Author Topic: MIKE SINCLAIR IS A TOTAL WHINY BITCH  (Read 37951 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: MIKE SINCLAIR IS A TOTAL WHINY BITCH
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2016, 07:10:45 PM »
^ Its very unlikely that anything would happen at all. I also have this thing called tenure.

What fucking rumors are you dipshits talking about? Look at the Nike thread that got him all butt hurt. I didn't start any rumors or tell any stories. I just said he's a shitty TM and an asshole, and he lost his fucking mind. No "slander" as that melodramatic shitbag implies, just an opinion that he didn't like. Now get your fucking mouth off that dirty bastards dick and put it back between the flaps.

And dipshit, read the thread and you'll see why its now in caps.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

slothflip

• Rep: -9
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2016, 07:13:01 PM »
wow sinclair you must have manure for brains posting all those deetz. How do you even have the time or motivation at your stage in life to wage an internet war with a complete stranger? it took all i had to login and type this post. maybe you should take your sensitive pants off and step away from the computer for a while.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2016, 07:29:49 PM »
I can't believe people are defending Sinclair.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2016, 07:32:15 PM »
I can't believe people are defending Sinclair.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

GinosGroceries

« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2016, 07:33:50 PM »
interesting
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 02:00:43 PM by GinosGroceries »

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2016, 07:35:38 PM »
Imagine if this was baseball, or football, etc. and a manager snapped on a fan for mentioning that he was a shitty manager... It would be front page on ESPN for sure.

Only difference is that nobody gives a fuck about tum yeto or the Nike sb farm league contest team he seems to be in charge of.
p-shuvs and v-flips

Fastfreddy

« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2016, 07:36:26 PM »
I'm not defending Sincalir, perse, I'm defending the idea that it seems like anyone can say anything they want anonymously until it bites them in the ass - or that just because you're  a 'public' figure people can trash you as if you're emotionless and don't matter as a person.  he's a bad TM? How so? You know his riders? Has he honestly managed anyone you know personally? I fucking doubt it but would welcome you to tell me otherwise. I would love to eat shit on this and have gip tell me a personal story that can back up these claims.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 07:38:35 PM by Fastfreddy »

icybear187

• Rep: -48
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2016, 07:37:14 PM »
I know Mike.  He is a good guy and him posting some armchair skateboarder's name online isn't a big deal.  88% of you can't even get outside and Kickflip so what is it going to happen when they know your name?  Nothing.  Hipper is a prime example why people don't like posters on here.  Nerds that don't even skate or can't skate to save their life's come on here and under cover talk shit about those that actually skate, actually film video parts, actually work in the industry that they talk about.  

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
  • S&H

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2016, 07:42:20 PM »
Really? You have to ask why the team manager for tum yeto isn't doing a good job? Who even skates for them these days? The impression I got of him being an asshole is from when he posted last time. He just came off as an asshole, and guess what? He is one.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Fastfreddy

« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2016, 07:45:19 PM »
Really? You have to ask why the team manager for tum yeto isn't doing a good job? Who even skates for them these days? The impression I got of him being an asshole is from when he posted last time. He just came off as an asshole, and guess what? He is one.

Exactly what I thought - assumptions. This is the point I'm trying to make. You assumed something about someone - talked shit just as publicly as he posted your information -

Again, I don't agree with his actions to do that - but you trashed his name based on shit you assume - he came at you based on those points you made.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2016, 07:46:00 PM »
I know Mike. �He is a good guy and him posting some armchair skateboarder's name online isn't a big deal. �88% of you can't even get outside and Kickflip so what is it going to happen when they know your name? �Nothing. �Hipper is a prime example why people don't like posters on here. �Nerds that don't even skate or can't skate to save their life's come on here and under cover talk shit about those that actually skate, actually film video parts, actually work in the industry that they talk about. �

Don't think i ever saw you in "post your skating thread"???

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2016, 07:48:00 PM »
I know Mike.  He is a good guy and him posting some armchair skateboarder's name online isn't a big deal.  88% of you can't even get outside and Kickflip so what is it going to happen when they know your name?  Nothing.  Hipper is a prime example why people don't like posters on here.  Nerds that don't even skate or can't skate to save their life's come on here and under cover talk shit about those that actually skate, actually film video parts, actually work in the industry that they talk about.  

And you are....?
you never know about pre-cum 

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2016, 07:48:36 PM »
I'm not defending Sincalir, perse, I'm defending the idea that it seems like anyone can say anything they want anonymously until it bites them in the ass - or that just because you're� a 'public' figure people can trash you as if you're emotionless and don't matter as a person. �he's a bad TM? How so? You know his riders? Has he honestly managed anyone you know personally? I fucking doubt it but would welcome you to tell me otherwise. I would love to eat shit on this and have gip tell me a personal story that can back up these claims.

