Author Topic: Sammy Baca  (Read 16651 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: Sammy Baca
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2016, 02:07:17 PM »
I've always seen it like this: give a 3 year old a gun, and he shoots one, maybe two people. Teach a 3 year old how to properly use a pistol, and he can shoot one or two people a day for the rest of his life.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2016, 02:08:41 PM »
I follow him on IG and don't care he went from tight pants to vato'd out. It's not like it happened overnight.

But when I saw his kid with the gun I was fucking bummed out.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2016, 02:13:19 PM »
Expand Quote
he's on a back country fly fishing expedition with Guy.
[close]

he's so 'up river' now

Kalis is rumored to be with them. 

Get fired up

• Rep: -54
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2016, 02:13:35 PM »
I've always seen it like this: give a 3 year old a gun, and he shoots one, maybe two people. Teach a 3 year old how to properly use a pistol, and he can shoot one or two people a day for the rest of his life.

Haha

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 716
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2016, 02:19:55 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

We get it, you�re a minority...

A real question to all Americans; do people actually act and dress that way for real?

I can assure you that this is a pretty regular type of photo and attitude "over here" and one shared by skaters pretty much everywhere at some point. The minority thing is in your head and kind of ugly...

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2016, 02:28:21 PM »
how does one go from being a metal/rock obsessed 20 year old to full cholo gang banger?

im not an expert on our primos from the south but the cholo community loves slayer, biker culture, and strangely... morrisey
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

Xtal

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2016, 02:41:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
how does one go from being a metal/rock obsessed 20 year old to full cholo gang banger? letting a 3 yr old shoot a gun...wtf
[close]

Have you dressed the exact same your entire life? People change, usually their clothing style does too. Letting a child shoot a gun is safe as long as they are put through a gun safety course or taught by an adult who knows the proper way to handle a firearm.
[close]
it's pathetic to be an adult and choose that lifestyle....most are born into it.� say whatever you want....about a 3 yr old handling a gun, but you can't defend that shit..dumbest thing i've ever read on slap

You're assuming he just let the kid hold the gun and fire at will. I guarantee Baca held the thing and did the shooting, the kid probably had ear plugs in and just barely wrapped his hands around it.

In many states, children can hunt under the age of 12 as long as they have adult supervision, and usually by ages 12-16 they complete a gun safety course. Multiple people in my family are firearm owners and most of them hunt. I've never completed a safety course but was taught the proper way to handle, disassemble, clean, and fire a gun from a young age. Even though I don't currently own any guns as a result of losing my FOID card, my point is don't start judging people and acting like you know shit about guns and gun safety when you clearly don't.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 03:10:21 PM by Xtal »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2016, 03:08:44 PM »
  Ride flannel, he only assumption I made I guess was when I said "white-centric mentality" .  So you tell me sir why when you saw this photo, you thought "minority".
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Dengles

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2016, 03:12:27 PM »
Expand Quote
how does one go from being a metal/rock obsessed 20 year old to full cholo gang banger?
[close]

im not an expert on our primos from the south but the cholo community loves slayer, biker culture, and strangely... morrisey
Haha did you ever read the Dave Carnie article in Big Brother about cholo's and their love for Morrisey? 

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2547
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2016, 03:18:00 PM »
I remember that article. It was brilliant.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

conqueso

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2016, 04:21:13 PM »
Expand Quote
how does one go from being a metal/rock obsessed 20 year old to full cholo gang banger? letting a 3 yr old shoot a gun...wtf
[close]

Have you dressed the exact same your entire life? People change, usually their clothing style does too. Letting a child shoot a gun is safe as long as they are put through a gun safety course or taught by an adult who knows the proper way to handle a firearm.

Xtal

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2016, 04:29:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Had you kept reading you'd have seen where I elaborated.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2016, 04:31:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
it's pathetic to be an adult and choose that lifestyle....most are born into it.� say whatever you want....about a 3 yr old handling a gun, but you can't defend that shit..dumbest thing i've ever read on slap
[close]

You're assuming he just let the kid hold the gun and fire at will. I guarantee Baca held the thing and did the shooting, the kid probably had ear plugs in and just barely wrapped his hands around it.

