Author Topic: Hey guys, bawtawd here. With a message or sum shit.  (Read 2630 times)

lilpeen

Hey guys, bawtawd here. With a message or sum shit.
« on: November 14, 2016, 09:24:46 PM »
So I focused my account, the reason being is I lost my skateboard and just didnt know what to do with myself. No skateboard I felt naked, not whole. So I turned to drugs even harder cause thats the only other shit I like. I was hittin 30 shots a day off some strong ass benzos, tolerence through da damn roof, walgreens trips everyday. Like unbelievable style. Now Im dealing with tapering down which is a bitch, only oral during the day with a big shot to send me to sleep. But thats not what this about, this about skateboarding.

Well I scoured my garage and found a old deck and a walmart truck and a old thunder. So I bought some wheels and bearings from the shop and set that shit up cause thats all I could afford. Only problem was I couldnt loosen the thunder enough without it falling apart, so I took the top bushing out. and It took like a hour to fuck with the trucks so I could ride comfortably. Heres a video of this time period.

So then I was like fuck the walmart bushing, its just making things difficult and weird. So I took that shit out and went to park. I was high as fuck off adderall and benzos so I was connecting with everyone, and someone gave me a deck, a REVIVE, hahaha, wit a fucking rainbow on it. Spraypainted that shit and now Im back in action, daewon style, its actually not bad. The worst part is the pop. I didnt realize how much bushings helped you get pop. So Ima rock this for the time being untill I can afford a deck and trucks. Heres a video of this time period. Some local kids showed me a DIY spot and, fuck yeah, that made me happy. I really wish I had funds to buy concrete to help out, I have no Idea who built the shit, I thought I was the only one in my town, its got a QP/launch ramp, ledge, rail, other shit. Man can wait to help out.

So my point is skateboarding is all I got, and I love that shit. Suicide is always on my mind but naw, because I can go skate tomorrow. If it wasnt for skateboarding I dont know what the fuck I would be, probably dead or successful. Got and quit 2 jobs during my off slap time too so Im pretty broke, they were trying to bullshit me. I coulda made money but I aint no fuckin slave. Selling my car friday too. Hopefully can take a trip out to colorado to see my only friend left with the money. Probably gonna get a embossing machine and do some CC scamming, way less time than drugs and more reward so fuck it. I just cant work for shitty people.

Well Im back to post bullshit and shit, but godamn skateboarding made me who I am and god damn I appreciate that. Now Ima hit my shot and go to sleep. Lets see what the future brings us all.

And hey tracer.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
Re: Hey guys, bawtawd here. With a message or sum shit.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 09:35:49 PM »
Fight stan

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 09:40:11 PM »
selling the car for money to see a freind eh, might not be the brightest idea in the world but who am i to judge.

shark tits

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 09:45:56 PM »
yo bawtawd, asides getting all my stuff stolen a few times on the streets [once by CP railroad cops in detroit] i've only not had a board as an adult once. i sold a complete to some little rez kids for 10 or 20 bucks cause A/ i felt like it was a good deed for some indians in nowhere new mexico and B/ i wanted to get drunk so i could sleep in this cool ditch i had skated a few hours ago.
as a pithy pal said in high school 'dude, you're homeless w/out a skateboard' and it's true.
oh, one other time i lost my shit and i was in lincoln oregon bumming parts til finally i had a complete so i lost one in the nampa, idaho trainyard after offending some mexicans at a mexican bar but yeah, always keep a board. even if you're too fuckered up on goofballs at least you have it and maybe tomorrow?

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 01:50:16 AM »

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2016, 02:21:56 AM »
Detox. Maybe?

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 05:12:27 AM »
If you want to keep a job, think of work as a means to skateboarding (bushing money) than being a wage slave to shit people.

Since you want to skate, you'll be motivated to keep a job. Now, you're motivated to quit, because you don't want to be a slave.

Change your perceptions and you change your reality. You do it with drugs, now do it by will.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 05:22:58 AM »
dont get into credit card scamming. people spend way too much time working and some even work really hard for their money. dont be a dick and steal it so that we have to put more effort into getting back whats ours. go make your own money, dont take someone elses.

lilpeen

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2016, 06:24:13 AM »
Fight stan
Im down, Yall got some norwegian nigga to doggystyle the woodward mega. I havent fought since middle school, but I do want to test my skill. I feel like he might pull out a knife though. But yeah, a SLAP U.F.C. fight would be cool.
selling the car for money to see a freind eh, might not be the brightest idea in the world but who am i to judge.
Its basically a parts car Im trying to sell whole, its not driveable on the street, dude wants to fix it up. I would but got no funds, love that car.
yo bawtawd, asides getting all my stuff stolen a few times on the streets [once by CP railroad cops in detroit] i've only not had a board as an adult once. i sold a complete to some little rez kids for 10 or 20 bucks cause A/ i felt like it was a good deed for some indians in nowhere new mexico and B/ i wanted to get drunk so i could sleep in this cool ditch i had skated a few hours ago.
as a pithy pal said in high school 'dude, you're homeless w/out a skateboard' and it's true.
oh, one other time i lost my shit and i was in lincoln oregon bumming parts til finally i had a complete so i lost one in the nampa, idaho trainyard after offending some mexicans at a mexican bar but yeah, always keep a board. even if you're too fuckered up on goofballs at least you have it and maybe tomorrow?
Truth
Detox. Maybe?
No facility would ever give me enough diazepam to taper, I think I would need about 200mg just to start the process. And fuck having seizures in the crazy ward. Its been on my mind though.
dont get into credit card scamming. people spend way too much time working and some even work really hard for their money. dont be a dick and steal it so that we have to put more effort into getting back whats ours. go make your own money, dont take someone elses.
The info is already out there for sale, its just who gets it. Its gonna happen either way. Its from the banks, the only hassle for you is to walk into the bank and complain. Its justifiable to me, I make 400 of your card and you drive to the bank, pretty even I think.

