Author Topic: Last Resort AB - The Thread.  (Read 6844 times)

truthislie

• Rep: 21
Re: Last Resort AB - The Thread.
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2021, 05:08:35 AM »
Just got the low ones in the mail. I usually skate nb cups cause I m old but I m seriously impressed by the feel and look. First time my girlfriend asked if they made them in women’s sizes because she thinks they look so good.
thecandidness.tumblr.com

Giza Butler

• Rep: 18
« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2021, 06:22:17 AM »
Been skating them for a week now.

The insole has actually adapted a lot more to the shape of my foot and it's very very comfy.

Not a lot of damage being done but I haven't flipped my board much, but the grip is great.

As pointed out by a friend, this shoe has all the best features from Cons, Nike and Vans combined.

Very happy with them overall, I finally got the black on black too, stoked!
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

mattdlx

• Rep: 64
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2021, 09:42:26 AM »
Just got the low ones in the mail. I usually skate nb cups cause I m old but I m seriously impressed by the feel and look. First time my girlfriend asked if they made them in women’s sizes because she thinks they look so good.

DLX has the black/white VM001 down to mens 5 (roughly women’s 6.5) if you’re looking.
SPB!

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 236
« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2021, 04:03:23 PM »
Just got a pair of the blue/black hi tops on sale via Paradeworld/303 boards.  Went down 1/2 size to 9.5.  Gonna reiterate what others said, these things are solid, well built, look and fit great.  Feel broken in out of the box.  These might just get me off the teat of “big shoe” for a little bit
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2021, 05:15:25 PM »
Lace swap thurz

Giza Butler

« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2021, 04:00:24 AM »

New model! Looks like it has a Gazelle toe.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

truthislie

• Rep: 21
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2021, 04:06:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

DLX has the black/white VM001 down to mens 5 (roughly women’s 6.5) if you’re looking.

Thanks for the heads up, I´m in Europe though. My local had them in girls sizes as well, my gf already tried them but she would need a half size, so she passed.
thecandidness.tumblr.com

Giza Butler

« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2021, 05:56:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Thanks for the heads up, I´m in Europe though. My local had them in girls sizes as well, my gf already tried them but she would need a half size, so she passed.

7Hills in Rome (Italy) has small sizes of the first run.

https://7hillsroma.com/it/footwear/last-resort-ab.html

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2021, 06:26:31 AM »

the sketch does but the actual shoe looks more like a cons toecap or even old skool.

stets

• Rep: 39
« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2021, 09:27:41 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
the sketch does but the actual shoe looks more like a cons toecap or even old skool.

The T-Toe in that Sharpie doodle would be way cooler than those yellow jawns on the assembly line... all those are is an Old Skool with an early 80's adidas-ish wavy eyerow. Make that T-Toe happen, Pontus!!
Quote from: augustmoon
lol, don't let my sticker job keep you up at night, buddy

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2021, 09:59:03 AM »
I don’t think it was meant to be a “T” toe cap like gazelle.. it is just the perspective of the drawing. Definitely made some revisions during production samples it seems. The texture on the foxing looks great.

kneebone

• SLAP Pal
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2021, 10:12:02 AM »
there's no way those drawings and those production samples are the same shoe.  It's a fundamentally different toe and sidewall (ollie area) design.