Author Topic: J's: how do you roll  (Read 5000 times)

perverted super otaku!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
J's: how do you roll
« on: April 07, 2016, 08:20:54 AM »
Lets face it, as skaters we all smoke marijauna and as true smokers know only a j will do while out in the streets, how do you guys spin em?

I have couple methods for different situations

At home chillin i'll generally go for the reg size rizla one papes, always filter and tobacco depends on mood

At a buds house/skating/group smoking:  king size raw or rizla silver always a filter( i use the raw ones) rolled inside out but some times reg depending on laziness, location, time frame or beers consumed, added tobacco preferred ,adding more baccy the more beers are goin down, less if just chillin out gaming or watching king fu fmovies
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 08:26:33 AM by perverted super otaku! »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: J's: how do you roll
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 08:35:08 AM »
i only smoke like 2 or 3 times a year now, but ive always liked rolling joints.

keep it simple. one rolling paper, doesnt matter what kind, have the gummed edge closest to you. that way you can use your fingers to roll instead of your thumbs (way easier to show than try to type out). roll it up. lick the paper and seal it. i usually twist one end and do that thing where you pinch the other side and shake it to pack everything down. then light it up.

no filters, no tobacco (seriously cant understand why people do this), no bullshit. people sometimes bitched that my joints are sloppy, but my intention was always to get high, not win the prettiest joint contest.

always liked this tupac blunt rolling video even though i could never roll a decent blunt.

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 08:48:43 AM »
Up with hope! Down with dope!
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 08:49:59 AM »
In regards to tobacco, i find it makes the j burn slower, more evenly and can tone down super potent weed, pure is nice too though, but when smoking in a group especially it really helps the j get around a few times

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 09:00:27 AM »
inside out, weed 60-70/tobacco 30-40 preferred, but probs 50/50 most of the time, longer filter for cooler smoke and ocb rolls so i can roll it as long or short how i want.

i mostly smoke alone and when i smoke with others i usually smoke my portion of spliff then leave like half of it for the others to pass. i actually hate taking a drag from a j 4 people or more sucked on, it's disgusting.

literally can't roll not inside out, like, regular. doesn't work at all.

in a club or on a concert while standing i use one hand for mixing it up in, then curl up the mix so its a bit like a sticky tobacco snake, put the paper above it with my hands together like i'm praying, flip yo hands, and most of the time only a little green flies away in the process. depending on how dirty your hands are shit can taste gross tho...

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 09:17:38 AM »
if there was ever a thread that gives away which posters are european, its this one.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 09:25:23 AM »
Used to just twist whatever paper with a crutch, no tobacco since I quit cigs a few years ago. 

Now I'm just spoiled and steal a bunch of pre-rolled cones from work whenever I need them since I prefer bowls/bongs anyways.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2016, 09:52:32 AM »
  All weed no 'tabernacko' (tabacco).  Break it up with my fingers (just smoke outdoor pretty much).  Smoke joints as little as i can -just use the vaporizer.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Main

• Rep: -208
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2016, 10:41:54 AM »
I never fucked with filters, just straight herb in a little personal pinner doob. I was never one of those smokers that needed to have 20 pieces and shit like that. Most of the time I'd just break up a bunch of herb and stuff it in a one-hitter box and use a porcelain one-hitter on the go. Other than that I loved a simple doober.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2016, 10:52:30 AM »
if there was ever a thread that gives away which posters are european, its this one.
:D

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2016, 02:02:26 PM »
inside out, weed 60-70/tobacco 30-40 preferred, but probs 50/50 most of the time, longer filter for cooler smoke and ocb rolls so i can roll it as long or short how i want.

i mostly smoke alone and when i smoke with others i usually smoke my portion of spliff then leave like half of it for the others to pass. i actually hate taking a drag from a j 4 people or more sucked on, it's disgusting.

in a club or on a concert while standing i use one hand for mixing it up in, then curl up the mix so its a bit like a sticky tobacco snake, put the paper above it with my hands together like i'm praying, flip yo hands, and most of the time only a little green flies away in the process. depending on how dirty your hands are shit can taste gross tho...
What kind of tobacco do you use? I just usually use cigarettes, tried Drum buts it tastes too strong for me and makes me feel kinda sick. The best ive tried is getting little sack of Virginia Gold loose tobacco from a cigar shop, works great but its cut kinda thick

