Author Topic: Threadcleaner video on TWS (James Sayres, David Clark, Jason Spivey, ATL/TN)  (Read 4042 times)

ViewFinder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 22

http://skateboarding.transworld.net/videos/threadcleaner/#Fqi6PKLS5Y8u6oID.97

Threads Idea Vacuum video number three, Threadcleaner, by Alex Rose, Matt Creasy, and Chris Thiessen. A natural progression from the last installment, it includes much of the same cast from Headcleaner, as well as new additions: James Sayres, and the Widdip crew. The second half of Threadcleaner includes a promo from The Vacation (newly formed skateboard company), featuring: David Clark, Jason Spivey, Brian Powderly, and Jonathan Ettman.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 11:12:57 AM by ViewFinder »

fatuglyjohnjohn

• Rep: -1
So glad my best friend is going to get the recognition he deserves!!! True style on a skateboard. I love you brian :) you too jason ya turd. Bmores finest!

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
That Powderly/Spivey part is the best thing Ive seen in forever.  Powderly channeling Daher and 90s Quim is a beautiful thing. 

wheee!

victor doom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • "Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it
Spivey and Ettman took a huge shit all over this flick. Bravo to them

sports

• Rep: 21
great skating, great music, great editing. between this and vase I'm all set for winter

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 721
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
Considering it's up on TWS, here's the link if you want a copy on your computer. Right click, save target as.

http://static-video.grindnetworks.com/2016/01/25/_fcw5dkY_T/U-NEJdpr_s-7.mp4
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
Powderly and Spivey stay killin the game. No doubt about that. **Jadakiss laugh**
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

ViewFinder

For those interested, Minuit thoroughly reviewed the video

http://minuitaudiovisual.com/threadcleaner-review-threads-idea-vacuum/

Hannity

really good skating and spots but some parts got a little reckless on the fisheye and gave me a headache. i was looking forward to Chimay and David Clark but ended up being wowed by Ettman. i remember watching his bonus from Lo-Fi a lot. hope he's not just Habitat flow still...

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
really good skating and spots but some parts got a little reckless on the fisheye and gave me a headache. i was looking forward to Chimay and David Clark but ended up being wowed by Ettman. i remember watching his bonus from Lo-Fi a lot. hope he's not just Habitat flow still...

Considering his section was within an introduction video for a new company called The Vacation Skateboards I don't think you need to worry about that anymore.
p-shuvs and v-flips

Hannity

oh whoops. then I guess Habitat fucked up just like chocolate did with so many dudes. seriously how is Bobby DeKeyzer on and not Ettman?

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Always lurking.
oh whoops. then I guess Habitat fucked up just like chocolate did with so many dudes. seriously how is Bobby DeKeyzer on and not Ettman?

Marketing..

but regardless, The Vacation is looking sick, Spiveys a wild man and Brian has one of the best styles out right now
p-shuvs and v-flips

Big_Poppa_J

• Rep: 5
Logan Lewis with the cellphone check mid line was G! stevie williams ode?

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
Aside from the terrible fake style montage that started with James Coleman and ended with Logan Lewis, this was way dope. I usually don't get too bummed on it if the skating is good, but those two dudes fake the funk HARD.

Jonathan Ettman is the new Jimmy Lannon.

uh-huh

• Rep: -6
fuck yeah i remember skating with brian at hampden back like 6 years ago.and fuckin a about that quim comment. he def has quim feet

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
There isn't nearly enough talk about Nick Guertin or the Widdip dudes. Highlights of the video for me.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

skateordie

• Rep: -40

wrong black guy-it's a nod to kareem.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
Expand Quote
[close]

wrong black guy-it's a nod to kareem.
cig in the other an ode to Eldrige or Drehobl? 
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

Logan Lewis

• Rep: -4
    • TENNSKATE avatar image
Aside from the terrible fake style montage that started with James Coleman and ended with Logan Lewis, this was way dope. I usually don't get too bummed on it if the skating is good, but those two dudes fake the funk HARD.

Im sorry you think we have terrible fake styles... James is my favorite skater of all time actually!! hes an amazing guy with an extremely unique style and approach to skating and life in general, as well as a close friend! Jimmy is up there on my list too!, and I would bet he can appreciate James skating!.. Ive only met him once but he did give me a nice compliment on a flatground trick sequence at black blocks  ;D
<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/uAekZWF00Sc5a" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/uAekZWF00Sc5a">via GIPHY</a></p>

beat!

• Rep: -16
  • i feel like im skating a 7.5 in dunks
    • streetbeerz avatar image
nothing makes me happier than james sayres and brian powderly footy. about time brian had a part, been hearing about him for ages now

beat!

• Rep: -16
  • i feel like im skating a 7.5 in dunks
    • streetbeerz avatar image

jimmy lannon is still the current jimmy lannon. no new jimmy lannons

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Always lurking.
Expand Quote

[close]

jimmy lannon is still the current jimmy lannon. no new jimmy lannons

NO NEW JIMMY LANNONS.
p-shuvs and v-flips

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 828
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
Best clip in the vid, that hydrant is not easy to skate AT ALL. Going switch over it with that much ease is pretty unbelievable. Keep it up Logey! 

ViewFinder

Hey guys, just wanted to update the thread and let you know the DVD is for sale now! Thanks for all da feedback

http://tennskate.bigcartel.com/product/threadcleaner-dvd

Fletschinger

• Rep: 47
best installment of the "threads" videos so far by a landslide.  I heard alex rose is going to go HD and use dolly cams next vid. anyone else hear this?