in regards to Dollin? These episodes were really eye opening though, Boulala was a guy with that energy for sure and then this thing happened which was horrible; Afterwards, he vanished. Fuck man... He just seems so down on life though. Like he thinks about killing himself everyday or something but sticks around for the sake of everyone who he knows cares about him.

Retox

• Rep: -47
« Reply #215 on: December 20, 2015, 03:26:28 PM »
Geoff might be a sociopath.  Any see him smiling while describing the death of his friend?

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #216 on: December 20, 2015, 03:58:49 PM »
Geoff might be a sociopath.  Any see him smiling while describing the death of his friend?
Geoff just put it behind him, he smiles all the time on camera. That or his Liverpool was coming out

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 121
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #217 on: December 20, 2015, 05:00:33 PM »

I'll be the first to call Rowley out for his sociopathic ways but I honestly just think it was nostalgia here and him reminiscing about the golden days of flip. Like Dollin, we don't get to see the whole interview, it's only snippets

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #218 on: December 21, 2015, 09:04:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Geoff just put it behind him, he smiles all the time on camera. That or his Liverpool was coming out

He should probably have that checked...sounds dangerous/catchy.

jomeara1

« Reply #219 on: December 21, 2015, 10:28:56 AM »
Rowley's old  :(