Author Topic: Hammers Skate Video  (Read 8623 times)

shags6

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -119
Re: Hammers Skate Video
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2016, 05:59:05 AM »
This song sounds how heroin feels https://pistol.bandcamp.com/track/strawberry-jelly

Alex DeLarge

• Rep: 4
  • Nothing like mindless consumerism to fill the void
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2016, 09:18:22 PM »
This song sounds how heroin feels https://pistol.bandcamp.com/track/strawberry-jelly

Heroin feels pretty shitty if that's the case

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2016, 01:58:02 AM »

Are you from Russia or something? Shootin' that krocodil?

I've done very good heroin thousands and thousands of times. You can easily find quality heroin in Southern California. It's very warm and smooth. It's pure euphoria. It has a sexual element to it somehow. When you shoot it and get the rush it's like
Having ten thousand orgasms at once. Followed by a sublime care free state and an underlying sentimental feeling. It feels like the world is perfect and it's an amazing experience. I don't suggest trying it though.

Here are some songs that I feel convey the experience of a heroin high quite well

J K & CO- Fly

« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 02:01:19 AM by CigaretteBeer »
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -295
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2016, 01:24:33 PM »
Expand Quote
i found this funny.  Greco channeling Berra once again with the creating spots?

[close]

That is a god damned sin to the gods of street skateboarding. It's called "street skateboarding" because a huge aspect of the art is finding architecture that average pedestrians use only for the architects intended purpose, and instead use and vandalize the architects constructs as a medium to create art; with nothing but your body and a magic wooden rolling board.  That is what makes skateboarding so fucking beautiful and enjoyable. It's not only about tricks and progression, it's also an act of defiance against our mundane, oppressive lives.

A big part of the fun is exploring a city for tasty spots. Everyone that is a street skateboarding purist knows the joy one feels when you find a new spot. A big part of the fun is the hunt of course. It satisfies our primal hunting instincts and is a celebration of man's insatiable appetite for exploration.

A big reason skateboarding has become so watered down is because the industry has misrepresented what skateboarding is about. It has turned into a lame competition between stunt men to see who can do the most dangerous stunts. Most of the pros that do this don't even enjoy it. It's a better job than working at McDonalds I suppose.

Jim Greco is responsible for a lot of what's lame about skateboarding now. He's the kook that coined the term "hammer". He used to have a "hammer program" he boasted about. He would stop using drugs and alcohol so he could film the minimal amount of stunts to keep him relevant in the eyes of the chrildren that bought his products. After his filming was complete he'd go back to not skateboarding as long as possible. He glorified drug addiction and alcoholism to teenage boys for years to sell product. I witnessed countless kids destroy their lives because they worshipped this kook. He copies legendary rock stars to the t because he doesn't have an identity of his own.

Greco played up his alcoholism and the dude was never a true heroin addict. I know he was into speed pretty heavily but that dude wasn't strung out on heroin ever. He wanted to be like his heroes Johnny Thunders and Lou Reed. He wants to be associated with the dark side of genius because he's a dumb ass that glorifies the mental illness that often accompanies a genius. Dude's a walking gimmick. He constantly quotes things other people have said in the past and passes it off like they're his ideas and words. His constant changing style of fashion are all 100% rip offs from rock stars. Even the shitty art he makes is pure rip off. He is a poser in every sense of the word. The photo posted above is Jim Greco doing what he does best; being a phony kook. The dude even has poser spots. Fuck Jim Greco.

While I don't dislike Jim as much as you, I can't disagree with anything said here.

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -114
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2016, 01:43:11 PM »

Damn...

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2016, 04:42:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Damn...

I'm sure the chain-link fence is just his latest fashion accessory #flair

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

shags6

• Rep: -119
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2016, 06:15:46 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Are you from Russia or something? Shootin' that krocodil?

I've done very good heroin thousands and thousands of times. You can easily find quality heroin in Southern California. It's very warm and smooth. It's pure euphoria. It has a sexual element to it somehow. When you shoot it and get the rush it's like
Having ten thousand orgasms at once. Followed by a sublime care free state and an underlying sentimental feeling. It feels like the world is perfect and it's an amazing experience. I don't suggest trying it though.

Here are some songs that I feel convey the experience of a heroin high quite well

J K & CO- Fly

"but on the flipside
 I ain't down with no needles
 unless you wanna share one
 and nod out to the beatles
 pull back
 let the blood seep through the diesel
 then shoot that shit
 until i'm too shot out for my peoples"

http://pistol.bandcamp.com/track/sunshine-feat-young-zee

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2016, 06:20:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Lol greco was never even a true junkie what a poser
[close]

evidence of this??? I've done heroin many times but never shot it up, does that make me a drug poser?
[close]

Only if you're portraying the image of a junkie to make money.

I've shot heroin into my body thousands and thousands of times. It is a living nightmare to be a heroin addict. It's insanely hard to quit because the withdrawal is so fucking painful. I'd rather try to kickflip frontboard El Toro knowing I'd eat shit than have to go through quitting dope again. I've shot up, overdosed and woke up the next day with the rig still in my blood encrusted arm so many times. I've overdosed on Hollywood and was revived by friends with tourests  gathered around. I've had to be hospitalized. I pawned all of my valuable things when I was strung out. It really fucking sucks. You want to quit but it is the hardest thing. I had to go to jail to finally kick it. If you're going to claim junkie cred you need to earn that shit.

The worst is selling of you life long positions to get lit. Most of the time you feel happy just to handing the money over... Anticipation.

I_Respect_Wood

• Rep: 10
    • HH avatar image
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2016, 05:11:18 AM »
THIS IS PURE BEAUTY!!!!

If I wasnt me, I never hang out with me...

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/qaL3qBBUWZRPXT5R7T" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/new-york-supreme-ben-kadow-qaL3qBBUWZRPXT5R7T">via GIPHY</a></p>