Author Topic: New Balance # containment thread  (Read 765787 times)

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: New Balance # containment thread
« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2016, 11:00:05 AM »
Yeah, I believe the Non-black box soles has "REV LITE". The older (Black Box) ones don't. Maybe was for like 2-3 seasons they had soles like that?
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2016, 05:58:09 AM »
Thanks Heritage and Tate!
Are these from the new factory?
Any feedback on the logan S 636?

Found these for cheap, thinking about getting them

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2016, 06:11:19 AM »
Any feedback on the logan S 636?Found these for cheap, thinking about getting them

They are definitely from the new factory, the Logan 636 was actually a brand new model after the transition. I had two pair (pic below), and liked them. Personally I think they are a little wider cut than the Stratford, Brighton and Logan 637.

One other thing...on that particular color you posted, don't let anyone tell you that is mesh on the toe because it is not. I have seen someone say that here before and it's just not true. It's a ballistic nylon and you won't rip through it.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2016, 06:14:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Any feedback on the logan S 636?Found these for cheap, thinking about getting them
[close]

They are definitely from the new factory, the Logan 636 was actually a brand new model after the transition. I had two pair (pic below), and liked them. Personally I think they are a little wider cut than the Stratford, Brighton and Logan 637.

One other thing...on that particular color you posted, don't let anyone tell you that is mesh on the toe because it is not. I have seen someone say that here before and it's just not true. It's a ballistic nylon and you won't rip through it.

Damn that was a fast answer! What about the sizing, I'm 9 on everything except for superstar adv that are 8.5. Should I get uk8.5/us9 ?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 01:02:04 AM by Bubblegum Tate »

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #124 on: June 13, 2016, 06:21:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Damn that was a fast answer! What about the sizing, I'm 9 on everything except for superstar adv that are 8.5. Should I get uk8.5/us9 ?

Ha I'm posted up working from home today so no problem! Definitely stay true to your normal size.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2016, 07:10:32 AM »
Ordered, thanks!

They have a 50% sale going on on Flatspot with half sizes on some NB# if anybody is interested

https://www.flatspot.com/collections/shoes/#f=Brand~vendor~eq~New+Balance+Numeric

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2016, 08:29:52 AM »
Ordered, thanks!

They have a 50% sale going on on Flatspot with half sizes on some NB# if anybody is interested

https://www.flatspot.com/collections/shoes/#f=Brand~vendor~eq~New+Balance+Numeric

I ordered some of flatspot in the beggining of this year when they were on sale too. Came out they were my wrong size, such a bummer. Keep in mind that their UK size is only a half size down than the US one. Their 8,5uk is a 9us 42,5eu 27cm. I ordered a 8uk like i usually do i'm nike, etc and i got it wrong.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2016, 08:31:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Ordered, thanks!

[close]

I ordered some of flatspot in the beggining of this year when they were on sale too. Came out they were my wrong size, such a bummer. Keep in mind that their UK size is only a half size down than the US one. Their 8,5uk is a 9us 42,5eu 27cm. I ordered a 8uk like i usually do i'm nike, etc and i got it wrong.

Yeah I got a 8.5uk/9Us

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2016, 08:36:29 AM »
it still baffles me that they aren`t really available on the european continent (yeah, not counting you great britain, go on with your brexit.)

we tried to get them at our shop, got told that they arent planning anything before fall 2017. major bummer.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2016, 09:08:02 AM »
it still baffles me that they aren`t really available on the european continent (yeah, not counting you great britain, go on with your brexit.)

we tried to get them at our shop, got told that they arent planning anything before fall 2017. major bummer.
From what I've heard, in France and Spain they are coming around September/October. What shop are you working at?

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2016, 09:30:05 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
From what I've heard, in France and Spain they are coming around September/October. What shop are you working at?

