Author Topic: New Balance # containment thread  (Read 781196 times)

Atiba Applebum and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ol Nick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 101
Re: New Balance # containment thread
« Reply #2700 on: January 14, 2021, 03:53:24 PM »
How's the width with the 379's? I have a wide foot
I’ve been in a pair of 379 mids recently and they fit my wide feet perfectly. My true size is probably 12.5 but I typically have to just get 13 and deal with a little bit of extra length in order not to feel cramped due to the width or just because a 12.5 isn’t available. These in 13 fit just right though. They’re like if someone corrected everything I dislike about Vans’ fit.
I only skate prime numbers, so it's either 53s or 59s, feast or famine

Acky Jacky

« Reply #2701 on: January 16, 2021, 05:19:17 AM »
I was holding out for the 440hi to go on sale but now it's just not even anywhere in my size. When does the next colorway come out?

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #2702 on: January 16, 2021, 05:17:18 PM »
I've come to be a pretty diehard NB fan when it comes to skate shoes. I need a replacement insole though, the stock ones in the 306s are murdering my feet. Anyone have a rec for insoles that fit well specifically in New Balances? I'm thinking about FP Gamechangers but idk how they fit and I don't wanna be out that much cash if they're a bust in the New Balances
I did the footprint medics in my 306’s and they were great and fit perfect. Put them in the 913’s and hated it. If your going to only skate the foys I say go for it

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
« Reply #2703 on: January 16, 2021, 10:29:25 PM »
I was holding out for the 440hi to go on sale but now it's just not even anywhere in my size. When does the next colorway come out?

There's a white leather with green trim coming out next month or March. Jack Curtain previewed them a few months back on his Instagram.
Super Champion Fun Zone

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #2704 on: January 18, 2021, 01:52:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There's a white leather with green trim coming out next month or March. Jack Curtain previewed them a few months back on his Instagram.

Stoked to hear that, anyone have an image? I'd buy the 440 high again and again as long as NB comes with that buttery full grain and tough-yet-flexible mesh upper again.
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

In A Jar

• Rep: 35
    • just say null avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2705 on: January 18, 2021, 01:55:41 PM »
http://youtu.be/X9yUxKWs34w?t=469

Westgate shows and talks about his new 508 shoe at the end of this video. 

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
« Reply #2706 on: January 18, 2021, 04:10:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Stoked to hear that, anyone have an image? I'd buy the 440 high again and again as long as NB comes with that buttery full grain and tough-yet-flexible mesh upper again.

Here ya go!
Super Champion Fun Zone

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #2707 on: January 18, 2021, 05:18:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Here ya go!

All I could ask for and more with that gum outsole, thanks for the screenshot dude!
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #2708 on: January 18, 2021, 05:51:31 PM »

ohhhh. Nice. New upper on the 288s sole he says.  508! That’s the area code next to me, hype. Loved the 913

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #2709 on: January 18, 2021, 06:09:05 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
ohhhh. Nice. New upper on the 288s sole he says.  508! That’s the area code next to me, hype. Loved the 913

Sick! I like the 913 so I’m interested in checking those out.

Saw a dude at the park today in the same color way 913’s as me haha

professor pound cake

• Rep: 3
« Reply #2710 on: January 18, 2021, 08:47:09 PM »
heyo! anyone know where i can score a new pair of death wish 306 10.5?

professor pound cake

• Rep: 3
« Reply #2712 on: January 19, 2021, 06:55:18 AM »

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 355
« Reply #2713 on: January 19, 2021, 07:00:53 AM »
Anybody got a pic/scan of the Flo Mirtain NB22 ad in the new thrasher yet?

rothdigga

• Rep: 571
« Reply #2714 on: January 19, 2021, 02:16:14 PM »

They were originally slated for 2/1 but have been pushed back to around 3/1.  Sorry, there are massive shipping delays going on worldwide due to covid so all of 2021 is going to be a struggle to stay on schedule for almost any brand right now. 

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2715 on: January 20, 2021, 08:20:52 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

mini greek

• Rep: 32
« Reply #2716 on: January 22, 2021, 02:20:42 PM »
Here's a pic of the sample of the NM22...
Get litty.....

kneebone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 355
« Reply #2717 on: January 22, 2021, 03:14:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
what's that upper material?

z_tx

• Rep: 26
« Reply #2718 on: January 22, 2021, 07:48:56 PM »

mini greek

• Rep: 32
« Reply #2719 on: January 23, 2021, 08:29:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
what's that upper material?
This colorway is just our regular suede....
Get litty.....

Madam, I'm Adam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1373
« Reply #2720 on: January 23, 2021, 08:44:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Here ya go!

[close]

All I could ask for and more with that gum outsole, thanks for the screenshot dude!

Oh man those 440 his look so nice. Will consider when they drop in March.

@rothdigga I saw a leak of the regular 440s in all white with a gum sole, can you provide any deets on when that's coming out?

Acky Jacky

« Reply #2721 on: January 24, 2021, 06:34:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
They were originally slated for 2/1 but have been pushed back to around 3/1.  Sorry, there are massive shipping delays going on worldwide due to covid so all of 2021 is going to be a struggle to stay on schedule for almost any brand right now.

I just ordered the last pair of 10’s off Parade (they reappeared) so I’ll be held over until March. It’s crazy to think that we are able to get anything new with covid, so I’ll count my lucky stars.

bongboarder420

• Rep: 60
« Reply #2722 on: January 25, 2021, 11:06:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Here ya go!

[close]

[close]

@rothdigga I saw a leak of the regular 440s in all white with a gum sole, can you provide any deets on when that's coming out?

pretty sure these are the ones you’re talking about, they’re coming out next month on skate shop day and are gonna be limited so gotta get them quick
edit:5th slide

Mantracker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #2723 on: January 25, 2021, 12:32:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Here ya go!

[close]

[close]

[close]

pretty sure these are the ones you’re talking about, they’re coming out next month on skate shop day and are gonna be limited so gotta get them quick

5th slide. I came everywhere. Jesus those are pretty.. Why cant they be highs! My ankles might have to get stronger on their own...

Madam, I'm Adam

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2724 on: January 25, 2021, 01:58:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Here ya go!

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

5th slide. I came everywhere. Jesus those are pretty.. Why cant they be highs! My ankles might have to get stronger on their own...

Those are them, thanks @bongboarder420 ! Aaaand apparently going to be hard to cop...fuck

rothdigga

• Rep: 571
« Reply #2725 on: January 25, 2021, 03:42:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Here ya go!

[close]

[close]

[close]

FYI- those Skate Shop Shoe Day shoes are legit limited, not just "limited" for the sake of saying that.  We put them in maybe 60-70 doors across the US and it's in-store only.  No NB.com direct sales or anything like that.  The idea was to get people to shop directly at shops for this product. 

Madam, I'm Adam

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2726 on: January 25, 2021, 03:46:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Here ya go!

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

FYI- those Skate Shop Shoe Day shoes are legit limited, not just "limited" for the sake of saying that.  We put them in maybe 60-70 doors across the US and it's in-store only.  No NB.com direct sales or anything like that.  The idea was to get people to shop directly at shops for this product.

Ah shit, no Canadian shops are receiving them? Bummer if true.

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #2727 on: January 25, 2021, 09:11:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Here ya go!

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ah shit, no Canadian shops are receiving them? Bummer if true.
centre hopefully will get some to dish out.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #2728 on: January 26, 2021, 01:49:17 PM »

Nm 508 aka Westgate New pro model

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #2729 on: January 26, 2021, 02:29:57 PM »
Love the sole he chose