Wallied has the right idea.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2016, 06:55:08 AM »
its not always as simple as going to the bank and filing a fraud case. sometimes they just put the money right back, other times they lock your account for a few days while they do an investigation. say you drain someones account thats linked to their automatic bill payments and their bills dont get paid because their account gets locked. thats a fuck ton of hassle you just caused, and possible late fees for someone who did nothing wrong.

saying that the info is out there and its just up to who pays for it is like saying there are tons of cars out there, its just up to who steals them. drives have insurance, so whats the big deal? just file a claim and get a new car. you get my car for free and i get the headache of dealing with my insurance to get a new one. everyone wins, right?  ::)

bottom line, its not justifiable nor is it an even trade off and fuck you if you go through with it. go out there and work for your money instead of being a shit smear in your community.

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2016, 07:03:29 AM »
Scary realization.....endless grind sticker would indicate that Mr. Bawtawd is from around my way....hmmmm ::)
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

TheFifthColumn

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2016, 09:07:11 AM »
That stuff on here about fraud is the reason why I back felon disenfranchisement.  It's insulting to me to think I would do all this work to obey the laws and get the same quantity of votes as those who didn't.

How much of a chump do you have to be to break laws to make money? I personally know of five people in their 20's making six figures or more a year.

lilpeen

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2016, 09:10:54 AM »
Scary realization.....endless grind sticker would indicate that Mr. Bawtawd is from around my way....hmmmm ::)
If you ever see a borderline wigger with cunt written on the grip, and no bushings, thats me.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2016, 09:14:10 AM »
this is the post you should pay the most attention to, bawtawd.

If you want to keep a job, think of work as a means to skateboarding (bushing money) than being a wage slave to shit people.

Since you want to skate, you'll be motivated to keep a job. Now, you're motivated to quit, because you don't want to be a slave.

Change your perceptions and you change your reality. You do it with drugs, now do it by will.

lilpeen

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2016, 09:17:33 AM »
That stuff on here about fraud is the reason why I back felon disenfranchisement.  It's insulting to me to think I would do all this work to obey the laws and get the same quantity of votes as those who didn't.

How much of a chump do you have to be to break laws to make money? I personally know of five people in their 20's making six figures or more a year.
I fucked up in my teens and early twenties and have every charge under the sun. No respectable business will hire me. Im a piece of shit, deal with it. Or was a piece of shit, now Im just a little shit smear on your finger when you missed wiping. I try to be a contribution to society but nobody will give me a chance. I actually want to be a teacher, but thats not happening.

I have a plan but I still live with the parentals and they wouldnt let that fly. Import and sell grey area chemicals, which I guess is still an asshole move. What do you suggest I do, seriously?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2016, 09:19:20 AM »
It smells like shit in this thread.

lilpeen

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2016, 09:20:27 AM »
this is the post you should pay the most attention to, bawtawd.

Expand Quote

[close]
No I mean those places were straight fucking me, in the ass, deep. I have no problem working, but I need a good crew and management. Im still on the hunt. I actually have management experience in food service and was great at it, but Im trying to get out of food, its a dead end road.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2016, 09:33:07 AM »
Stay off the drugs but stay on your skateboard. CC scamming is only gonna fuck your ass up more than your life already is right now. Go work at Costco or some respectable business that wont treat you like shit. You have a good attitude at work and love or pretend to love your job and they high ups with reward you with respect.

Network. Talk to people. That's how you get the ins for a company.

Just be a respectable person and your life will turn around. If you want to be a teacher, go to school for it. But overall, stay off the drugs. That shit is only gonna make you hate your life more.

You got this!
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

TheFifthColumn

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2016, 11:02:03 AM »
Yeah stop chasing drugs.  An RC business is a bad idea as the Federal Analogue Act was worded vaguely to prosecute people selling drugs not covered under the CSA and also puts you at risk of a civil suit.