Well...
a) if you're a public figure criticism *usually* comes with the territory
b) Sincllair purposely went out of his way to come here and read said criticism (even though SLAP is "notorious" for shit talking). He didn't have to... the choice to do so was entirely his.
c) Gipper actually messaged the poor little cry-baby after his first little insta-meltdown� so that they could meet up (Peru was overseeing this too no?) which probably would have defused the whole situation ala the other poster on here who had beef with the cheif but ended up squashing it over a few beers
d) Sincllair got so butt-hurt that he doxed gipper over a few, mostly harmless, comments on a message board. Seriously re-read that!!!
Sure, if he raped your sister or killed your lobster or whatever out that fucker to your 18k followers. In this case though it was certainly NOT justified.

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours.

*edit: still 38 guests viewing, Sincllair is defs one of them :-*
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 07:53:04 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2016, 07:52:49 PM »
Your elitist attitude is bad for skateboarding. You're a jock with a clique mentality.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2016, 07:53:40 PM »
88% of you can't even get outside and Kickflip
stop the fat shaming! even if we could fit through our front doorways, how do you expect us to kickflip while posting???

dougDfresh

• Rep: -25
  • "...we are the dreamers of the dream."
« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2016, 07:55:53 PM »
My understanding of the situation (please feel free to clear things up)

*Sinclair gets butt hurt because Gipp says he is the worst thing that could have happened to Tum Yeto and therefore Sinclair attempts to get the Gipp into a Chili's dinner date (1 point for Gipp)
*Gipp reaches out to Sinclair about said dinner date (1 point for Sinclair)
*Sinclair's dinner date proposition was a pretext to get info on Gipp (1 point for Sinclair)
*Sinclair publishes Gipp's information for the public to see and harass Gipp (10 points for Gipp, game over)................. wait a minute, this is fucking skateboarding. This aint no 9 club shit - that's S.K.A.T.E for Sinclair, Gipp wins. He did not "boneless, no - no-complies, slide his trick".... wait a minute, this is not scientology shit either.

What I don't get is Sinclair's inability to see how many times people get into it with Gipp. I learned that lesson within the first month i stopped lurking and signed up for an account. I got into it with Gipp and although I caught feelings there was many more other things to worry about than trying to get someone on a message board to agree with me. What I would really like to see, though, is Brink's proposal to have Gipper or any other true slapper as a Weekend Buzz guest. That would be epic. What do you say Brink? Make it happen, man.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2016, 07:59:02 PM »
I know Mike. �He is a good guy and him posting some armchair skateboarder's name online isn't a big deal. �88% of you can't even get outside and Kickflip so what is it going to happen when they know your name? �Nothing. �Hipper is a prime example why people don't like posters on here. �Nerds that don't even skate or can't skate to save their life's come on here and under cover talk shit about those that actually skate, actually film video parts, actually work in the industry that they talk about. �
Good guys don't post random peoples personal contact info online.. Also, there is no requirement to be a sponsored skater to be allowed to have an opinion about people in the skateboard industry- matter of fact you don't even have to be a skateboarder. It's like saying no one is allow to have an opinion about Hillary or Trump without being a politician themselves.

I would be cool with Sinclair blasting all kinds of shitty names against Gipper, but posting his info is a huge step over the line. And therefor Sinclair is an asshole.

Such

« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2016, 08:01:29 PM »
So you try to "expose" me on your instagram by doing some stalker shit and posting private info about me on your instagram? You fat punk bitch. Do you really need an explanation as to why somebody might get the impression that you are a fucking kook after that kooky shit?
The funny thing is that I completely introduced myself and even gave you more "ammo" in an e-mail to you.

Seriously, you fucking petty motherfucker, you can't take somebody talking shit about you? You are that much of a crybaby bitch?Did you fucing lose sleep over an internet comment? Why would anybody not like you? You seem like such a fucking winner.

I heard that you got a lot of negative feedback on your little instagram post. HA HA HA YOU FUCKING SHITBAG. Private now, why is that? You get yourself in trouble asshole?

Tum Yeto, you seriously going to have a face of your company that is that petty and unprofessional? When he appears on those "king of the road" videos, he appears as an ambassador of YOUR brand. Likewise, when he posts to an instagram that is mainly made up of followers who know him as "the tum yeto tm" his posts are representations of what your brand is about.

I don't see why anybody would want to do business with Tum Yeto if this guy is the face of the business side of it. Don't get into a disagreement with them, they will come after you for it.

I don't even want or care about Sinclair's response to this thread. The question of "Is Mike Sinclair a shitty human being" is answered. He has children right? I feel sorry for them. Imagine the shitty life lessons they get.

I want to hear from a different representative on Tum Yeto. I want to hear what the company's response was from a representative of the company.

The funny thing about your attempt to "get me" is that it mostly failed, and I only heard about it secondhand. You should be able to tell this by the very different tone of my PM, written after the "exposure" but before I was told about it. But now that I know what you tried to pull, and now you are going to know what it is like when I ACTUALLY hate you, not just when I think you are lame.

wtf is going on? full story?

