Author Topic: Truck set-ups  (Read 1220661 times)

beandemon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 180
Re: Truck set-ups
« Reply #10680 on: December 17, 2021, 05:13:27 PM »
Those insert kingpin nuts are interesting. I think the technical term for them would be a splined sleeve nut, but the hex portion and nyloc are fairly unique. If the size is close, you could use a socket to hold the hex and another wrench on the kp to “draw” them into the baseplate. If there’s not enough room to hold the hex, you could put in a kp backwards for pounding duty.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
« Reply #10681 on: December 17, 2021, 05:52:12 PM »
Random german skateshop just hit me with the most amazing product for inverted kingpins. Anybody have it already?

https://www.skateshop24.de/10-reverse-kingpin-nuts-14mm-fixed-14

Goddamn that's a good idea. In all my years professionally scanning McMaster-Carr and Tacoma Screw catalogs, I never saw anything like this, so I think it's safe to assume that it's custom made. I want a few bags of these.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

beandemon

« Reply #10682 on: December 17, 2021, 06:57:08 PM »
Anybody ever used a torque wrench for tightening the trucks? What id the order of magnitude of moment which is typical for tightening a kingpin? I am thinking of buying a wrench but I don't know the Nm range which would be suitable. I touched my kingpin and now I can't get my trucks feeling equal again (especially when they harden up a bit in cold weather) and it drives me insane and this might give me peace of mind.
Here’s a systematic way to get your trucks even:
With your board stationary on the ground, step on one edge at the midpoint of your board. Whichever wheel comes up first - that’s the tighter truck. If the wheels bite before coming off the ground, then whichever bites last.  Mark the location of one of the points of that truck’s kingpin nut on the hanger with a sharpie dot. The dot goes on the hanger, not nut. This is a fixed point to use as a reference.  Loosen one point at a time -turn the nut counterclockwise until the next point of the hex aligns with your mark-until the trucks are even. Tighten/loosen both trucks to taste by using the same technique to adjust each truck the same number of points of the hex relative to a fixed point.
Versions of this technique are used in various applications. I think I first learned it servicing hydraulic fittings that called for tightening “‘x’ number ‘ffft’” - flats from finger right.

Edit for oops
« Last Edit: December 19, 2021, 11:43:15 AM by beandemon »

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 937
  • U neg cuz UR insecure-glad I got under your skin
« Reply #10683 on: December 19, 2021, 11:39:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Thanks, Xen! I haven't skated thunders, but the team and the brand itself are dope. The specs look good except the kingpin clearance and the baseplate positioning. The royals look a bit more functional to me, 52 mm, good kingpin clearance and baseplate positioning, my only concern is the brand. I am used to slide with the baseplate. I have been mostly on ventures, but this year decided to try film and a homie gave me his royal lows. I was pleasantly surprised by the royals, coz i had 2 pairs in the early 2000s that broke quite fast. The lows are super for flip tricks and manuals. But as i said the kingpin is hanging a lot and i have to skate wheels smaller than 52, which i like but i usually buy wheels at 53-54 so i can skate them longer. Damn, i have to decide before the Christmas sales finish.
[close]

I'm currently skating the new Royals (never skated the brand prior and I don't subscribe to brand loyalty but to does it meet my pre-reqs) and they're really doing it for me. Important to note that I've left them stock...and I tend to fuck with my truck setups usually.

I love Thunders for pop-feel and height and weight, but loathe the wheelbite I get (I ride loose). Indy/ACE/ML/THEEVE/Tensor ATGs...all turn great..some are heavier, some are too tall, etc., the royals, for me, combine everything I like: mid truck, low/light pop feel, pretty light for a 'standard' and stable like a thunder and venture but turn better....not as deep as ACE or as wide arcing as Indy but if you ever wanted a smoother thunder or a venture that turns instead of having to lean, you will be very surprised...

Also, zero QC issues. At all.

