Author Topic: Viceland KOTR: s1/e2  (Read 104474 times)

Such

Re: Viceland KOTR: s1/e2
« Reply #210 on: May 31, 2016, 11:53:39 AM »
sorry if this has been answered allready, but i dont wanna read any spoilers, how the fuck do i watch episode 3 and 4??? ive got hola but epsiode 3 and 4 are locked

somethingmustbreaknow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
« Reply #211 on: May 31, 2016, 01:06:10 PM »
hola didn't work for me either for these two episodes. i googled something like watchseries and king of the road 2016. then you will find plenty of sites to watch it.

Such

« Reply #212 on: May 31, 2016, 02:25:49 PM »
hola didn't work for me either for these two episodes. i googled something like watchseries and king of the road 2016. then you will find plenty of sites to watch it.

uuuuuuuuuugh but i want that hd!!!

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #213 on: June 01, 2016, 06:25:03 AM »
Although some bits are corny and contrived, I'm enjoying watching this. Ben Raybourn might just be my favourite skater after watching this. Dude is super gnarly and seems chill. New found respect for Elijah as well. Very impressed with the diversity of his skating
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #214 on: June 01, 2016, 01:03:40 PM »
Raybourn definitely is shredding and making everything look awesome and rad.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -607
« Reply #215 on: June 01, 2016, 01:47:17 PM »
sorry if this has been answered allready, but i dont wanna read any spoilers, how the fuck do i watch episode 3 and 4??? ive got hola but epsiode 3 and 4 are locked

http://thewatchseries.to/serie/king_of_the_road

site seems a little sketchy but works
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #216 on: June 01, 2016, 02:03:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

thats what ive been using. im liking it now, it was just super shitty trying to watch it on vices site.

sinclar and billy are the best part of the show for sure.

"zachs not a woman."
"i know, but his mom is."

shit, ida been staying with the fat girls.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #217 on: June 03, 2016, 01:48:04 AM »
i wonder how they pick the mystery guests. retired jereme rogers ...retired heath...then forrest who kills things with ease.  did anyone make out what kirchart said after forrest said sorry?

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #218 on: June 03, 2016, 02:05:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

thats what ive been using. im liking it now, it was just super shitty trying to watch it on vices site.

sinclar and billy are the best part of the show for sure.

"zachs not a woman."
"i know, but his mom is."

shit, ida been staying with the fat girls.
shit might sound bad but i was interested in watching kotr when i heard billy was on with toy machine, also just thought of this but ride the sky era fallen on kotr like this would have been pretty entertaining with crockett

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #219 on: June 03, 2016, 05:55:40 AM »
Any links to the new episode?

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #220 on: June 03, 2016, 06:59:13 AM »
Any links to the new episode?

there should be some on the watch series site around noon, at least thats when they started showing up last week

Al Borland

• Rep: 37
« Reply #221 on: June 03, 2016, 07:14:21 AM »
Viceland is so unpredictable with what content they offer for free or not. Last week I had to look for links to the episode because it was subscription only, this week I can watch last nights episode for free. I have the viceland app on my roku for anyone who may have a similar streaming box.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • tiger style
« Reply #222 on: June 03, 2016, 08:19:44 AM »
taking out health on the first challenge was crazy. poor forest and burnet both seemed super bumbed.

that double kink drop spot is so gnarly. puts gonz in a bit of a new light. i've always thought of him as an innovator but when top pros can't step to a spot he did in 96, that's crazy. especially with two pros getting injured.

i was also surprised that the cardiel rail didn't come up.

glad to see the opinion changing in here about the show. it's super entertaining to me and i'd love to see this happen yearly in this format.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #223 on: June 03, 2016, 09:24:19 AM »
i wonder how they pick the mystery guests. retired jereme rogers ...retired heath...then forrest who kills things with ease.  did anyone make out what kirchart said after forrest said sorry?

As they said - "Blast From the Past".  Doesn't line up perfectly but Jereme was with Girl - so Chocolate is close enough. Forrest tried to get in Toy a bunch, so they got him, and Heath with Birdhouse is fine.   They definitely had to edit around Chocolate's mixed reaction to Sherm

Heath said something along the lines of there's nothing for you to apologize for

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #224 on: June 03, 2016, 09:25:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Man, I know it's the just the old man in me talking here but I can't believe they let Raven fuck around like that. I mean it's not like people can really talk him out of it I guess but you're talking about a young guy who is extremely talented and very marketable. His potential net worth alone to the companies he rides for over the course of his career has got to be a fairly huge number and his teammates are egging him on with no helmet and no fucking shirt on to boot? Yikes.

