Author Topic: 2016 Presidential election  (Read 57995 times)

jomeara1

Re: 2016 Presidential election
« Reply #510 on: November 09, 2016, 11:08:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Well its now officially confirmed...there are now more stupid people in the country than smart people.
[close]

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw all the states that had Trump in the lead. Then again, most of the states I'm not surprised. Fucking racist, homophobic, uneducated dumb fucks. America is fucking stupid. If you think otherwise, fuck you. Dumb, uneducated piece of shit mother fucker.

Especially Florida.  I figured they would be pro Hillary because a good percentage of the people who live down there are from NY/ NJ.

h00man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #511 on: November 09, 2016, 11:12:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Well its now officially confirmed...there are now more stupid people in the country than smart people.
[close]

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw all the states that had Trump in the lead. Then again, most of the states I'm not surprised. Fucking racist, homophobic, uneducated dumb fucks. America is fucking stupid. If you think otherwise, fuck you. Dumb, uneducated piece of shit mother fucker.
[close]

Especially Florida.  I figured they would be pro Hillary because a good percentage of the people who live down there are from NY/ NJ.

Dude Florida was such a big key. I just don't understand why people voted for Gary fucking Johnson.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #513 on: November 09, 2016, 12:14:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Especially Florida.� I figured they would be pro Hillary because a good percentage of the people who live down there are from NY/ NJ.

[close]

Dude Florida was such a big key. I just don't understand why people voted for Gary fucking Johnson.

After I saw the Florida results at 630 I knew shit had gone left....I don't get Gary Johnson either...at least Jill Stein had some things most Bernie Supports wanted

Edit:

French manicure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
« Reply #514 on: November 09, 2016, 03:22:34 PM »
you could have sold me on mccain, romney, or even ted cruz (ugh), but trump?

really?

this is who ya'll want america?

a realty show tv star who has no political or military experience?

really? this ya mans? lol

aight, bet.

People love reality television nowadays, I suppose it makes perfect sense.  This is pretty fucking surreal to say the least.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 03:27:19 PM by Iceman »

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #516 on: November 09, 2016, 04:17:25 PM »
I love the people who say " The USA was not ready for a female president "  lets break down Hillery

Married to Bill Clinton , a person who cheated on her and lied under oath and got out of it cause a BJ is not "sex" . While being accused multiple times for sexual assult , cheating and rape. Add to this taking money from Saudi Arabia and other Middle eastern countries that treat women horrible .

Lying about getting shot at in Bosnia. I mean wtf...

Email scandal. Having a private server set up in her bathroom with top secret information in it. Letting her maid print emails from it and sending it to huma abedin who sent it to her husband . wtf . Ask anybody on this forum with military background where they would be if they did the same . Or check out interviews with CIA or other gov personal who tell where they would be if they did that.

Pardoning people who contribute to Bills and Clintons campaign and getting them out of jail

Doing "speeches " for banks and getting millions of dollars for it

The whole DNC thing where they basicly fucked over Sanders and forced him out. The one caught up in it gets fired from the DNC and then gets a top position with the Clintons . And the new elected one gets caught for sending the debate questions to Hillary in advance

And then theres the suicides and murders. Sure it could be coincides . but its fucking shady

You really need more reasons why nobody trusts her ? why people want her locked up ? and why trump won ?

Should have gone with Sanders are Gary

Smerdyakov

• Rep: 15
« Reply #517 on: November 09, 2016, 04:32:05 PM »
I'm in Florida, heard a guy brag today that at his construction job he pissed off all the mexican coworkers by telling them now they will all be deported, and that he was going to call immigration on them. Then I heard him say a bunch of shit about the political system that was simply untrue, about how trade agreements work, and finally he says, "Well fuck all them anyways, I can't even vote because of my record."
Lots of my friends voted third party, Johnson isn't even a libertarian but I disagree with Libertarian philosophy and so would most of my friends that voted that way if they knew what it actually was. Others were aware enough to know libertarian didn't line up with their liberal views and voted Green. The Green party is extremely weak in understanding or articulating a reasonable foreign policy platform. I can't vote them for executive office but do support voting them into local positions where the things that they rightfully care about can be effected. It's okay to be a party with a largely domestic agenda, go for those positions first. They didn't win any positions higher than mayoral seats, and I'm pretty sure none in areas with significant populations. If people were so upset and wanted to turn everything on its head, why did so many incumbents hold on? How come none of the third parties picked up a seat in senate or congress? The next president was going to get to pick the supreme court seat that Obama was blocked from picking, 3 current members are 78 or older and two of the three are part of a liberal counterbalance on the court. It is what it is though, the people who cared enough to vote made their choice.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 04:36:04 PM by Smerdyakov »

Durndle

• Rep: 7
  • Denton. Gateway to Durndle
« Reply #518 on: November 09, 2016, 09:59:25 PM »
so does this mean Lena Dunham is going to leave the country?

glutton.