RE: the bones bushing 'denser' comment, FWIW, I've always felt that the black bushings were superior in terms of break-in, over all feel and longevity.
[close]

OK wheelbite wasn't just me then even on my 51mm wheels. Everything else about the trucks are great, really impressed with the turn and pop feel.

I don't have WB issues with the royals (51ish), my comment was referencing Thunders.

DaSk8D00D

• Rep: -108
  • Can't Leave SLAP Alone the Game Needs Me!
« Reply #10684 on: December 19, 2021, 12:52:27 PM »
Been skating some Venture 5.6 Ti's for a few months now w/ the the stock clear bushings and they're like the perfect truck for me all around. Light and nimble for flip tricks but stable and way less wheelbitey on hard landings

I did add riptide pivot cups and Titanium hardware, kingpin, and axle nuts just to mix/max everything even more.

Only thing that has me tripping is that one of the bushings is fraying alot while the other one isn't
I've skated these exclusively with twin tail decks where I match up the truck tightness so I'm unsure why one has so much more wear on it than the other. Both sides feel the same when I skate them though. It's really just the aesthetics that bug me. I'm pretty sure I spun it around you couldn't see the split side like a week ago, but it's either slowly rotated back or split all the way around. I would actually prefer not to replace these because I think the clear bushings are sick

braksabbath

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 192
« Reply #10685 on: December 19, 2021, 01:53:18 PM »
Is the washer cutting into it? Replace it with a flat washer

DaSk8D00D

• Rep: -108
  • Can't Leave SLAP Alone the Game Needs Me!
« Reply #10686 on: December 19, 2021, 03:41:36 PM »
Is the washer cutting into it? Replace it with a flat washer

That's what I was thinking at first, but I ran some flat washers from riptide and I didn't like how the bushing would look off-center after skating for a while. It looked just as bad as the fraying and it shows more of it as well, so I switched back to stock washers

I'm probably just being nitpicky with the aesthetics, but I am curious as to why one bushing would have so much more wear than the other when I've only skated them with symmetrical boards

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #10687 on: December 19, 2021, 04:46:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Reddit hack for tighter trucks without ruing the bushings.

[close]

Wouldn’t this be the same amount of downforce on the bushings as if you were to tighten them without all the washers though? Not sure how this would preserve your bushings. The only benefit I could see from doing this would be not catching and tearing up your kingpin threads on smiths.
[close]

If you want to find some people that don't know shit about skating, look for the people on Reddit trying to figure out ways to make their tensors super tight. Hahaha.

Lol.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #10688 on: December 19, 2021, 04:49:40 PM »
Been skating some Venture 5.6 Ti's for a few months now w/ the the stock clear bushings and they're like the perfect truck for me all around. Light and nimble for flip tricks but stable and way less wheelbitey on hard landings

I did add riptide pivot cups and Titanium hardware, kingpin, and axle nuts just to mix/max everything even more.

Only thing that has me tripping is that one of the bushings is fraying alot while the other one isn't
I've skated these exclusively with twin tail decks where I match up the truck tightness so I'm unsure why one has so much more wear on it than the other. Both sides feel the same when I skate them though. It's really just the aesthetics that bug me. I'm pretty sure I spun it around you couldn't see the split side like a week ago, but it's either slowly rotated back or split all the way around. I would actually prefer not to replace these because I think the clear bushings are sick

I suggest a green bait and tackle flat washer. You won't have to tighten them as many turns. Purple seem to crack often if you don't leave them flush with the kingpin.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 937
  • U neg cuz UR insecure-glad I got under your skin
« Reply #10689 on: December 20, 2021, 10:37:28 AM »

Be careful with those Ti axle and kingpin nuts if you change shit around a lot as the nylock isn't A) as tall as regular nuts (meaning there is less of it because they are shorter overall) and B) it's much harder than the regular stuff used on skate hardware; they'll come loose or fall off (speaking from experience here).

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • Just another skate shop guy
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10690 on: December 22, 2021, 03:15:12 PM »

There are probably a million different truck size charts out there, but when I saw this one on an ebay listing, I thought it was actually pretty cool, so thought I would share:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/144019293764

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/srUAAOSwJoZgnIvM/s-l1600.jpg

I talk too much about skateboards.  Sorry.

