Author Topic: Podcasts  (Read 37669 times)

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
Re: Podcasts
« Reply #390 on: October 13, 2021, 06:00:06 PM »
https://youtu.be/bImYQq-Mi44

I will have the conversation with any mental midget who decides to call him fake Ghostface

fredgallSOTY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • unhinged slap maniac.
« Reply #391 on: October 15, 2021, 10:28:34 AM »
podcast about list and trueanon for me

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
« Reply #392 on: October 15, 2021, 10:30:50 AM »
podcast about list and trueanon for me

Da gay pussy eata

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #393 on: November 24, 2021, 07:19:30 AM »
Checked this podcast out because this episode is at the intersection of two very important things to me: skateboarding and teaching/learning. This dude is a hero of mine so this episode is special, but I am ready to dig into the others after listening. Good stuff here!

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5j0DLLUD1B9NO6fNCYdbRt?si=yHP0aT45TR6cZDHOpfNZjA&utm_source=copy-link
Quote from: veritas
Nakel took his pokemon fetish to the next level by evolving into a piece of united states currency.

MorningSesh

• Rep: 40
« Reply #394 on: November 24, 2021, 08:08:15 AM »
Checked this podcast out because this episode is at the intersection of two very important things to me: skateboarding and teaching/learning. This dude is a hero of mine so this episode is special, but I am ready to dig into the others after listening. Good stuff here!

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5j0DLLUD1B9NO6fNCYdbRt?si=yHP0aT45TR6cZDHOpfNZjA&utm_source=copy-link
Havenít fully listened yet, but everytime i hear or see something about this skateboarding high school I get jealous. I was recently speaking to my friend on how a school or something like this probably would not happen in the US unfortunately i think.

Beeda Weeda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
« Reply #395 on: November 24, 2021, 08:16:58 AM »
angry planet
the underworld

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
    • Fotos
« Reply #396 on: November 25, 2021, 01:58:25 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Havenít fully listened yet, but everytime i hear or see something about this skateboarding high school I get jealous. I was recently speaking to my friend on how a school or something like this probably would not happen in the US unfortunately i think.

I am a teacher and I think this whole skate school thing is kind of a great and also a bad idea. Have you seen McCranks Post Redical episode on the school? He does a good job covering the topic IMO.

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #397 on: November 25, 2021, 06:33:56 AM »
@S. That post radical episode is very good as well! I think it's a groundbreaking and progressive model, which is not necessarily a model based on skateboarding, but a model that tailors pedagogy to the reality of a specific group of students.

Skateboarding doesn't belong in every school, but I think policy makers and leaders in education could learn from this example to inform their approach to improving schools everywhere. They are truly making learning relevant over there with these kids in Malmo!
Quote from: veritas
Nakel took his pokemon fetish to the next level by evolving into a piece of united states currency.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
« Reply #398 on: November 25, 2021, 06:37:10 AM »
My coworker just took two days off because he was allegedly waiting on Covid test results.  Pretty fucking sure nobody who listens to Joe Rogan as much as he does has ever gotten a Covid test.