Author Topic: Longest Nosegrind?  (Read 7252 times)

Narcissus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Longest Nosegrind?
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2009, 12:32:02 PM »
Expand Quote
wenning- love park b/s nosegrind across the whole ledge that ends down the two stair.
[close]
Wenning also gets the award for best bs nosegrind ever.

homie took a nap in the middle of that.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

Thibaut

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2009, 03:24:29 AM »
Boris Proust in the new Cliché video has two pretty long nosegrind (bs and fs), not the longest ever, but considering the spot, they are pretty fucked up.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2009, 09:38:56 PM »
Boris Proust in the new Cliché video has two pretty long nosegrind (bs and fs), not the longest ever, but considering the spot, they are pretty fucked up.

oh god those were so fucking manly
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

I Dont Know3948

• Rep: -12
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2009, 10:31:21 PM »
I mean if we're gonna mention shane down el toro (btw, never saw footage of that, only the transworld cover, is it out there?), we have to mention figgy's nosegrind down that massive rail that basically prompted his come-up.

DEDBBIS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2009, 02:19:17 AM »
I mean if we're gonna mention shane down el toro (btw, never saw footage of that, only the transworld cover, is it out there?), we have to mention figgy's nosegrind down that massive rail that basically prompted his come-up.

+1
It was Lunatic's Fringe, wood runway to wood landing.
2:16

There ain't no shit on T.V. tonight

DevilOnEnzyte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -236
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2009, 04:56:44 PM »
Chris Roberts in Yeah Right.
I get to see Devil semi regularly and his little dude is rad as hell. My wife and I aren't into having little ones, but that'll give me more time to be a god uncle and teach Devil's spawn to slang weed.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2009, 11:57:50 PM »
Joey pressey does a long one in that new landscape video for his last trick,  not as long as some of the others mentioned but still a good one

wheee!

COTG 2.0

• Rep: -18
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2009, 11:31:13 AM »

word was always that there would be a shane tribute thing in extremely sorry so im guessing that footage will wait til the next flip vid drops

cotg2, if oggy did a 180 into a small cellar door would you hate? I BET NOT!

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2009, 12:01:09 AM »
McD does a long one to pop-out in Supper's Ready.
Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

thats a mark

• Rep: -3
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2009, 11:03:23 AM »
switch Tyler Bledsoe

riding bitches

« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2009, 01:34:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

word was always that there would be a shane tribute thing in extremely sorry so im guessing that footage will wait til the next flip vid drops
i think i actually heard somewhere that there was no footage of it.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2009, 03:24:32 PM »
^ how is nobody going to film a 20 stair nosegrind? especially when people went through the trouble of setting up flashes and camera gear? Unless it wasn't a make and nobody ever fessed up.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

riding bitches

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2009, 03:38:11 PM »
^ how is nobody going to film a 20 stair nosegrind? especially when people went through the trouble of setting up flashes and camera gear? Unless it wasn't a make and nobody ever fessed up.
i don't know man that's just what i heard i think they may have attributed it to a mess up on the camera.  also i think that i saw this possibly discussed on this board although, im not exactly sure, so it could be bullshit i kinda figured someone who knew would follow up my comment with more authoritative facts on the issue.  if its not common knowledge it could be total bullshit, cause i don't have any insider info or anything. 

IDAREYOU

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2009, 04:46:56 PM »
andrew brophy. it's not a nose grind but that stoop grind he did in the new cliche vid was gnar.

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2009, 07:52:58 AM »
nick jensen's switch (i can't remember, was it?) long nosegrind to crooked grind on that long barca ledge that got slayed in that video comes to mind.

13callsBS

« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2009, 08:07:42 AM »
nick jensen's switch (i can't remember, was it?) long nosegrind to crooked grind on that long barca ledge that got slayed in that video comes to mind.
From Waiting for the World right?

cool dude

« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2009, 01:45:34 PM »
Not sure who has the longest on video, but if there was some "long nosegrind" contest, like high ollie or whatever, I would put my money on Biebel.