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 838
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10691 on: December 22, 2021, 06:18:27 PM »
does anyone run hollow trucks on transition only setups?
figured a heavier setup makes more sense for speed
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10692 on: December 22, 2021, 07:25:30 PM »

I skate with a lot of guys who have or prefer hollow or hollow + forged options, even if it is a tiny bit less weight, but for most of them, I don't really think it makes that much difference.

One board I had with hollow axles on Indy trucks felt exactly the same to skate as my other normal board (same everything else on both) and no one could tell the difference between the two, even just holding them up, but there was a slight difference when I put them on the scales.

For the bigger rides, I could see it making a little more difference though.

listentoaheartbeat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 187
« Reply #10693 on: December 22, 2021, 11:51:19 PM »

I doubt the weight matters in this regard. I do notice the difference between regular 169 and Ti especially when skating flat ground, but I feel it’s negligible for anything else. The setup I skate in the bowl has regular 169s and I don’t plan on going Ti once they wear down.

big_kev_215

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #10694 on: December 28, 2021, 05:46:31 PM »
I’ve been skating Indy Ti 169s for the past couple months and I’m really enjoying them.  I love the wide hanger in combination with the lower, forged baseplate. 

My question is - is the amount of clearance you get from the Indy inverted kingpin baseplate set worth it?  I’ve never really messed around with inverted kingpins but I do a lot of frontside slappies and smith grinds and seem to be chewing through the kingpin nut and kingpin kind of fast compared to the rest of the hanger.  Not sure if anyone else has had this debate - I’m wondering if it’s worth sacrificing the lower forged baseplate (looks like the inverted kingpin Indy sells comes with the standard baseplate) for the extra grind clearance. 

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10695 on: December 28, 2021, 07:56:26 PM »
I’ve been skating Indy Ti 169s for the past couple months and I’m really enjoying them.  I love the wide hanger in combination with the lower, forged baseplate. 

My question is - is the amount of clearance you get from the Indy inverted kingpin baseplate set worth it?  I’ve never really messed around with inverted kingpins but I do a lot of frontside slappies and smith grinds and seem to be chewing through the kingpin nut and kingpin kind of fast compared to the rest of the hanger.  Not sure if anyone else has had this debate - I’m wondering if it’s worth sacrificing the lower forged baseplate (looks like the inverted kingpin Indy sells comes with the standard baseplate) for the extra grind clearance.

Although the inverted kingpin does give a touch more clearance, it is only a touch, so not actually that good overall.

If you spend more money and get different kingpins with more thread, then they can sit lower, but the existing inverted kingpin setup only goes down so far, which for most people is not far enough to make it worthwhile.

The baseplate is taller, same as the standard, as you would have already seen, so not only is your truck going to sit higher, it is not going to have that much more clearance either, if the hanger is well worn.

The best alternative is cutting down your top bushings (take maybe 1-2 mm off in total) so then the kingpin can sit lower so you can pretty much get down to axle without having the kingpin nut catching or as per some people having it completely smashed to the point of it falling off, just from skating.

I can post "how to" pics and video if you need it, or just link it from the last time I posted it.

Others on here have been able to do it and keep skating til the hanger is in two pieces, so at least it gives you some more life in the trucks, until the very end, so to speak.

Edit:  I bought three sets of the Inverted kingpin baseplates when they came out, but from looking at them, I didn't want to set any up and neither did any of the others who I skate with once they saw how little it would actually help or work, so I kind of shot myself in the foot with that one, but the usual way I have been angle grinding down the standard truck kingpins after using lower top head bushings makes them work so well, I didn't need any other options.  It works the same way for hollow kingpins, be it on standard or forged baseplates too.

big_kev_215

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #10696 on: December 28, 2021, 08:35:38 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Although the inverted kingpin does give a touch more clearance, it is only a touch, so not actually that good overall.

