Author Topic: Vintage Skate Mag and Video Archive FS on Etsy, Slap Vol 1, 411VM#2, Rare Stuff  (Read 1846 times)

Burrito Deluxe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
www.etsy.com/shop/thevintagestockyards

Ok folks, beginning the long process of listing my extensive skate video and magazine archive  :'(...I've currently got an extensive collection of Slap magazines as far back as Volume 1 for sale, early 411VM's, some rare stuff including an original copies of H-Street Lick, 20 Shot Sequence, many more. Prices are negotiable, but reflect the fact that I want serious buyers not lowballers.  I'm not desperate to get rid of this stuff, and in fact as you can probably imagine I'd rather not, so please no offers to 'buy it all' or take it off my hands for like $100.

www.etsy.com/shop/thevintagestockyards

iwishilivedinfinla

your prices are fucking insane

Burrito Deluxe

Not really, just like I said, this is a shop, and I'm here to make cash.  If you want something, the prices are negotiable, if you're looking to clean up look elsewhere.

iwishilivedinfinla

dude

you can't seriously think anyone is even going to pay a quarter of these prices for shit like this:

or this

(if anyone wants Chocolate Tour it's on my ebay page for 20 bucks shipped, save yourself $170.)

or especially this shit, i almost spit my coffee out when i saw this one

« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 04:52:33 AM by iwshilvdnfinland »

Burrito Deluxe

Don't worry about my pricing, I'll work it out over time.  You missed the point of what I was saying though.  That's a good deal on Chocolate Tour if it goes for that little, but this is a shop, not eBay, and that's one reason why I'm not interested in eBay, its for quick sales and deals and I'm not looking to just get rid of things, which is what eBay is generally for.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
your prices are fucking insane

Not really, just like I said, this is a shop, and I'm here to make cash.  If you want something, the prices are negotiable, if you're looking to clean up look elsewhere.

Yes, really.  I don't care if it's a shop, a flea market, or a Southabey's auction, shit's outrageous.  Also, that's a normal price for the Choco vid.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

iwishilivedinfinla

Don't worry about my pricing, I'll work it out over time.  You missed the point of what I was saying though.  That's a good deal on Chocolate Tour if it goes for that little, but this is a shop, not eBay, and that's one reason why I'm not interested in eBay, its for quick sales and deals and I'm not looking to just get rid of things, which is what eBay is generally for.

goddamn, you are really dumb.

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
menikmati for $75....

theres a copy on ebay for $15 or best offer...

dude slap is not the place to advertise this, you'll have better luck putting up flyers in overpriced brunch spots in brooklyn
good come sausage

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Speculatnaciousness?
Burrito guy, do you buy videos?  I have two copies of Expedition's "video out soon".  You are charging $75 for one, I'll sell you both of mine for $50.  You could make a lot of money.  Let's partner up.  I have a hundred other videos too.  Hit me up.

Stanley Spadowski

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • Can I still be the janitor?
"These floors are dirty as hell, and I'm not gonna take it any more!"

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
yeah if you want to buy skate VHS's to sell for your prices I've got about 15 of them I'd be willing to part with for reasonable prices. Jump off a building, Sorry, Mosaic, This is Skateboarding, Kids in Emerica, etc.
good come sausage

Jake From State Farm

Come on. The rarest thing you have is the 60/40 video and that would never even sell for over $75.

JAesop

Classic case of collector jerk off. I used to collect old decks and anytime I would deal with a guy like this I would just walk away.
Acts like he wants to sell, starts a shop but inflates prices so high nobody will buy and states he is "not looking to just get rid of things". Look what I have that is sooooo valuable. Good luck with that.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
i keep looking at this and laughing
good come sausage

iwishilivedinfinla

just wanted to stop by and say that this dude is a total loser

nylin

I had a long laugh to myself after seeing Tentacles of Destruction for 200 fucking bucks.

theblandest

• Rep: 12
The fuck outta here. Probably wasn't a great idea to try to exploit people who actually know this shit, no?

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
$100 for a 411 ?! If i paid that Lance fucking Mountain better hand deliver it to my door with beer and pizza in tow. That would be $100 well spent

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Speculatnaciousness?
Does anyone remember Corey Duffel's first pro model came with a matching punching bag?  I have one on those that I've never opened.  Can you tell me what it's worth?

Based off of your pricing, I'm guessing like 8 grand or something?  I've got the deck too.