Author Topic: Podcasts  (Read 46376 times)

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • And you better believe: they're ALL silk
Re: Podcasts
« Reply #390 on: October 13, 2021, 06:00:06 PM »
https://youtu.be/bImYQq-Mi44

I will have the conversation with any mental midget who decides to call him fake Ghostface
I got beef with Brian sumner and it’s onsite for that fat fucking red coat.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #391 on: October 15, 2021, 10:28:34 AM »
podcast about list and trueanon for me

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #392 on: October 15, 2021, 10:30:50 AM »
podcast about list and trueanon for me

Da gay pussy eata

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #393 on: November 24, 2021, 07:19:30 AM »
Checked this podcast out because this episode is at the intersection of two very important things to me: skateboarding and teaching/learning. This dude is a hero of mine so this episode is special, but I am ready to dig into the others after listening. Good stuff here!

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5j0DLLUD1B9NO6fNCYdbRt?si=yHP0aT45TR6cZDHOpfNZjA&utm_source=copy-link
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

MorningSesh

• Rep: 76
« Reply #394 on: November 24, 2021, 08:08:15 AM »
Checked this podcast out because this episode is at the intersection of two very important things to me: skateboarding and teaching/learning. This dude is a hero of mine so this episode is special, but I am ready to dig into the others after listening. Good stuff here!

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5j0DLLUD1B9NO6fNCYdbRt?si=yHP0aT45TR6cZDHOpfNZjA&utm_source=copy-link
Haven’t fully listened yet, but everytime i hear or see something about this skateboarding high school I get jealous. I was recently speaking to my friend on how a school or something like this probably would not happen in the US unfortunately i think.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #395 on: November 24, 2021, 08:16:58 AM »
angry planet
the underworld

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #396 on: November 25, 2021, 01:58:25 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Haven’t fully listened yet, but everytime i hear or see something about this skateboarding high school I get jealous. I was recently speaking to my friend on how a school or something like this probably would not happen in the US unfortunately i think.

I am a teacher and I think this whole skate school thing is kind of a great and also a bad idea. Have you seen McCranks Post Redical episode on the school? He does a good job covering the topic IMO.

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #397 on: November 25, 2021, 06:33:56 AM »
@S. That post radical episode is very good as well! I think it's a groundbreaking and progressive model, which is not necessarily a model based on skateboarding, but a model that tailors pedagogy to the reality of a specific group of students.

Skateboarding doesn't belong in every school, but I think policy makers and leaders in education could learn from this example to inform their approach to improving schools everywhere. They are truly making learning relevant over there with these kids in Malmo!
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #398 on: November 25, 2021, 06:37:10 AM »
My coworker just took two days off because he was allegedly waiting on Covid test results.  Pretty fucking sure nobody who listens to Joe Rogan as much as he does has ever gotten a Covid test.

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
« Reply #399 on: December 02, 2021, 02:55:28 PM »
which one of you pals called into Tim Heidecker's office hours recently from SF and was talking about skating embarcadero??

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #400 on: January 30, 2022, 11:40:48 AM »
I haven't listened to podcasts in a while but I was stuck home sick for a few days this week, so I started listening to Cocaine and Rhinestones and it's pretty great.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

slaab900turbo

• Rep: 19
« Reply #401 on: January 30, 2022, 01:29:07 PM »
Fletch and Mitch from DOA talking about stuff was a good listen.

https://youtu.be/mG2fkinjiT4

nicotinewheel

• Rep: -75
« Reply #402 on: January 30, 2022, 02:50:32 PM »
Been on a heavy Subliminal Jihad/Programmed to chill kick lately. Not for everyone but I love that shit

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #403 on: March 21, 2022, 10:43:27 PM »
I got on the street fight call in show this week. Pretty cool

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1417
« Reply #404 on: March 25, 2022, 09:18:15 AM »
Love me some chapo, and all the great pods they've led me to, trashfuture, trillbillies, street fight, true anon, qanon anonymous, the distraction (drew and Roth from deadspin) I also listen to a few normie pods like mbmbam, pardon my take, hardcore history, the dollop, real classic shit.

The Dollop is great, funny as fuck too.  :)
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

dakotalofton

• Rep: -21
  • Nothing I say you will like
    • YOUTUBE avatar image
« Reply #405 on: April 12, 2022, 03:35:49 PM »
I really just listen to Last Podcast On The Left the best true crime podcast, and Bad Friends with Bobby Lee and Andrew Santino. And honestly Talkin Schmit may be better than The Bunt IMO
****IF YOU DON'T FUCK WITH BRONZE56K YOU WHACK AS FUCK****

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #406 on: April 12, 2022, 03:39:58 PM »
I really just listen to Last Podcast On The Left the best true crime podcast, and Bad Friends with Bobby Lee and Andrew Santino. And honestly Talkin Schmit may be better than The Bunt IMO

Started listening to LPOTL not that long ago it’s great!
I’ve also gone and listened to No Dogs in space and their breakdown on the history of artists and making their own playlists for the episodes is a great combo to get into new artists.