In many states, children can hunt under the age of 12 as long as they have adult supervision, and usually by ages 12-16 they complete a gun safety course. Multiple people in my family are firearm owners and most of them hunt. I've never completed a safety course but was taught the proper way to handle, disassemble, clean, and fire a gun from a young age. Even though I don't currently own any guns as a result of losing my FOID card, my point is don't start judging people and acting like you know shit about guns and gun safety when you clearly don't.
yeah ..how dare i judge an alcoholic pothead that chooses to be around gangs, because he thinks they look cool. maybe we'll see his kid on the news in a couple years" 5 year old shoots his brother for stealing his legos" nah...that's not possible. 5 year olds are really smart these days.

rideflannel

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2016, 04:36:47 PM »
�Ride flannel, he only assumption I made I guess was when I said "white-centric mentality" . �So you tell me sir why when you saw this photo, you thought "minority".

Jesus you are fucking dense. I just posted the photo, you may want to go back and read over the thread because I never said anything.

Xtal

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2016, 04:41:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
yeah ..how dare i judge an alcoholic pothead that chooses to be around gangs, because he thinks they look cool. maybe we'll see his kid on the news in a couple years" 5 year old shoots his brother for stealing his legos" nah...that's not possible. 5 year olds are really smart these days.

There you go again, making assumptions about a dude who you don't even know. Many people in the world like to drink and smoke pot casually, not excessively, and happen raise their kids just fine. Does that mean they're all alcoholics and drug addicts? Of course not.

Any kid that has access to an improperly stored gun could do something bad with it, you're acting like Baca leaves his guns all around the house for his kids to play with as toys. You must be for gun control and have a deep seeded fear of them like all the other nuts floating around this country. Have you lived a sheltered life as a city boy?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 04:44:30 PM by Xtal »

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2016, 04:54:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

There you go again, making assumptions about a dude who you don't even know. Many people in the world like to drink and smoke pot casually, not excessively, and happen raise their kids just fine. Does that mean they're all alcoholics and drug addicts? Of course not.

Any kid that has access to an improperly stored gun could do something bad with it, you're acting like Baca leaves his guns all around the house for his kids to play with as toys. You must be for gun control and have a deep seeded fear of them like all the other nuts floating around this country. Have you lived a sheltered life as a city boy?
he probably lets his 3 yr old sleep with the gun under his pillow in case the cops ever come. "ehhh essay, you a big boy now. if da 5-0 eva tries to fuck wit chu man, juss use dis homie"

Xtal

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2016, 04:56:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
he probably lets his 3 yr old sleep with the gun under his pillow in case the cops ever come. "ehhh essay, you a big boy now. if da 5-0 eva tries to fuck wit chu man, juss use dis homie"
Lol, I can see the humor in that even though I can tell you're borderline racist and against anyone else that leads a different lifestyle than your own.

Dengles

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2016, 04:57:54 PM »
If you can afford a gun, you can afford to buy a gun safe, rack, or anything that would prevent a three year old from accessing them.  

shark tits

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2016, 05:17:12 PM »
my dad and his friend took me shooting when i was 4. i don't have much memory of it anymore but i dug it at the time. then i think we got the truck stuck offroading. now that i type it the whole day sounds dangerous and irresponsible but it was one of the few times my dad took me to do anything so it was rad i guess.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2016, 05:33:18 PM »

Lol, I can see the humor in that even though I can tell you're borderline racist and against anyone else that leads a different lifestyle than your own.
i'm not anywhere close to being racist. i'm mocking him for totally changing the way he talks, just like people do "wiggers". he seems to be a very active father, but it looks like he's more of a bad influence.... anyways i'm sure i'm wrong about sammy " I only ride wit niggas tht kill n die fo ya. free the homie Breeze and RIP to Duce" baca

If you can afford a gun, you can afford to buy a gun safe, rack, or anything that would prevent a three year old from accessing them. 
i'm sure his banger buddies can hook him up with some nice deals.. but i didn't know there were only responsible gun owners in the world...i guess all those brain dead gang members are pretty thoughtful locking their guns up

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2016, 05:40:53 PM »
It's important to learn proper gun safety as early as possible. My neighbors are in the army and we'd always go out shooting its fun as fuck. Younger the kids know guns are not a joke the better. It's not about training some thugs to do drivebys and hold their gun sideways! It's about knowing how dangerous guns are and not playing around. In that Christmas movie the kid got a bb gun and shot his fuckin eye out. That is due to poor safety lessons. In Detroit kids thug ass parents only teach them how to pull the trigger, and there's a drive by every second day because of it.

too much

« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2016, 06:14:48 PM »
Sammy Baca is Mexican right or something south of the border? So why the fuck are all of you tripping that he is dressing like a Mexican cholo? That makes no sense.