Andmoreagain

• Rep: 52
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2016, 02:11:42 PM »
i like to get *a little* high so i'll do the spliff 80tobacco/20weed... almost a cig. If im sharing i'll do a little more than half weed.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2016, 02:24:11 PM »
I find it interesting that it seems that Europeans will smoke the same size j roughly regardless if its a .2 or a .7/gram

Anyone else try the Danish roasted cigarette method? makes fro a smooth smoke but its a pain in the ass, especially if you light your cig on fire by accident...

this is what im talking about @ 1 min in

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2016, 03:05:43 PM »
Lace the blunt in oil, 95/5 ratio ganja to hash. Half inch filter after the roll. Burn

NO TOBACCO (besides the dutch-e)

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 03:11:12 PM by Tracer »

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -277
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2016, 03:25:35 PM »
I'm the key holder of one of the biggest dispensaries in Canada. So I smoke every which way.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2016, 03:46:33 PM »
Perverted Super: Peter Stokkebye Amsterdam Shag is the best rolling tobacco to add to spliffs, should be able to find it in most cigar stores, or online. Turned a lot of my friends/ couple brothers on to it. PS is a good quality rolling tobacco company in general (miles ahead of stuff like Drum or Bugler), and their Amsterdam is especially moist, which helps for a slower burn, and is more easily manipulable. Got a good taste too, even without pot. Highly recommended.

I'm a smoker (trying to quit though), so I genuinely prefer spliffs to joints. Don't ever use a filter, just only use tobacco at the end, so I can just toss it when the pot's gone. Spliffs have a good buzz, taste, and like someone mentioned above, they burn much more evenly. I also don't smoke so much pot lately, so I don't need a whole joint all the time. Plus even when I roll a joint with a Raw or OCB paper (the two brands that seem to be the slowest burning), the paper always burns way faster than the pot.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 03:50:16 PM by childhood »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2016, 04:58:36 PM »
I hate when people offer to grind up you're weed for you and you can plainly see they have a screen (to steal you're trichs) in their grinder.

Main

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2016, 05:17:19 PM »
I hate when people offer to grind up you're weed for you and you can plainly see they have a screen (to steal you're trichs) in their grinder.

Almost had it this time. You used their correctly but you're is a contraction for you are. Your is possessive.

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2016, 05:24:09 PM »

childhood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2016, 05:33:53 PM »
Pot calling the kettle black.

All you do is bitch and moan about the most insignificant shit.

And your lame memes don't even match up to the original point.

Sure, you're fortunate if you got buds with plentiful trichomes, but nobody wants to be taken advantage of.

Tracer

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2016, 05:45:42 PM »

Sure, you're fortunate if you got buds with plentiful trichomes, but nobody wants to be taken advantage of.
Person wants to grind your buds for you, you owe them some keef for the effort. You could always grind your own buds if your intern has the day off

Nosferatu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2016, 10:51:38 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Person wants to grind your buds for you, you owe them some keef for the effort. You could always grind your own buds if your intern has the day off
fire.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2016, 02:28:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
What kind of tobacco do you use? I just usually use cigarettes, tried Drum buts it tastes too strong for me and makes me feel kinda sick. The best ive tried is getting little sack of Virginia Gold loose tobacco from a cigar shop, works great but its cut kinda thick

i use this one the most but i think you only get in germany... it's like american spirit but just not as harsh and dry, a bit more fluffy.

trying to quit cigarettes right now, might start to leave out the tobacco for good....

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2016, 04:49:44 AM »
def some 11's

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2016, 08:31:44 AM »
Fuckin hell, tracers that guy im talking about, ",you owe them keif for the 'effort'-  fuckin guy

MYXGAMES2015

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2016, 08:43:11 AM »

who cares? better than having to grind it by hand. You're gonna lose those most of that keef with or without a screen

Eric ricks

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2016, 08:49:32 AM »
I just use a ceramic one hitter. Im a lightweight so its enough for me and nothing wasted.

A bong hit would have me on the couch doing nothing for like 6 hours hahah

Main

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2016, 09:57:02 AM »
Fuckin hell, tracers that guy im talking about, ",you owe them keif for the 'effort'-  fuckin guy

Go back to school before you post please.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2016, 10:00:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Go back to school before you post in a thread about smoking weed please.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2016, 10:49:51 AM »
I roll em loose with no filter, 50/50 weed/pubes