If you spend more money and get different kingpins with more thread, then they can sit lower, but the existing inverted kingpin setup only goes down so far, which for most people is not far enough to make it worthwhile.

The baseplate is taller, same as the standard, as you would have already seen, so not only is your truck going to sit higher, it is not going to have that much more clearance either, if the hanger is well worn.

The best alternative is cutting down your top bushings (take maybe 1-2 mm off in total) so then the kingpin can sit lower so you can pretty much get down to axle without having the kingpin nut catching or as per some people having it completely smashed to the point of it falling off, just from skating.

I can post "how to" pics and video if you need it, or just link it from the last time I posted it.

Others on here have been able to do it and keep skating til the hanger is in two pieces, so at least it gives you some more life in the trucks, until the very end, so to speak.

Edit:  I bought three sets of the Inverted kingpin baseplates when they came out, but from looking at them, I didn't want to set any up and neither did any of the others who I skate with once they saw how little it would actually help or work, so I kind of shot myself in the foot with that one, but the usual way I have been angle grinding down the standard truck kingpins after using lower top head bushings makes them work so well, I didn't need any other options.  It works the same way for hollow kingpins, be it on standard or forged baseplates too.

This is the exact information I was looking for, I appreciate it.  Confirms my suspicions about them not being worth it.   If NHS makes one in the future with a forged plate that might be a different story (or perhaps a titanium Indy-mid in 169 haha) 

mvdbosch90

• Rep: 20
« Reply #10697 on: December 29, 2021, 01:49:10 AM »
Ok, I currently have some truck madness going on myself... I'm having a hard time deciding on wheter to skate Thunder Hollow Lights or Indy Forged Hollows.

When skating the Thunders, popping ollies and doing flip tricks feel easier and lighter. The board 'sticks' to my feet better when I pop, and flips are faster and I land them more often. Everything generally takes less effort so I can skate for longer or do tricks even when I'm a bit more tired. The steering on the Thunders is not bad, but not great either.

The first thing I notice when skating the Indy's is the steering, it's just so much more fun to just ride around on my board compared to the Thunders. Doing tricks is a little more difficult though... Popping feels a bit heavier, and my landings also feel heavier somehow. I can eventually get my flip tricks around, but everything just takes a bit more effort and I don't land them as often.

Have people been in the same situation, deciding between Thunder and Indy? What made you choose one over the other?

LebowskisRug

« Reply #10698 on: December 29, 2021, 05:48:41 AM »
I’ve skated both back and forth for a year.

The Indy’s are taller at 53.5 vs 51mm. I ended up getting Team plates to bring my trucks close to 53mm, they never sat the same height as the Indy.

For me it was splitting hairs. They have about the same wheelbase, about the same height, different turn, almost the same grind, pretty similar pop feel, etc. i would usually skate them on the same shape and the same spots and settled on Indys because I liked them slightly better for a few tricks.

If I were you it sounds like the Thunders are the way. You can try different bushing setups but they will never be exactly like an Indy.

Ok

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #10699 on: December 29, 2021, 07:54:45 AM »
Ok, I currently have some truck madness going on myself... I'm having a hard time deciding on wheter to skate Thunder Hollow Lights or Indy Forged Hollows.

When skating the Thunders, popping ollies and doing flip tricks feel easier and lighter. The board 'sticks' to my feet better when I pop, and flips are faster and I land them more often. Everything generally takes less effort so I can skate for longer or do tricks even when I'm a bit more tired. The steering on the Thunders is not bad, but not great either.

The first thing I notice when skating the Indy's is the steering, it's just so much more fun to just ride around on my board compared to the Thunders. Doing tricks is a little more difficult though... Popping feels a bit heavier, and my landings also feel heavier somehow. I can eventually get my flip tricks around, but everything just takes a bit more effort and I don't land them as often.

Have people been in the same situation, deciding between Thunder and Indy? What made you choose one over the other?

