Author Topic: San Bernardino  (Read 5409 times)

ice nine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: San Bernardino
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2015, 04:23:22 PM »
^why not just link reddit if ur gonna copy from there
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1529
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2015, 02:02:13 AM »
On the surveillance note, isn't this the exact type of person all this overkill in intelligence gathering is supposed to stop? The guy was known to have terrorist links, purchased the assault rifles/handguns through the legal method, took a trip to the Middle East...all these sound like pretty clear indicators that were obviously overlooked.  I guess my point is why add more hay to the stack when it's already nearly impossible to find the needle?

Analogy taken from Reddit

This should trigger some sort of an automatic alert to the local police department. I wouldn't say that there are that many people that would do all three of these things.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 336
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2015, 07:37:40 AM »
Expand Quote
On the surveillance note, isn't this the exact type of person all this overkill in intelligence gathering is supposed to stop? The guy was known to have terrorist links, purchased the assault rifles/handguns through the legal method, took a trip to the Middle East...all these sound like pretty clear indicators that were obviously overlooked.  I guess my point is why add more hay to the stack when it's already nearly impossible to find the needle?

[close]

This should trigger some sort of an automatic alert to the local police department. I wouldn't say that there are that many people that would do all three of these things.

More on the FBI, CIA, ATF sort of deal.
Hopefully this fucked up situation brings some more eyes to San Bernardoodoo. That place has daily gun violence, a fucked local government, and shit infrastructure. Maybe this carnage got more focus because the victims were, outside of if there was a prospective target, innocent, in comparison if someone's brains get vacuumed out at x amount of fps over an exchange of illegal substances gone wrong on every other Friday night.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Andmoreagain

• Rep: 52
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2015, 09:51:55 AM »
If anyone needs me i'll be self-radicalizing at the skatepark

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2015, 12:08:02 PM »
From everything I read, although the building houses a lot of facilities that deal with/help the mentally and physically handicapped, the room he hit was being rented out by the San Bernardino Department of Public Health (where Farook worked) so it was his co-workers that got shot up.  Obviously this doesn't detract from the sympathy felt for victims but it just makes the whole thing even weirder considering it sounds like he had a bunch of other bombs at home.  I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up coming out that the husband and wife were actually part of a bigger plot that revolved around something in LA closer to Christmas but acted on a target of convenience because they got shaky or thought they were being surveilled.  

Two days later, the FBI has discovered the couple may have been inspired by ISIS. How did they discover this? From one of the shooter's Facebook posts just before the shooting. Way to go NSA. FBI says neither shooter was ever on their radar.
http://q13fox.com/2015/12/04/san-bernardino-shooter-pledged-allegiance-to-isis-in-facebook-post-as-shooting-was-happening/

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2015, 05:20:28 PM »

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2015, 02:38:12 AM »
Wasn't that supposed to be an active crime scene LOL

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2015, 02:40:27 AM »
Wasn't that supposed to be an active crime scene LOL
The FBI took what they needed for evidence and then the landlord let the media run wild, pretty ridiculous though.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2015, 06:15:59 AM »
I fear that this is only the beginning. This type of attack is sickening. I mean attacking the disabled? How big of a piece of shit can you be?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2015, 07:59:53 AM »
Expand Quote
I fear that this is only the beginning. This type of attack is sickening. I mean attacking the disabled? How big of a piece of shit can you be?
[close]

I dont know the republicans have a candidate that makes fun of diasbled people.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2015, 09:00:03 AM »
Everyone makes fun of disabled people. It's horrible but true. Not everyone takes it those extra couple of steps and murders them just for being.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2015, 09:41:15 AM »
you guys are aware that this is some false flag shit just like the boston marathon bombing, RIGHT ?
 PLEASE, RESEARCH THIS KIND OF SHIT PROPPERLY GUYS, LIKE IF IT WAS A PRO LEAVING A BOARD SPONSOR OR WHATEVER YOU KIDS LIKE.
 ITS YOUR COUNTRY THATS LYING TO ALL OF YOU, media is their best friend/weapon/control.
its as simple as this: a FEW years ago  most people just watched the news and thought " well, shits on tv so its real, its the news"
but with the smartphone invasion there are WAY too many citizens carrying high quality cameras that would debunk any fictional event that wasnt really witnessed by a civilian, so the new modus operandi is to bring this kind of staged events to the streets, having war vets posing as  injured victims and even posing as dead bodies in several cases, while the detonations dont ever really hit any one known to any other civilian being since theyre staged and everything is under control.

if you guys are going to use the internet USE IT RIGHT
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

themoustache

• Rep: 26
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2015, 06:06:48 PM »
you guys are aware that this is some false flag shit just like the boston marathon bombing, RIGHT ?
 PLEASE, RESEARCH THIS KIND OF SHIT PROPPERLY GUYS, LIKE IF IT WAS A PRO LEAVING A BOARD SPONSOR OR WHATEVER YOU KIDS LIKE.
 ITS YOUR COUNTRY THATS LYING TO ALL OF YOU, media is their best friend/weapon/control.
its as simple as this: a FEW years ago  most people just watched the news and thought " well, shits on tv so its real, its the news"
but with the smartphone invasion there are WAY too many citizens carrying high quality cameras that would debunk any fictional event that wasnt really witnessed by a civilian, so the new modus operandi is to bring this kind of staged events to the streets, having war vets posing as  injured victims and even posing as dead bodies in several cases, while the detonations dont ever really hit any one known to any other civilian being since theyre staged and everything is under control.

if you guys are going to use the internet USE IT RIGHT
This guy.

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2015, 06:40:52 PM »
Some fucking people. Everything is a fucking false flag isn't it. fucking cocksucker.

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2015, 06:48:01 PM »
slap on white  ignorants who dont even skate
CONFIRMED
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Grampa

• Rep: 151
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2015, 07:13:07 PM »
"False flag" is this killing season's hottest buzzword. "Strawman" is close second.

Genuinely curious: where do you enlightened "false flag"-declaring crusaders draw the line at what insane shit you buy into? It really must be exhausting to furiously skim (completely devoid of any sort of critical thinking, however) Wikipedia articles of every gargled word spewing from Alex Jones' sweaty, frothy lips. What else do you take to heart? Dianetics? Coast-to-Coast callers?

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2015, 10:14:07 PM »

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2015, 10:50:59 PM »
CONFIRMED

El Chino on schizophrenic episode confirmed.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 336
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2015, 06:05:13 AM »
CONFIRMED

lol,
I'm imagining all of slap physically on top of a pile of white ignorants due to your grammar.
Bruh, we think you meant ignorance. Moreover, you are on slap too; if you are going to describe slap as a homogenous amoeba, then you are part of it as well, since you are on slap.
Math is tight, do it.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.