Author Topic: Board size and dick size  (Read 1197 times)

white rapper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -80
Board size and dick size
« on: April 04, 2016, 10:11:40 AM »
Ok so my dick is like the same size of my skareboard is that why i like my skareboard

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3420
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: Board size and dick size
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 10:13:59 AM »
Ok so my dick is like the same size of my skareboard is that why i like my skareboard

LOL, you're a fingerboarder?

Eric ricks

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 10:56:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

LOL, you're a fingerboarder?

Aaaaaaand end thread.....

Andmoreagain

• Rep: 52
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 11:08:26 AM »
This thread reminds me of the first time I saw a longboarder.

I was maybe 10 years old. This was ~2000 so they weren't as omnipresent as today.

Anyway, I was practicing my ollies and shuv its on a tennis court by the high school when some older boys cruise by on some biiiiig fat longboys. Phish shirts and flip flops but still jocks. Probably played lacrosse. You know the type.

I watched them cruise in circles and practice slides for a while, perplexed at the sight of their fat-wheeled, concave-lacking behemoths.

They eventually stopped cruising to play a game of hackey sack and I took the opportunity to approach them to ask them why their boards were so big.

The lead boy (and best hackey sacker) laughed and told me "The bigger your dick, the bigger the board."

I left the tennis courts feeling confused and slightly insulted

True story

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 538
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 11:34:48 AM »
You're supposed to find out how far from the ground the tip of your dick is and get a board that's a few inches shorter than that so you don't hit your dick accidentally when skating. It's kind of like figuring out your inseam.

white rapper

• Rep: -80
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 11:48:03 AM »
You're supposed to find out how far from the ground the tip of your dick is and get a board that's a few inches shorter than that so you don't hit your dick accidentally when skating. It's kind of like figuring out your inseam.
I got 6