It's not like on his board where he's a professional and he knows what he's doing, he looked unsteady as fuck on that thing. He was probably a few inches from going full Mike Mo. The whole thing made me feel super uneasy.
[close]

He could seriously have died or went the Boulala/Cardiel way
[close]

He's super lucky he didn't get forever ruined with that bullshit.  It would've also ended KOTR forever.

Not to mention the likely concussion and lack of hospital visit. I doubt that would get edited out either

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #225 on: June 03, 2016, 09:52:30 AM »
"Only in my dreams." -Forrest Edwards

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #226 on: June 03, 2016, 11:14:26 AM »

Vice should've shown Blake going pro.

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #227 on: June 03, 2016, 11:27:49 AM »
taking out health on the first challenge was crazy. poor forest and burnet both seemed super bumbed.

that double kink drop spot is so gnarly. puts gonz in a bit of a new light. i've always thought of him as an innovator but when top pros can't step to a spot he did in 96, that's crazy. especially with two pros getting injured.

glad to see the opinion changing in here about the show. it's super entertaining to me and i'd love to see this happen yearly in this format.

The Cardiel rail was taken out.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #228 on: June 03, 2016, 02:27:22 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Really? Last I checked the levi's cardiel rail was just knobbed, but its been a while.
Phelps definitely was standing right in front of the Cardiel bloody face cover rail.

And Sleazy- I love watching random Gonz parts and the way his INSANE GNAR just gets randomly slipped in at certain parts. His ender in Non Fiction was at a spot that just now finally other pros are skating...some weird drop to bank thing in Century City, LA.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #229 on: June 03, 2016, 02:37:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Really? Last I checked the levi's cardiel rail was just knobbed, but its been a while.
Phelps definitely was standing right in front of the Cardiel bloody face cover rail.

And Sleazy- I love watching random Gonz parts and the way his INSANE GNAR just gets randomly slipped in at certain parts. His ender in Non Fiction was at a spot that just now finally other pros are skating...some weird drop to bank thing in Century City, LA.

I think people are talking about two different Cardeil rails (50-50 vs boardslide to bloody face)
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
« Reply #230 on: June 03, 2016, 02:45:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I thought the gold rail was torn out and the DLX guys grabbed it. That whole building's been updated to become Apple's flagship store.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #231 on: June 03, 2016, 04:28:41 PM »
when I wrote "really?" I was being sincere. That sucks. Obviously I'll never skate it, but it was fun to fan out on!

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • tiger style
« Reply #232 on: June 03, 2016, 04:32:06 PM »
i was talking about the board slide to bloody face rail

i'm going to check that part out gip, thanks!

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #233 on: June 03, 2016, 04:50:51 PM »
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #234 on: June 03, 2016, 04:52:03 PM »
the funniest part was Dan Lu getting hella salty when he keeps losing bets to Billy "Way to bet against your own teammate!"

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #235 on: June 03, 2016, 05:40:00 PM »
It's crazy that no one could really even get onto that rail - let alone handle the drop and Gonz did it how many years ago in a 60/40 ad?

I'd obviously never even knew about that trick or rail. I'd love to see an edit of some of those crazy lost rail tricks of mid 90s SF

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #236 on: June 03, 2016, 06:05:11 PM »
Someone should make an edit of all of the 60/40 commercials, there's some amazing footage in those

You're welcome.

Fuck I hate it when people use Youtube's stabilizer option it makes me dizzy...

UserFame

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
« Reply #237 on: June 03, 2016, 06:26:11 PM »
360 flip wearing roller in lines? WTF? how is that even possible?   ??? ??? ???
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #238 on: June 03, 2016, 06:40:05 PM »
Daniel Dubois must have gone through an emotional rollercoaster watching that. Like, he clearly did something really gnarly, then found out thrasher was basically putting money down to show him up and then....everybody comes up short.

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #239 on: June 03, 2016, 07:20:07 PM »
I like how Heath isn't worried that he got hit in the head with a toilet, and when Forrest is asked if he's alright he says "No man, I just accidentally hit him." He's more worried about hitting Heath than about the glass in his ass.