Author Topic: Andrew Reynolds to Adidas?  (Read 31291 times)

Peralta

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -34
Andrew Reynolds to Adidas?
« on: May 21, 2016, 12:34:32 PM »

Has to be bullshit right?

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
Re: Andrew Reynolds to Adidas?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 12:38:52 PM »
Believe it when I see it.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 12:43:34 PM »
This dude Peralta is one of the worst ever here.

Peralta

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 12:46:08 PM »

I just saw a video saying it nig

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 12:54:15 PM »
That drewdays guy says he has "reliable" sources..... So I take it he heard about this while browsing Slap and assumed it was reliable and true?

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2016, 12:58:30 PM »
i fucking hate that guy

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2016, 12:59:15 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

So ?! Thats not reason to just post a whole new topic about a rumor that everybody is talking about on other threads along with the with the other threads you started this weeks like Decenzo makes hella bank or Skating hasnt been that heavy this year or Does anyone like Scott Decenzo's skating? or Every part in Substance was the skaters least tech part you are a really vanilla pal.

All those on bold are just plain whatever but this just because you saw a video of some dude saying what he reads here is just extra annoying. Reynolds is filming for Made 2 that drops on december so theres really no background to truly believe hes going to adidas this year. �

Well...now we are talking about the Boss:

Maggie

• Rep: -65488
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2016, 01:34:57 PM »
i'd lose all faith in skateboarding

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2016, 01:43:55 PM »
Someone is looking to score a job at Ride Channel.

French manicure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2016, 01:46:22 PM »

Jake From State Farm

WantSomeSlaw

• Rep: -26
  • bohica
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2016, 03:14:44 PM »
i almost cried until i read that this is just speculation
Shit could be worse

Peralta

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2016, 03:22:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

So ?! Thats not reason to just post a whole new topic about a rumor that everybody is talking about on other threads along with the with the other threads you started this weeks like Decenzo makes hella bank or Skating hasnt been that heavy this year or Does anyone like Scott Decenzo's skating? or Every part in Substance was the skaters least tech part you are a really vanilla pal.

All those on bold are just plain whatever but this just because you saw a video of some dude saying what he reads here is just extra annoying. Reynolds is filming for Made 2 that drops on december so theres really no background to truly believe hes going to adidas this year. �

Im just a shitposter bro

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2016, 03:33:02 PM »
Already debunked the rumor
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 411
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2016, 03:44:23 PM »

Im just a shitposter bro

Very true.  So maybe you should stop?

Also--what the hell kind of channel is this?

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2016, 03:54:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Im just a shitposter bro

it least you use the name peralta.
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2016, 06:08:57 PM »
I mean, most of the skate rumors that have gained traction like this have been true. I don't believe this dude is just reading slap, some of the things he said I haven't seen on here. For example, his contract with Sole Tech that ends in 2020. Crazy that Adidas would buy him out almost 4 years premature.

I could see this happening.

Also think it's funny this kid has some serious heavy duty audio equipment even though he's just talking to a camera in his livingroom about skateboarding.

asakusa75

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2016, 06:27:56 PM »
I mean, most of the skate rumors that have gained traction like this have been true. I don't believe this dude is just reading slap, some of the things he said I haven't seen on here. For example, his contract with Sole Tech that ends in 2020. Crazy that Adidas would buy him out almost 4 years premature.

I could see this happening.

Also think it's funny this kid has some serious heavy duty audio equipment even though he's just talking to a camera in his livingroom about skateboarding.

Thinking he is some kind of industry heavy hitter...

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2016, 09:06:33 PM »
If this actually happens, this will break my heart. Reynolds is the GOAT to me. Not Marc, not Daewon, not Gino, not Koston or even Guy. This is the one dude who i want to stay on his sponsors (the ones that i supported and still do) forever. If it does happen, ill be pissed for a little but will be glad that he's taken care of for a long time.

Another thing though which makes me believe this will never happen, isnt he with the group that did the saint archer business and now they are doing the water thing? They made bank off of saint archer and will probably make the same or even more amount with this water thing. I'm sure Adidas wants him more than Reynolds wants Adidas

gnidraobetaks

• Rep: 24
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2016, 09:10:23 PM »

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 411
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2016, 09:28:19 PM »
If this actually happens, this will break my heart. Reynolds is the GOAT to me. Not Marc, not Daewon, not Gino, not Koston or even Guy. This is the one dude who i want to stay on his sponsors (the ones that i supported and still do) forever. If it does happen, ill be pissed for a little but will be glad that he's taken care of for a long time.

Another thing though which makes me believe this will never happen, isnt he with the group that did the saint archer business and now they are doing the water thing? They made bank off of saint archer and will probably make the same or even more amount with this water thing. I'm sure Adidas wants him more than Reynolds wants Adidas

Why would a sober guy be part of a brewery?  He is a part of the Villager Goods though.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2016, 09:31:01 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Why would a sober guy be part of a brewery?  He is a part of the Villager Goods though.

I thought he was and i think another sober dude was too. If i remember correctly someone was saying something like "this dude is sober and is investing into a beer company?" Maybe it was Guy?

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 513
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 03:27:22 AM by somethingmustbreaknow »

cant stop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -77
  • It's all about tricks.
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2016, 01:06:59 AM »
Why did Reynolds start to follow this fucker on instagram?
You know what sucks? I always rip my pants when Im having a good time! - The Gonz

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -258
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2016, 03:30:20 AM »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2016, 04:48:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I thought he was and i think another sober dude was too. If i remember correctly someone was saying something like "this dude is sober and is investing into a beer company?" Maybe it was Guy?

I'm "sober" (only not drinking counts as sober right?) and I would invest in a crack cocaine factory if it meant it would generate money for me.

BMCsteve

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2016, 05:36:07 AM »
Why did Reynolds start to follow this fucker on instagram?

I'm pretty sure this is the closest we can get to confirmation that this dude knows what he's talking about. Reynolds likely started following him so he could send him direct messages.  Probably asking where he got his info or to take down the video.

He posts this video spilling the beans and instead of the Boss shooting down the rumors, he follows him on IG?  WTF

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2016, 05:42:34 AM »
What if he was secretly going to Nike instead, and all of this Adidas talk is just a way to fool the collective consciousness about his secret move to the swoosh? Dun dun dunnnnnn.

Changes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -220
  • #NeverForget
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2016, 06:05:44 AM »
DrewsDays aint that bad, ive grown to like him over the last year, his Skate Fillet he has once a week is really good, Kalis was even on it the other week. when Weekend Buzz aint on, i still have Skate Fillet to watch, i mean the dude has a podcast with friends and pro skaters and industry dudes that come on and they discuss the weeks worth of skate news, its a pretty brilliant idea.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2016, 07:12:46 AM »
DrewsDays aint that bad, ive grown to like him over the last year, his Skate Fillet he has once a week is really good, Kalis was even on it the other week. when Weekend Buzz aint on, i still have Skate Fillet to watch, i mean the dude has a podcast with friends and pro skaters and industry dudes that come on and they discuss the weeks worth of skate news, its a pretty brilliant idea.

you know theres other shit to watch outside skateboarding right ?
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[