Author Topic: Skaters who need to eat more  (Read 7572 times)

paraquat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Skaters who need to eat more
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2016, 05:43:31 AM »

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -608
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2016, 06:43:06 AM »
Someone said this already, but seriously Zach Lyons is frail. I get borderline concerned watching his footy that dude is gonna snap his arms like a twig.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 06:44:49 AM by Makaveli »
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 708
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2016, 08:34:22 AM »
how much harder now is it to play street fighter?
much harder, but not because of weight, i have a child now so i dont get much free time

Street Fighter is the shit. For some reason I play Alpha 3 on fightcade more now than ever. I like V but zangief sucks.

It makes me wonder wtf does Andrew Allen do to be a big boy and fucking shred. I weigh 230 now and used to weigh 170. I think I owe it to having a boss who would buy me lunch and starbucks everyday and bumping me up to a desk job.
On another note my best friend eats a shitload and looks like a third world child.

thats hype. i have fightcade but havent messed around with it much since 5 came out. i play 5 a decent amount but i am not really focusing on it like i did with sf4, i just dont have the time anymore and i cant really travel to tournaments as much as i used to. i dont like it as much as 4 but i still really like it. at the end of ultra, i beat a japanese zangief god at Canada Cup

new_york_shitty

• Rep: -18
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2016, 08:45:43 AM »
MJ's got a whole lot of words he's gotta eat now.

This Sir, was an A! Ha.

Squirrel Girl

« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2016, 09:52:17 AM »
Evidently me. Got into a big 'ol fight last night with the significant other last night, one of those fights where you fire all your ammo. Skateboarding has been a point of contention in our relationship. Apparently, I'm dangerously skinny and on the cusp of anorexia nervosa.  :-[ Oh also, being covered in open wounds and jumping off things as a woman in her mid 30's isn't cool. Grow up, what are you going to do when you're 40?

Edit, cuz I have functional illiteracy.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 09:59:59 AM by Squirrel Girl »

Xtal.

• Rep: -406
  • Less is more stay pure, stay poor
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2016, 03:20:12 PM »
Evidently me. Got into a big 'ol fight last night with the significant other last night, one of those fights where you fire all your ammo. Skateboarding has been a point of contention in our relationship. Apparently, I'm dangerously skinny and on the cusp of anorexia nervosa.  :-[ Oh also, being covered in open wounds and jumping off things as a woman in her mid 30's isn't cool. Grow up, what are you going to do when you're 40?

Edit, cuz I have functional illiteracy.
i think that's really cool minus the anorexia

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2016, 03:24:41 PM »
I wish I was as fat as Andrew Allen.

Eddy

• Rep: -1
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2016, 03:57:22 PM »
Expand Quote
how much harder now is it to play street fighter?
[close]
much harder, but not because of weight, i have a child now so i dont get much free time

Expand Quote
Street Fighter is the shit. For some reason I play Alpha 3 on fightcade more now than ever. I like V but zangief sucks.

It makes me wonder wtf does Andrew Allen do to be a big boy and fucking shred. I weigh 230 now and used to weigh 170. I think I owe it to having a boss who would buy me lunch and starbucks everyday and bumping me up to a desk job.
On another note my best friend eats a shitload and looks like a third world child.
[close]

thats hype. i have fightcade but havent messed around with it much since 5 came out. i play 5 a decent amount but i am not really focusing on it like i did with sf4, i just dont have the time anymore and i cant really travel to tournaments as much as i used to. i dont like it as much as 4 but i still really like it. at the end of ultra, i beat a japanese zangief god at Canada Cup

I played IV later on in its lifespan. Took me a while to accept 3d graphics are the future. Was Playing 3S the whole time ha. Damn that was a good match. Who do you main in V? I just went with Birdie but trying out Rashid.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2016, 05:58:33 PM »
Expand Quote
spencer hamilton needs to eat more GMOs
[close]
:D
It was a low blow (and I generally back his diet) but an easy target no?
Love that Vallely and his fam have gone back to veganism too, I have a feeling he's going to get cut with all those vegan gains

The epitome of SF games for me was capcom vs. SNK 2 - that shit is like a nostalgia orgasm (and allows me to bash all those cheap SNK players I hate). Fucking HIBIKI!!!! :o Also love me some third strike but the SF series kinda died for me after that...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year