Author Topic: FS: Lot of skate DVD's & some Vans, Cons  (Read 567 times)

Glue Reed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
FS: Lot of skate DVD's & some Vans, Cons
« on: February 08, 2016, 05:35:48 PM »
A bunch of skate DVD's I have laying around... I would really prefer to sell them all in bulk as it's too much $ in shipping to sell individually, but PM me and could possibly work something out:

dvd's are: St. Losers DVD (st. louis local vid), Capital Distruct (Seasons skateshop dvd), Mind Field (A. Workshop), Worship Friendship, Sabotage 3, Cosmic Vomit 2, Powell "Fun", Not Another Transworld, The Bones Video, Huf Promo vid, Ambig "Modern Art", Cliche "Live and Unplugged".  $45 for all of them, assuming you're in the US.

some shoes:

Cons "Jason Jessee" cts, size 9.5. skated a few times but in great shape, no holes or tears.  $30.

Vans Half Cab Pro's, size 9.  Skated a tiny bit, no wear on the side, a tiny bit of wear on the soles (they're vans, after all).  $30.

Old Skool Pros, size 9.  Has a little bit of wear on the ollie area, tiny wear on the soles but still a lot of life left in them.  $30.

If you want to see any pics or have any questions, let me know.  I would prefer to sell in US (prices are shipping included).  Canada is ok, but might be a little more expensive cause shipping can get up there.

BMCsteve

Re: FS: Lot of skate DVD's & some Vans, Cons
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 02:21:39 PM »
PM sent for the Mindfield DVD