Poll

Who Is More Unbearable?

Novak
42 (34.4%)
Mikey Taylor
80 (65.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Author Topic: Novak or Mikey Taylor  (Read 5834 times)

Panettone

Re: Novak or Mikey Taylor
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2021, 12:18:04 PM »
One is a recovering addict and one is an aspiring capitalist. I cant believe this is a debate...

I never hear anything from Novak so I'm chill but I go out of my way to NOT see anything from Mikey and yet he still pops up on my page.

If you are stupid enough to have an instagram account. You can not complain about stuff popping up in your feed.

figureitout

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2021, 02:24:32 PM »
Frederick Gall

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2021, 05:36:51 PM »
Expand Quote
One is a recovering addict and one is an aspiring capitalist. I cant believe this is a debate...

I never hear anything from Novak so I'm chill but I go out of my way to NOT see anything from Mikey and yet he still pops up on my page.
[close]

If you are stupid enough to have an instagram account. You can not complain about stuff popping up in your feed.

If you are stupid enough to fall for the "bofa" joke, you cannot call people stupid on Slap threads.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2021, 07:33:45 PM »
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

mushroom slice

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2021, 07:56:23 PM »
I like horses

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2021, 08:12:57 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Guess I should delete my Slap so I don't have to see shit like your posts

Mantracker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2021, 08:15:20 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Show me in my post where I mentioned Instagram... and then show us all on the doll where life hurt you

Far from relevant

• Rep: -100
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2021, 12:54:28 PM »
I think Mikey Taylor would jerk off to himself in the mirror slightly more then Novak, so therefore he's worse.

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2021, 02:19:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

dont buy a computer or just dont pay your energy bill for god sake if you dont want to see mikey taylor speak! ITS THAT SIMPLE!

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2021, 12:34:20 PM »
Proud to present
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Panettone

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2021, 01:07:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Show me in my post where I mentioned Instagram... and then show us all on the doll where life hurt you

Oh it's a slap problem. Is that where you are being bullied by Mikey ? Delete your slap then.

Panettone

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2021, 01:08:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

But we all enjoy seeing you make a tit of yourself.....

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2021, 01:10:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Oh it's a slap problem. Is that where you are being bullied by Mikey ? Delete your slap then.
you're a slap problem

Panettone

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2021, 01:18:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
you're a slap problem

I'm just making a point that if you don't like Mikey then you don't have to see him

Panettone

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2021, 01:18:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
you're a slap problem
[close]

I'm just making a point that if you don't like Mikey then you don't have to see him

I thought I was liked ?

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2021, 01:27:18 PM »
Frederick Gall

Fred is short for Fredward.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

P Casanova

• Rep: -124
    • Eastern Exposure avatar image
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2021, 07:46:39 PM »

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 358
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2021, 09:48:02 PM »
Poll says we're going with bat boy. Goodbye Horses.

SourPatch MOY

• Rep: -30
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2021, 10:22:30 AM »
Has anyone listen to this podcast that Novak was on(One Life One Chance)? Novak sounds scripted when he talks about AA and his addiction. Not sure if he is sincere or a narcissist.
https://www.listennotes.com/it/podcasts/one-life-one/episode-105-brandon-novak-N3qcakRodux/

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2021, 11:32:08 AM »
I think Novak is dedicated to his sobriety and I appreciate the chilled out dude he has become.
I mean between the two though I feel like I’d have more in common with Novak than Mr. Ed. Sure both are obnoxiously annoying but Novak seems way chiller then Mikey.
Dueces Bitch's

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2021, 11:38:39 AM »
Has anyone listen to this podcast that Novak was on(One Life One Chance)? Novak sounds scripted when he talks about AA and his addiction. Not sure if he is sincere or a narcissist.
https://www.listennotes.com/it/podcasts/one-life-one/episode-105-brandon-novak-N3qcakRodux/

Haven’t listened to it, but there’s a massive amount of common phrases and terms in AA that members use all the time. That and when you travel around as a speaker you get your story down pretty good.

SourPatch MOY

• Rep: -30
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2021, 11:44:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Haven’t listened to it, but there’s a massive amount of common phrases and terms in AA that members use all the time. That and when you travel around as a speaker you get your story down pretty good.
That explains. Not a bad listen..gnarly stories for sure especially about his dad.