They are already in Portugal too. Kate skateshop in Oporto has them.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

rothdigga

• Rep: 565
« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2016, 01:14:56 PM »

Let me know what zone you're in and I'll let you know when we open that area up.  We have some shoes arriving for Fall 2016 into parts of Europe so hopefully you're in that area.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #132 on: June 13, 2016, 03:18:32 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Let me know what zone you're in and I'll let you know when we open that area up.  We have some shoes arriving for Fall 2016 into parts of Europe so hopefully you're in that area.

well, we are located in austria, my guess is we wont be in that area haha.. would be stoked if i was wrong though.

rothdigga

• Rep: 565
« Reply #133 on: June 14, 2016, 02:50:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

well, we are located in austria, my guess is we wont be in that area haha.. would be stoked if i was wrong though.

I know that we launch Germany and France for this coming Fall 2016 season, but I don't know off the top of my head about Austria being included in that.  Let me check! 

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #134 on: June 16, 2016, 01:11:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Let me know what zone you're in and I'll let you know when we open that area up.�  We have some shoes arriving for Fall 2016 into parts of Europe so hopefully you're in that area.
[close]

[close]

I know that we launch Germany and France for this coming Fall 2016 season, but I don't know off the top of my head about Austria being included in that.  Let me check! 

we`re not that small of a shop, we might be interesting for you. if thats the case, feel free to PM me!

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -12
« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2016, 05:48:39 PM »
I want some fratboy-gray Stratfords. Or on the new techy shoe that's about to come out.

ZEBRA

« Reply #136 on: June 17, 2016, 01:24:52 AM »
Anybody have a hard date on when the 868's are to be released??

christ0v

• Rep: 15
« Reply #137 on: June 17, 2016, 05:53:52 AM »
Yeah, contact Hercules Rockefeller. I would love to try some of those shoes

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #138 on: June 17, 2016, 11:33:43 AM »

"Soon" according to Tactics. They have a product page up on their site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vleEkFJPe4I
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 11:35:24 AM by Bubblegum Tate »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

Howie

• Rep: 9
« Reply #139 on: June 17, 2016, 11:41:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Let me know what zone you're in and I'll let you know when we open that area up.�  We have some shoes arriving for Fall 2016 into parts of Europe so hopefully you're in that area.
[close]

[close]

Any news on Norway? I'd love to try some.

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -12
« Reply #140 on: June 17, 2016, 05:29:07 PM »
I've been waiting on the 868s and Lakai Flacos. Tactics "coming soon" is killing me...

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #141 on: June 17, 2016, 07:37:56 PM »
I've been waiting on the 868s and Lakai Flacos. Tactics "coming soon" is killing me...
Gotta build that hype doe.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #142 on: June 18, 2016, 06:30:02 AM »
New Balance "Epic TR". I would get those shoes in a blink of an eye if they werent some limited editions and expensive as fuck. Rothdigga, talk with your superiors to put this shoe in the skate line up at a more affordable price!! They would be huge it!

« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 07:03:39 AM by Sk.A.T.A.N »

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

ZEBRA

« Reply #143 on: June 18, 2016, 11:00:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Soon is not a release date, Tate!!!

ZEBRA

« Reply #144 on: June 18, 2016, 11:01:25 AM »
New Balance "Epic TR". I would get those shoes in a blink of an eye if they werent some limited editions and expensive as fuck. Rothdigga, talk with your superiors to put this shoe in the skate line up at a more affordable price!! They would be huge it!

Wow, those are awesome looking!!! Soccer inspired??

Yeah, those would sell like crazy if they were in the skate line. Take some sales away from Adidas.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 12:59:26 PM by Bubblegum Tate »

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #145 on: June 18, 2016, 12:13:55 PM »
Would buy the burgundy/navy pair in a heartbeat if they we're affordable/accessible.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #146 on: June 18, 2016, 01:00:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Soon is not a release date, Tate!!!

No idea when they release but they've been skating great, the past 2 weeks or so I have been skating them.

Will snag some pics of them, no rips or tears in the toe area and I do a lot of kickflips.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
« Reply #147 on: June 18, 2016, 02:20:24 PM »
TR Epic looks like a Busenitz without the stupid tongue... #it and WOULD

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #148 on: June 18, 2016, 09:33:52 PM »
Been skating these NB #868 for about 2 weeks or so.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2016, 12:12:31 AM »
Been skating these NB #868 for about 2 weeks or so.

They're just so. Damn. Beautiful.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 12:44:17 AM by Bubblegum Tate »