« Reply #519 on: November 09, 2016, 10:41:06 PM »
I'm surprised but somewhat apathetic. Last night, I went to a college bar with someone I skate with. After Trump was announced, he started getting upset and got into an argument with some frat bros. They were trying to start shit and kept yelling, "Fuck you!" to him. Then, one of them pointed at me and yelled, "Fuck you too!" even though I wasn't involved. He probably thought that I'm a liberal because I was wearing a Beatles tee. My friend walked out, so I wanted to give him a cigarette, before finishing my beer. I asked the doorman if I could come back for my beer, but he told me that if I walked out, I couldn't come back in. I don't even care about politics and have to deal with people getting shitty at me. After that, someone kept going on a rant about how America fucked up. When asked about how I feel, I truthfully said that I don't really give a fuck. Then, he started getting all shitty at me. People are immature and extremely opinionated when it comes to politics. It just pushes people away from each other over different opinions. I just enjoy life and try not to pay attention to the bullshit...whatever happens isn't going to change the way I live my life or prevent me from treating others equally. You can't let words from random, hateful people hurt you. You just have to keep living and ignore those worthless people. Don't waste your time arguing, because you'll just give them the attention and satisfaction they want.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #520 on: November 10, 2016, 01:32:59 AM »
martin shkreli offered her and amy schumer free flights to canada......i wish they would....i wish they would.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
« Reply #521 on: November 10, 2016, 03:32:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
martin shkreli offered her and amy schumer free flights to canada......i wish they would....i wish they would.

by agreeing with martin shkreli you automatically became the lowest piece of shit

KING TUT

• Rep: 15
« Reply #522 on: November 10, 2016, 04:34:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

by agreeing with martin shkreli you automatically became the lowest piece of shit

But son is releasing the unheard Wu Tang album. Thats got to be worth the Trump victory alone.

jomeara1

« Reply #523 on: November 10, 2016, 07:14:20 AM »
Is there a SLAP president?

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #524 on: November 10, 2016, 07:41:51 AM »
well, america is getting its change.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #525 on: November 10, 2016, 08:23:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

But son is releasing the unheard Wu Tang album. Thats got to be worth the Trump victory alone.

No Raekwon on that album...so its a pass for me

shit_for_brains

« Reply #526 on: November 10, 2016, 09:03:36 AM »
Ghostface always calls it Rza's album and none of those turn out all that great.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #527 on: November 10, 2016, 09:16:46 AM »

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #528 on: November 10, 2016, 09:27:30 AM »
Ghostface always calls it Rza's album and none of those turn out all that great.
gravediggaz was epic.

shark tits

« Reply #529 on: November 10, 2016, 09:40:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
gravediggaz was epic.
gravediggaz was rad but they had a 2nd tape that wasn't so hot [i remember a gilligan's island ripoff 'deaf dumb and blind']. seen 3 short clips of martin skrelli [sic] listening to it and from the snippets i heard it wasn't any 36 chambers but in RZA;s defense i only heard about 3 minutes and a bunch of it was intro stuff.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #530 on: November 10, 2016, 09:58:54 AM »
Food for thought: http://reason.com/blog/2016/11/09/trump-won-because-leftist-political-corr

Please read the article before getting defensive.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #531 on: November 10, 2016, 11:40:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

what kind of logic is this you regular motherfucker? you like dogs? hitler liked dogs so you are a piece of shit for agreeing with him on something.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #533 on: November 10, 2016, 01:39:50 PM »
Food for thought: http://reason.com/blog/2016/11/09/trump-won-because-leftist-political-corr

"More specifically, Trump won because he convinced a great number of Americans that he would destroy political correctness."

well no shit.

the main people who are passionately against "political correctness" are just people who are mad you can't be publicly racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic without consequences.

"i called someone a nigger over the internet and lost my job because of it, this country is too PC!!!!"

i have problems with people that are too politically correct to a certain degree but most of those people are just strongly against common decency.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #534 on: November 10, 2016, 03:09:28 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

"More specifically, Trump won because he convinced a great number of Americans that he would destroy political correctness."

well no shit.

the main people who are passionately against "political correctness" are just people who are mad you can't be publicly racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic without consequences.

"i called someone a nigger over the internet and lost my job because of it, this country is too PC!!!!"

i have problems with people that are too politically correct to a certain degree but most of those people are just strongly against common decency.

pc is ok, but overly pc is annoying as hell. it's too in your face. baseball used to be america's favorite pastime... now it's whining. i'm not a fan of horses racing, but look at this shit. it's an old photo of a horse race. it's like everyone is just constantly looking for something to fight over......

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #535 on: November 10, 2016, 03:16:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

well no shit.

[close]
pc is ok, but overly pc is annoying as hell. it's too in your face. baseball used to be america's favorite pastime... now it's whining. i'm not a fan of horses racing, but look at this shit. it's an old photo of a horse race. it's like everyone is just constantly looking for something to fight over......

Jesus she looks amazing, getting old doesn't do shit to her

shark tits

« Reply #536 on: November 10, 2016, 03:19:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

well no shit.

[close]

[close]

for goodness sake tobey! that's a horse you're looking at.

Spike Hawke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #537 on: November 10, 2016, 03:21:48 PM »
Low voting turnout fairly fucked it for Clinton as far as I can tell. 53% turnout (seen different amounts) aint gonna help. People who voted for Trump of the back of the things he said he was going to do have hoodwinked, his campaign website has already had statements removed. Seen the same thing here in the UK after the brexit thing. Biggest worry is that Trump gets impeached for something and Pence gets in. He is one evil MF and could really fuck shit up. This is how Kanye will be president in 2020, you can quote me on that  ;)

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #538 on: November 10, 2016, 03:31:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

well no shit.

[close]

[close]

[close]

hahahahah gotta lurk her instagram a bit more. Also what Spike just said that all the people who voted for him wanted two main things, to build a giant wall and to put Hillary in prison. Once they realized that shit isnt going to happen his own people are gonna turn on him. Probably worse than people already protesting

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #539 on: November 10, 2016, 03:53:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

well no shit.

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

hahahahah gotta lurk her instagram a bit more. Also what Spike just said that all the people who voted for him wanted two main things, to build a giant wall and to put Hillary in prison. Once they realized that shit isnt going to happen his own people are gonna turn on him. Probably worse than people already protesting

Sounds alot like his race to be president

Trumps not going to run he has no chance , trumps not getting the nomination he has no chance , trumps not gonna win the election he has no chance

Trumps not gonna build a wall he has no chance , Trumps not gonna put Hillary in prison he has no chance