What width?
My opinion is that hollow stuff is mainly useful when riding something ‘not your size’. If I try and ride bigger than 8” wide trucks, I like hollows, otherwise, weight just isn’t a factor, for me.
I’d consider skating thunders, but the cast, not the hollows. Maybe a bit precious of me, but regular cast baseplates feel better, possibly due to familiarity, and feel like they turn better (the turning better part may be total bs, just my experience).
If it was my setup, I’d be considering sizing down, as bigger setups really fuck with my session longevity/and flips.

mvdbosch90

• Rep: 20
« Reply #10700 on: December 29, 2021, 10:47:48 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

What width?
My opinion is that hollow stuff is mainly useful when riding something ‘not your size’. If I try and ride bigger than 8” wide trucks, I like hollows, otherwise, weight just isn’t a factor, for me.
I’d consider skating thunders, but the cast, not the hollows. Maybe a bit precious of me, but regular cast baseplates feel better, possibly due to familiarity, and feel like they turn better (the turning better part may be total bs, just my experience).
If it was my setup, I’d be considering sizing down, as bigger setups really fuck with my session longevity/and flips.

I’m skating 8.5, both set of trucks are 149s. I’m about 6’2” (187cm) and weigh about 187lbs (85kg) I like the above average width for landings and it doesn’t feel too wide. I like the snappy pop of the thunders, but I really liked the surfy steering feel of Aces that I also tried for a while. I thought the Indy Hollow Lights would be a good middle ground, but they feel a tad heavier than I expected. Maybe I should give it a few more sessions to get used to the pop timing.

hotdogsweatpants

• Rep: 67
« Reply #10701 on: December 29, 2021, 02:32:28 PM »
Novice truck question here, hopefully I can explain it adequately.

I recently changed setup from

8.5 AH Eagle deck with standard Indy 149s

to

8.75 AH Eagle deck with Forged Titanium Indy 159s.

I expected the new trucks to feel tight relative to my old trucks, but they feel much looser! So loose I was getting speed wobbles just going in a straight line ha. I haven't adjusted them though and have just kept skating them, and they are starting to feel really nice.

My question is: does the distance between the trucks and the board affect how loose the trucks feel?  I have went from 55mm to 53.5mm (I think) by moving to the titanium Indys, which I thought might play a role.

Any info would be sweet.
The pant situation is out of control at this point

beandemon

« Reply #10702 on: December 29, 2021, 02:59:03 PM »
I don’t think the difference in height is causing the looser feel. New bushings “firm up” as they break in and wider board and trucks act as a longer lever against the bushings, hence the squirrelly feel.

palelight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #10703 on: December 29, 2021, 03:10:51 PM »

to

I expected the new trucks to feel tight relative to my old trucks, but they feel much looser! So loose I was getting speed wobbles just going in a straight line ha. I haven't adjusted them though and have just kept skating them, and they are starting to feel really nice.

My question is: does the distance between the trucks and the board affect how loose the trucks feel?  I have went from 55mm to 53.5mm (I think) by moving to the titanium Indys, which I thought might play a role.

Any info would be sweet.

Edit: Apologies, I thought you were asking about wheelbase, not height. What beandemon said was correct.

If you don't wanna wait for your bushings to firm up you can always throw your old bushings on the new trucks, pretty standard practice for a lot of people who wanna carry over the same feel. Indy bushings are interchangeable.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 03:27:35 PM by palelight »

manysnakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
« Reply #10704 on: December 29, 2021, 03:57:39 PM »

to

Any info would be sweet.

Wider trucks have more leverage. The longer a lever, the less effort is required to move relative to the fulcrum.

This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10705 on: December 29, 2021, 04:11:44 PM »

to

Any info would be sweet.

Edit: Apologies, I thought you were asking about wheelbase, not height. What beandemon said was correct.

If you don't wanna wait for your bushings to firm up you can always throw your old bushings on the new trucks, pretty standard practice for a lot of people who wanna carry over the same feel. Indy bushings are interchangeable.