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2016, 08:02:20 PM »
I feel like it's crazy for dude to snap as hard as he did because someone doesn't like the way he does his job. It's an opinion, and it's Gipper's right to have that opinion and state that opinion as anonymously as he pleases. Sinclair could have came on here just as anonymously and responded in whatever manner he saw fit ; he could have argued, he could have stated why he didn't agree with Gipper's opinion, he could have photoshopped some dicks in Gipper's mouth. Nobody would have batted an eye, because if you have 60,000,000 posts or you're signing up right now, we're on an even playing field. Slap is a great place because right now, I'm voicing my opinion to little Timmy SlappyNoseslide down the street saving up lunch money for his first non-hand me down complete and, for all I know, my favorite skateboarder, or the owner of my favorite company. It's truly beautiful. I don't have to back up 'hate' or negative opinions. I don't have to accept the super fucking jock mentality of 'You can't talk shit till you beat me in skate, where's your footy bro?' responses. We're all just a name and a little picture. Who the fuck cares what the guy with the avatar of Ryan Gosling wearing some sunglasses thinks about how you do your job?

However, once you use your 'celebrity' (for lack of a better word) in a manner to harass somebody (or in a sad, desperate for attention manner, attempt to have 18,000 people harass that somebody for you) in such an immature and downright morally bankrupt manner, of fucking course you're going to get backlash. I don't doubt that if Sinclair's info got posted on here, a moderator would take it down out of respect. We might fight dirty, but we don't fight that dirty. We might photoshop a dick in your mouth, but we have a weird level of maturity that apparently Sinclair doesn't. Remember that window that pops up when your browser brings you to the SLAP boards?

Gipper didn't publish any of Sinclair's personal info. Sinclair published someone's info because he didn't agree with an opinion that Gipper had. Sinclair personally attacked somebody with a real job and is acting like a frat boy, assuming that anyone with a negative opinion of him is just jealous that we never got free boards.

Regardless of somebody's level of employment at their job, once they are an employee of ____, they represent ____ ; from janitor to CEO. I've been against Nike for awhile now, but I never thought that I would actively avoid giving Tum Yeto any further money. I can honestly say that I've never had an opinion on Sinclair (or his place of employment, let alone how he does his job) until these developments... I can safely say that Mike made me form an actual opinion on him with his actions.

Sorry for the long rant. Peace.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 605
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2016, 08:04:59 PM »
Yeah, you're absolutely right Bobby Peru... I was actually second guessing the phone number thing after I posted it. I'm definitely not trying to accuse someone of something that they definitely didn't do. I didn't purposefully make that up to make Sinclair look bad, he's doing that on his own... I recall the 'here are some photoshopped pics of his face' imgur links now too, I'd imagine they were the images from _____'s signature way back when?

Nah didn't think you did. And I think we're thinking of the same signature.

Bobby you're a gentleman in all circumstances. I hope if I ever have a daughter that she fucks dudes like you.

Theankz breh. I dig girls who are into fingers in the butt.

R.I.P. Bobby Peru's gentleman status.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2016, 08:09:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Exactly what I thought - assumptions. This is the point I'm trying to make. You assumed something about someone - talked shit just as publicly as he posted your information -

Again, I don't agree with his actions to do that - but you trashed his name based on shit you assume - he came at you based on those points you made.

You're kidding if you actually believe that those are comparable.

REGS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2016, 08:13:43 PM »
Sinclair is clearly devastated by the hate he's received on Slap, so he goes and posts a prominent Slapper's personal info to 18,000 followers on Instagram? Seems like a great way to avoid any further hate!

baby dick

• Rep: 7
« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2016, 08:20:11 PM »
lol this is an anonymous forum about skateboarding. it's not that serious. can you imagine the shit that a real professional athlete gets daily? and probably from people who don't even bother to hide their name.

Sinclair is a baby. he's probably incredibly normal as a person and adequate at his job, but still a very big baby.

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2016, 08:29:23 PM »
im curious where are you getting your data from?

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1610
« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2016, 08:30:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Your elitist attitude is bad for skateboarding. You're a jock with a clique mentality.

And as if we haven't heard that before.....so if gip can kickflip then that validates everything?  

unerds

• Rep: -3
« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2016, 08:34:42 PM »
confucius says: only assholes doxx people over forum squabbles.

/thread

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1501
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2016, 08:38:36 PM »
Expand Quote
I heard from a former Welcome flow kid that the guy who runs it is a jerk. I don't remember how or if he elaborated on it, but that could have something to do with it too.
[close]

Jason is a complete douchebag.  
You wrote this shit, right?
Oh no, better watch out the guy behind Welcome is going to come after you! Oh wait, no, he isn't because he doesn't give a shit and you're nobody on the internet. If he's a douchebag, then what is your buddy, Sinclair?

icybear187

• Rep: -48
« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2016, 08:43:01 PM »
Difference is I know Jason in real life, I know Mike in real life.  See the common validating thread here?  Real life.

REGS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2016, 08:43:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
im curious where are you getting your data from?

"Two fat ladies" is the bingo code for 88. I think he's calling us fat.