Author Topic: Vincent Touzery & Nik Stain  (Read 23498 times)

camel filters

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1269
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Vincent Touzery & Nik Stain
« Reply #180 on: May 31, 2020, 06:22:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
FA has been around as a brand for a long time.   Isn’t it partially run by the guy who’s married to the Australian chick from the 1st Transformers movie?
[close]

Mike Piscitelli. Don't know about 'run' but he has co-ownership with Dill & AVE.

Didn't know he was married to Rachael Taylor though, good for him.
[close]

Pretty sure there is Supreme cash in there too.

AO is letting the skaters/team on 917 shine. It's not about him.

That said I would like to see some more footage of him skating.
He rips.
AO's hands off approach is valid but if thats the case, he needs to put in work towards promotion, art direction, etc behind the scenes if he wants to grow 917. Maybe he doesn't want to grow it. That's fine too. Not every brand has to make FA numbers. But you can't blame riders who do most of the work wanting a better opportunity.

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #181 on: October 23, 2020, 04:36:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
FA has been around as a brand for a long time.   Isn’t it partially run by the guy who’s married to the Australian chick from the 1st Transformers movie?
[close]

Mike Piscitelli. Don't know about 'run' but he has co-ownership with Dill & AVE.

[close]

He rips.
[close]
AO's hands off approach is valid but if thats the case, he needs to put in work towards promotion, art direction, etc behind the scenes if he wants to grow 917. Maybe he doesn't want to grow it. That's fine too. Not every brand has to make FA numbers. But you can't blame riders who do most of the work wanting a better opportunity.

Reading between the lines and other whispers, AO's hands off approach and lack of direction cost them Vincent & Nik.

Alex not going to his own videos premiere is a really bad look. It's hard to care for a company when the owner doesn't care.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #182 on: October 24, 2020, 02:02:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

He rips.
[close]
[close]

Alex not going to his own videos premiere is a really bad look. It's hard to care for a company when the owner doesn't care.

what? hahah, shit, that would be disappointing on so many levels. i always assumed that he (at least sometimes) skates with them and all that stuff

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #183 on: October 24, 2020, 06:28:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

He rips.
[close]
[close]

[close]

what? hahah, shit, that would be disappointing on so many levels. i always assumed that he (at least sometimes) skates with them and all that stuff

I like AO for the most part but I don't think he's some tortured genius like a lot of people make him out to be, seems like he just has a bad attitude and the creative work doesn't come real easily for him