I would like to also recommend The Dollop to people looking for a podcast to listen to. They do comedy and talk about American history.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

dakotalofton

• Rep: -21
  • Nothing I say you will like
    • YOUTUBE avatar image
« Reply #407 on: April 12, 2022, 03:47:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’ve also gone and listened to No Dogs in space and their breakdown on the history of artists and making their own playlists for the episodes is a great combo to get into new artists.

I would like to also recommend The Dollop to people looking for a podcast to listen to. They do comedy and talk about American history.

They do what I think every podcast should do as far as organizing and branching their side shows. But god damn Henry is funny!
I’ll have to check out The Dollop for sure.
****IF YOU DON'T FUCK WITH BRONZE56K YOU WHACK AS FUCK****

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #408 on: April 13, 2022, 03:42:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

They do what I think every podcast should do as far as organizing and branching their side shows. But god damn Henry is funny!
I’ll have to check out The Dollop for sure.
I think HBO max just put "Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell" up, which is Henry's adult swim show.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
« Reply #409 on: May 06, 2022, 11:13:52 AM »
Any always sunny podcast creepers/listeners? I think they’re doing a great job with it. Everybody browns out is a great episode
https://youtu.be/oDGtZtZsAdY

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #410 on: May 12, 2022, 12:28:51 PM »
i now understand why people watch real housewives and those reality shows .. cuz this tiger belly drama has got me feeling real juicy
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #411 on: May 12, 2022, 12:48:23 PM »
i now understand why people watch real housewives and those reality shows .. cuz this tiger belly drama has got me feeling real juicy

Bbbbbbb beast of a cawlmedian

doublesteveburger

« Reply #412 on: May 12, 2022, 12:54:05 PM »

that shit was/is so sad

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #413 on: May 13, 2022, 08:46:52 AM »
https://youtu.be/ePNUjgYSNNQ
https://youtu.be/ephN1rep6Sw
Listening to too much Ion pack. Self-help/artistic fulfillment pod masquerading as a cool NY thing. It goes. They hate skaters so much
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
« Reply #414 on: May 13, 2022, 10:33:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

after reading y'all talking about this, I got sucked into watching that tiger belly episode lol. MadTV set aside I always thought bobby lee was meh but have admittedly listened to some episodes I enjoyed. try my best to not to let my cynicism get in the way but damn all 3 of them are insufferable people with huge egos, obviously brendan schaub being the worst offender

having used to like h3h3 years ago i think the weirdest/unsettling part was seeing how caniving ethan has become by forcing them to air out their laundry on air. i guess thats entertainment...

in the end, i'm the idiot for getting sucked into it tho lmao

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #415 on: May 13, 2022, 11:04:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

after reading y'all talking about this, I got sucked into watching that tiger belly episode lol. MadTV set aside I always thought bobby lee was meh but have admittedly listened to some episodes I enjoyed. try my best to not to let my cynicism get in the way but damn all 3 of them are insufferable people with huge egos, obviously brendan schaub being the worst offender

having used to like h3h3 years ago i think the weirdest/unsettling part was seeing how caniving ethan has become by forcing them to air out their laundry on air. i guess thats entertainment...

Oh yeah Brendan sucks the worst but all these other people are clearly just drama sharks. But you know, whatever gets the job done

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #416 on: May 13, 2022, 11:48:08 AM »
https://youtu.be/ePNUjgYSNNQ
https://youtu.be/ephN1rep6Sw
Listening to too much Ion pack. Self-help/artistic fulfillment pod masquerading as a cool NY thing. It goes. They hate skaters so much

Been meaning to check this out since my friend told me they did a Dean Hurley interview episode

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #417 on: May 13, 2022, 02:49:04 PM »
I saw them live at Red Rocks last June. Been listening on and off since 2017, need to start listening again.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
« Reply #418 on: May 16, 2022, 07:42:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Oh yeah Brendan sucks the worst but all these other people are clearly just drama sharks. But you know, whatever gets the job done

That whole crew sucks. Theo is the only one i like. even he’s distanced himself from schwab and callen it seems…

Schwab years ago would always make weird comments about Bobby’s gf.

He was recently on Tigerbelly. Gonna watch it when i get home. I’m Team Bobby 100%..

i used to think h3h3 was funny. But yeah that was super uncomfortable…
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #419 on: May 16, 2022, 02:47:20 PM »
I dug h3h3 when they were making reaction videos like 8 years ago. I enjoyed the pod they did with Trisha paytas, it was very funny
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5