Xtal

« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2016, 06:15:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
i'm not anywhere close to being racist. i'm mocking him for totally changing the way he talks, just like people do "wiggers". he seems to be a very active father, but it looks like he's more of a bad influence.... anyways i'm sure i'm wrong about sammy " I only ride wit niggas tht kill n die fo ya. free the homie Breeze and RIP to Duce" baca

Expand Quote
If you can afford a gun, you can afford to buy a gun safe, rack, or anything that would prevent a three year old from accessing them.�
[close]
i'm sure his banger buddies can hook him up with some nice deals.. but i didn't know there were only responsible gun owners in the world...i guess all those brain dead gang members are pretty thoughtful locking their guns up
Lol, you're just talking shit over the internet because you can get away with it. You wouldn't mock Baca to his face. There's a lot more to people than how they look or talk. I've met a lot of cool & unique people in my life because I don't make judgments based on how they dress. Are you still in middle school?

Xtal

« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2016, 06:19:07 PM »
It's about knowing how dangerous guns are and not playing around. In that Christmas movie the kid got a bb gun and shot his fuckin eye out. That is due to poor safety lessons.

Lol, once I read this I can't tell if you were trollin' or not.

southsecond

« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2016, 07:04:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Dude, you're clearly a bit gun obsessed and willing to defend egregious behavior because it involves your precious firearms. As a gun owner myself, I can tell you that there is -- literally -- no reason to let or to encourage a fucking three-year old to shoot a gun. Clearly, Sammy isn't a sport shooter or a hunter, he's using guns as the lowest possible form of lifestyle prop. He's posturing and using a gun to seem hard. Now I'm not claiming Baca isn't "hard," or whatever, but there's no way to defend his behavior as indicative of a responsible gun owner.

Xtal

« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2016, 07:14:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Dude, you're clearly a bit gun obsessed and willing to defend egregious behavior because it involves your precious firearms. As a gun owner myself, I can tell you that there is -- literally -- no reason to let or to encourage a fucking three-year old to shoot a gun. Clearly, Sammy isn't a sport shooter or a hunter, he's using guns as the lowest possible form of lifestyle prop. He's posturing and using a gun to seem hard. Now I'm not claiming Baca isn't "hard," or whatever, but there's no way to defend his behavior as indicative of a responsible gun owner.

How has his behavior been proven as egregious? The kid holding the gun to pose for the picture, did it have the safety on with the magazine and chamber empty? Most likely. Do you really think the dude would give a three year old a loaded gun and let him shoot it risking his son killing himself or someone else by accident? No, more than likely Baca held and shot it while his son was in between his arms with Baca crouched down to his height. Have some common sense.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2016, 08:16:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Same shit down here dude. Suicidal Tendencies is a must too, along with a lot of 80's hardcore.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2016, 08:20:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Same shit down here dude. Suicidal Tendencies is a must too, along with a lot of 80's hardcore.

Yep.  You guys ever been to Santa Cruz?

Dengles

« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2016, 08:22:35 PM »

If you can afford a gun, you can afford to buy a gun safe, rack, or anything that would prevent a three year old from accessing them.�
[/quote]

Sammy Baca isn't a brain dead gang banger chill the fuck out.  Letting a kid touch a gun while you shoot it isn't the end of the world, my grandpa and dad used to do that with me all the time and I didn't turn into some crazed killer, or even a gun owner.  

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2016, 08:38:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Haha did you ever read the Dave Carnie article in Big Brother about cholo's and their love for Morrisey? 

I wish I could be cool and say yes but I actually learned about it from a chuck klosterman book which is way more lame. If you got a link to the big brother article I'll read it on the train tomorrow for sure
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.