I don’t think the difference in height is causing the looser feel. New bushings “firm up” as they break in and wider board and trucks act as a longer lever against the bushings, hence the squirrelly feel.

Both good answers!

Re bushings - yes the new Indy bushings will always feel a bit weird at first, but if you try to run them in, they will firm up and perform really well, compared to some people cranking them down and squashing out the responsiveness too soon.

I am always curious for people to swap over their old bushings and see if they can get them to feel the same, compared to just taking a few sessions wearing them in nicely, after which time they work so well.

As to the differences in boards, I have had both of those set up (even in those combinations) and the 8.5 eagle is a much shorter board, so everything is going to feel so much bigger and more "boat like" on the 8.75 board, but it is a touch lower so you have a little more response in ollies and of course much more turn until those bushings wear in.

I would pick the 8.75 over the 8.5 after trying both, as I am also about the same height and weight, but it is also down to how comfortable you feel on which size board, so I am interested to hear what you think after half a dozen solid sessions.

hotdogsweatpants

• Rep: 67
« Reply #10706 on: December 29, 2021, 04:29:22 PM »

Wider trucks have more leverage. The longer a lever, the less effort is required to move relative to the fulcrum.

Thank you for these excellent answers, I did not expect the bushings to become more firm after breaking them in. 

To check my understanding: the height isn't making the difference in feel, it's the width of the trucks. Less pressure is required for the trucks to turn and this makes the trucks feel looser. If I were to size up again to a wider board and 169s, I would feel this effect even more.

Re bushings - yes the new Indy bushings will always feel a bit weird at first, but if you try to run them in, they will firm up and perform really well, compared to some people cranking them down and squashing out the responsiveness too soon.

I am always curious for people to swap over their old bushings and see if they can get them to feel the same, compared to just taking a few sessions wearing them in nicely, after which time they work so well.

As to the differences in boards, I have had both of those set up (even in those combinations) and the 8.5 eagle is a much shorter board, so everything is going to feel so much bigger and more "boat like" on the 8.75 board, but it is a touch lower so you have a little more response in ollies and of course much more turn until those bushings wear in.

I would pick the 8.75 over the 8.5 after trying both, as I am also about the same height and weight, but it is also down to how comfortable you feel on which size board, so I am interested to hear what you think after half a dozen solid sessions.

I don't plan on changing the bushings, I wanted to go through the 'new truck' experience so will just continue to skate them. Interesting point about the 8.5 eagle deck, my previous setup was the 8.25 eagle deck and the 149s and I preferred that to the 8.5 deck.

So far I am really enjoying the 8.75, feels so much more secure locking into the coping on bigger transition and it doesn't feel too big on mini ramp.

Ha, I probably misunderstand, do you know me?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 05:27:57 PM by hotdogsweatpants »
The pant situation is out of control at this point

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10707 on: December 29, 2021, 06:52:04 PM »

Expand Quote
[close]

Ha, I probably misunderstand, do you know me?

I’m skating 8.5, both set of trucks are 149s. I’m about 6’2” (187cm) and weigh about 187lbs (85kg) I like the above average width for landings and it doesn’t feel too wide. I like the snappy pop of the thunders, but I really liked the surfy steering feel of Aces that I also tried for a while. I thought the Indy Hollow Lights would be a good middle ground, but they feel a tad heavier than I expected. Maybe I should give it a few more sessions to get used to the pop timing.

Bugger hey?!?  *

Not the first time I have read over two pages and confused posts from different people.

No, I do not know your size and weight, as that was the other comment.

Carry on.

* Things sure do get weird online if someone starts quoting things you haven't said, or seems to know more about you than they should.

juniormint

• Rep: 140
« Reply #10708 on: January 03, 2022, 07:45:13 AM »

Not to play devils advocate, but,
you could try chucking some 1/8 risers on your thunders. It really improves the turn…makes them a better truck imo.

GBLange

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 274
« Reply #10709 on: January 15, 2022, 12:22:25 AM »
anybody ever tried or currently using the Qwiktrucks quick release system?