Author Topic: FIGGY - DAY IN THE LIFE  (Read 11374 times)

Wizard Fight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
Re: FIGGY - DAY IN THE LIFE
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2015, 08:30:55 AM »
I just saw a few pages of some creative writing story he did, it was just kind of dry.  I don't really want to shit talk Suciu because I like his skating. 

To be fair, pretty much everyone's creative writing sucks.

tiltmode43

• Rep: 1
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2015, 03:59:21 PM »
Expand Quote
just watching this makes me want to shout out people like walker ryan and mark suciu who went to college to be productive members of society.
edit: hopefully he's saving his money that's all i have to say.
[close]
A friend of a friend took a creative writing class with Suciu this past summer and emailed my friend a bit of Suciu's work that he was peer reviewing.  I read a bit and it was terrible.  I'm pretty sure he's some sort of Writing major so he's not really going to give much back to society with writing like that.  

Productive member of society =/= being good at what you majored at in college.  Regardless, writing can take time to master.  I'd probably cringe looking back at some things I wrote back in college.

Side note, whenever I think of Provost, I can't help but imagine the little grom version from the CASL days.

edit:  As some said, a lot of this was exaggerated.  Still, you can tell which team these dudes were into when growing up, and props to them for taking the opportunities life gave them and living their dreams out.
Quote from: Frank
busenitz skating so fast as if he was on the autobahn

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
    • shop lurker avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2015, 05:30:09 PM »

Heather Chandler

« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2015, 06:34:33 PM »
Good to see that Beetlejuice douchebag still at the forefront of moochery.