Honestly at this point in your life you shouldn't even be going after those big corporate office jobs.  Try starting a side hustle: online marketing, bitcoin mining, buying/selling on ebay/craigslist, retail arbitrage, cryptocurrency arbitrage, options trading, ect.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1213
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2016, 11:48:31 AM »
Anthony Pappalardo collects sheet metal and he seems to be doing alright, why don't you try that instead of fucking total strangers over?
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

shark tits

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2016, 11:53:24 AM »
Anthony Pappalardo collects sheet metal and he seems to be doing alright, why don't you try that instead of fucking total strangers over?
true, cause sheet metal is naturally occurring and you don't have to damage the structurally integrity of buildings to get the metal out. in no way does this cause buildings and whole neighborhoods to be unsalvageable due to it being cost prohibitive to fix the gutted structures.
not trying to be a dick but everything comes from somewhere and every good time comes from someone else's bad time.
if it weren't for scrappers detroit could be fixed in a month.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 492
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2016, 12:17:24 PM »
yeah bawtawd, glad you still in this world.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1213
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2016, 12:29:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
true, cause sheet metal is naturally occurring and you don't have to damage the structurally integrity of buildings to get the metal out. in no way does this cause buildings and whole neighborhoods to be unsalvageable due to it being cost prohibitive to fix the gutted structures.
not trying to be a dick but everything comes from somewhere and every good time comes from someone else's bad time.
if it weren't for scrappers detroit could be fixed in a month.

Sharktits, you haven't been to the naturally occurring sheet metal deposit just outside Yellowstone?

Nah I know, you're not wrong. I was kidding around in the first place, but to me it seems like the lesser of two evils in this situation. I'm only assuming but I would guess CC fraud is gonna have a way harsher consequence over snagging some sheet metal.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

lilpeen

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2016, 01:06:10 PM »

I aint talking card cracking though, Im talking embossing and loading pre-paids with fullz. Finessed either way.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 01:07:48 PM by littlepeen »

shark tits

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2016, 01:15:26 PM »
he cracked the wrong people's cards

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2016, 03:22:46 PM »
Get a gf she'll whip you into shape

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2016, 08:01:45 PM »
For whatever it's worth, coming off of Benzos didn't even feel all that bad to me, even without a real taper. Sweaty and anxious, sure, but not unbearable.

I even had 3 seizures in detox, but they really don't feel like much of anything. Like afterwards, it just feels like you're waking up from a nap. Honestly, I'm having a harder time quitting cigs.

At the same time though, it's not something to take lightly, since Benzos are one of the only drugs you can actually die from withdrawing off them.

If you're really serious about wanting to quit, then yeah, actually go to Detox, and stop bragging about being a loser on here.
Yeah they probably won't give you the full amount of drugs you want, but they're not gonna let you keep having seizures, or risk having you die in their facility.

This is aimed more towards anyone else that may have gotten themselves in over their head, with Xanax or whatever other Benzos, since it's pretty clear Bawtawd isn't really trying to improve his life.

swag nollies

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2016, 10:08:11 PM »
For whatever it's worth, coming off of Benzos didn't even feel all that bad to me, even without a real taper. Sweaty and anxious, sure, but not unbearable.

I even had 3 seizures in detox, but they really don't feel like much of anything. Like afterwards, it just feels like you're waking up from a nap. Honestly, I'm having a harder time quitting cigs.

At the same time though, it's not something to take lightly, since Benzos are one of the only drugs you can actually die from withdrawing off them.

If you're really serious about wanting to quit, then yeah, actually go to Detox, and stop bragging about being a loser on here.
Yeah they probably won't give you the full amount of drugs you want, but they're not gonna let you keep having seizures, or risk having you die in their facility.

This is aimed more towards anyone else that may have gotten themselves in over their head, with Xanax or whatever other Benzos, since it's pretty clear Bawtawd isn't really trying to improve his life.
Its been heavy on my mind this week and actually had a good conversation with friend and am checking into detox in the next 2 days. I have a good life opportunity, but I just gotta be clean for it. Ive actually came off 3 different benzos before but Im pretty scared because this shit is, and has been more serious than previous times. A medical supervised detox is what I need, so fuck it, thats what I gotta do. Suffer the joy. Hope I dont die, that place isnt known for being "the best". Your comment actually calmed me down so you did a good deed.

Ill still be a dickhead and stuff though I hope, you cant change personality.

shark tits

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2016, 10:16:10 PM »
there's slap for drug users called blue light and apparently shooting benzos is really bad for ya. nobody on there recommends it [play it safe, stick to heroin] so if they're against it, knock it off!
if you lived around here i'd kick you some ativans to get off slowly but alas.
be safe and how'd you get your name back to bawtawd, little peen?

lilpeen

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2016, 10:27:38 PM »
there's slap for drug users called blue light and apparently shooting benzos is really bad for ya. nobody on there recommends it [play it safe, stick to heroin] so if they're against it, knock it off!
if you lived around here i'd kick you some ativans to get off slowly but alas.
be safe and how'd you get your name back to bawtawd, little peen?
Nah I got the "safe" liquid kind, I aint shootin pills. But I dunno, that shit just changed on that comment. I liked littlepeen better. I actually was trying to have it be lilpeen, like a rap name.

So mods if you fuckin around change my shit to lilpeen please. lilpeen rolls off the tongue.