Author Topic: Tone-deaf Braille Skateboarding is still fucking with Columbus Day sales in 2020  (Read 4360 times)

Frank

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
i never got the hype around columbo, shit played out the same every time. braille house must be crazy to have festivities aruond it. 

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 558
i never got the hype around columbo, shit played out the same every time. braille house must be crazy to have festivities aruond it.

Bro, it’s that he pretended to be stupid, which would disarm the suspect, ultimately making them snitch themselves out. He would act like he was about to fuck off, then a quick “just one more thing,” and BOOM, the jig was up. Columbo, man. A real G.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
Expand Quote
[close]

Bro, it’s that he pretended to be stupid, which would disarm the suspect, ultimately making them snitch themselves out. He would act like he was about to fuck off, then a quick “just one more thing,” and BOOM, the jig was up. Columbo, man. A real G.
i always preferred monk, that show was wholesome as fuck.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2149
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Expand Quote
[close]

+1 THIS^^^
I loves me some Colombo.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

trashparty

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
that video of aaron in the pirate outfit narrating his skating made me cringe so fucking hard.

has this dude ever been laid in his life???

this is a legitimate question. i seriously do not think aaron has ever done so much as look at a vagina or pair of tits IRL. does he even know what a vagina is? Real talk, we could possibly end aarons kookery by getting him laid. i just feel bad for the woman who will have to do the deed.

also, leaf erickson discovered america. fuck columbus day. complete bullshit holiday
[close]

No one "discovered" America you fucking dolt. There have been people here for thousands of years.

Also, that's awesome that you think having heterosexual sex is the only way to avoid being a kook. smh. I feel like you might be one of those guys in the skate community that chick on insta is so mad at.

But I agree with you on one thing...fuck Columbus Day.
[close]

*leaf erickson was the first non indigenous person to set foot on the content of America* my bad. discovered just seemed like a simpler way to put it

but dude, seriously. there is no way aaron kyro has ever had any sort of sexual experience *heterosexual or not* in his life. i think it could seriously do him some good. you've got to at least agree with me on that

lets get this man some poon tang!! *or cock* (whichever he prefers)

also, you dont seem like a very fun person to be around. sorry not sorry :)
[close]

Leif.  For god sakes, his name was Leif not Leaf

lmao my bad

hingah dingah durgin

LonleySk8er15

• Rep: 41
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
that video of aaron in the pirate outfit narrating his skating made me cringe so fucking hard.

this is a legitimate question. i seriously do not think aaron has ever done so much as look at a vagina or pair of tits IRL. does he even know what a vagina is? Real talk, we could possibly end aarons kookery by getting him laid. i just feel bad for the woman who will have to do the deed.

also, leaf erickson discovered america. fuck columbus day. complete bullshit holiday
[close]

No one "discovered" America you fucking dolt. There have been people here for thousands of years.

Also, that's awesome that you think having heterosexual sex is the only way to avoid being a kook. smh. I feel like you might be one of those guys in the skate community that chick on insta is so mad at.

[close]

*leaf erickson was the first non indigenous person to set foot on the content of America* my bad. discovered just seemed like a simpler way to put it

but dude, seriously. there is no way aaron kyro has ever had any sort of sexual experience *heterosexual or not* in his life. i think it could seriously do him some good. you've got to at least agree with me on that

Nobody agrees with you on that because we all already know that Kyro is paradoxically married to a decent looking woman.

trashparty

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
Nobody agrees with you on that because we all already know that Kyro is paradoxically married to a decent looking woman.

aw shit really?

they must not have banged yet. weird

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
^Yeah dude. This is Aaron’s wife, Danielle “Dani” Kyro. Pictured with Braille’s photographer, Troy Young.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgr3-QOBCEI/?igshid=wklol8eg16w
She’s attained the glorious state of clear!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPOPGeYgAi-/?igshid=10ndex7kzd3wg

Classy Durag

• Rep: 62
Fuck chris columbus and all those northern italian fatcat motherfuckers

Fuck outta here Furio
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 06:29:42 PM by Classy Durag »

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 683
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
hingah dingah durgin

So bummed you got to it first.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

fakie butt drop

• Rep: 12
  • it is what it is
ye krisfer clumbus was a dick fo sho

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
I will punish them by continuing to not buy their stuff or watch their kooky videos

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
this is a heavy contender for worst thread of 2020
where is home?

nocomply900

• Rep: 2
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGSODzWliql/?igshid=tk4lp10v9blf

Thank you - I was wondering why there was the sudden hate for Columbus Day. It all makes sense now.

But seriously... this guy needs help.

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Expand Quote

[close]

Could've just said sex in general.