Author Topic: Andrew Reynolds to Adidas?  (Read 31290 times)

theblandest

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 12
Re: Andrew Reynolds to Adidas?
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2016, 07:38:44 AM »
That dude looks like he should be talking about video games and Nintendo shit. Why the hell does this even exist. I didn't think there could be anything worse than video part reviews on youtube but then I see this shit.
Bummer.

Peralta

• Rep: -34
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2016, 09:58:44 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :o

MYXGAMES2015

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2016, 04:00:04 PM »
Didn't some troll start this same thread a month ago? Thats probably where this dick got the rumor. And then another dick sees this dick's youtube video and posts the same stupid thread again. Pure nonsense

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2016, 05:20:11 PM »
Completely Random, but the other day i had a dream that Reynolds ended up getting announced at a random Adidas premier and was super drunk. I was like WTF! and all Reynolds said was "fuck it". Now that i think about it it was actually a nighmare!

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 340
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2016, 08:24:02 PM »
What if the drews days guey is the dude that writes for ride channel...
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

stone cold steve austin

• Rep: -84

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2016, 05:09:14 AM »
andrew

**clears throat**

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
good come sausage

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2016, 05:29:25 AM »
At this point Reynolds is probably going to end on Adidas, and I don't care that much.

What I do really care is Soletec producing shoes I want to actually buy. I'm about to get some Accel slim mid, anyone has tried those?

I_Respect_Wood

• Rep: 13
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2016, 12:04:49 PM »
I mean, most of the skate rumors that have gained traction like this have been true. I don't believe this dude is just reading slap, some of the things he said I haven't seen on here. For example, his contract with Sole Tech that ends in 2020. Crazy that Adidas would buy him out almost 4 years premature.

I could see this happening.

Also think it's funny this kid has some serious heavy duty audio equipment even though he's just talking to a camera in his livingroom about skateboarding.

I cant stop thinking how shitty was his camera going out of focus... (in comparison with that audio equipment)

beat!

• Rep: -16
  • i feel like im skating a 7.5 in dunks
    • streetbeerz avatar image
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2016, 01:09:08 PM »
isnt this the guy that made a gimmick for himself out of hating the vx? why would you even bother watching this clown? youtube skaters are the absolute biggest pile of garbage in the industry

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2016, 02:35:25 PM »
Is it bad that I want to purchase Adidas Sucius, but still want to remain loyal to Lakai Griffin XLK's and Emerica Westgate CC's?
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 99
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2016, 02:38:03 PM »
Is it bad that I want to purchase Adidas Sucius, but still want to remain loyal to Lakai Griffin XLK's and Emerica Westgate CC's?

no, because this is America, and you can choose whatever brand and shoe that you want and support whoever you want. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -142
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2016, 07:32:55 PM »
Drewsdays is fucking trash and anyone that supports it is trash. It's a bunch of nonsense rumors or information we all knew about ourselves, with SLAP and Insta existing it renders that show useless. It is done so piss poorly as well, i went back once to see if they had improved and it was worse than the one i saw months earlier. Unprofessional trash... I do feel slightly bad for the 2 non lead hosts though, they at least seem to know what they are talking about 50% of the time, then the host goes and totally embarrasses them with a "Jerry Hsu rides for Etnies not Emerica".

Gnatpant

• Rep: 4
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2016, 07:42:52 PM »
That guy reminds me of the kid in wet hot American summer who has just been sitting in the room all summer talking into his gear with all the cords cut

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 513
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2016, 11:51:56 PM »
What a fucking nerd. Free max b

yeah right, pete.

Peralta

• Rep: -34
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2016, 12:10:45 PM »
 ???

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1042
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2016, 12:23:54 PM »
You'll still have Es/Huf/Lakai/Filament/Vox/Etnies for your skater owned shit once emerica dies ;)

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -608
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2016, 02:20:12 PM »
Do you guys say "E-merica" or "Em-erica"?
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

Baxter

• Rep: 0
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2016, 02:54:00 PM »
That guy reminds me of the kid in wet hot American summer who has just been sitting in the room all summer talking into his gear with all the cords cut
:D :D :D

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2016, 03:23:48 PM »

The former.

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2016, 03:37:17 PM »

E-Merica. That is the correct way to pronounce it.

Side note, what a weird name. It sounds like a some kind of mortgage lending company or insurance provider.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 03:39:58 PM by Casey Jones »

zippy z

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2016, 06:30:58 PM »

mgeorge402

« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2016, 07:18:14 PM »
At this point Reynolds is probably going to end on Adidas, and I don't care that much.

What I do really care is Soletec producing shoes I want to actually buy. I'm about to get some Accel slim mid, anyone has tried those?

Seems safe to assume that most guys will ride for a "core" brand until around mid to upper 20's, then switch to one of these big corporate sponsors. The inevitability of it all is boring.

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2016, 10:45:38 AM »

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -304
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2016, 11:28:40 AM »
If this happens slap would look like this....

interviewer: so why did you switch from emerica to adidas? it seems like a drastic change from something you rode for close to 20 years
reynolds: so baker is not doing as well as it should and i figure i can help out by using the money from this deal to help secure the team...

slap message boards: Baker is going out of business??? Maybe they should kick off _____ and _____ yeah man i haven't seen those boards at all. yeah and like they haven't been the same since blah blah

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2016, 11:34:06 AM »

interviewer: so why did you switch from emerica to adidas? it seems like a drastic change from something you rode for close to 20 years
reynolds: so baker is not doing as well as it should and i figure i can help out by using the money from this deal to help secure the team...

slap message boards: Baker is going out of business??? Maybe they should kick off _____ and _____ yeah man i haven't seen those boards at all. yeah and like they haven't been the same since blah blah

Dude...thats a valid reason to get those checks. Never thought that before. If thats the reason nobody cant hate on that. So maybe after Made 2 and if Baker is really not doing so great. Maybe. On the other hand I noticed some Baker boards around in the last month or so. Hopefully Baker numbers are green.

Deathwish on the other hand...is still a thing ?!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2016, 11:37:00 AM »

A failing business doesn't suddenly become profitable because the owner supplements his income from another job. They need to figure out how to become profitable again if that is the case, not just start throwing their own money into it. A business is supposed to be a source of money, when that stops happening, the business is done. Why would you throw money at something that is failing?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Donald Trump

• Rep: -4
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2016, 11:41:38 AM »
You'll still have Es/Huf/Lakai/Filament/Vox/Etnies for your skater owned shit once emerica dies ;)

Es
Huf Owned By Investors
Lakai Owned By Investors
Filament Basically a Zumiez brand
Vox No way they will still be around in a year
Etnies

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2016, 11:42:50 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
A failing business doesn't suddenly become profitable because the owner supplements his income from another job. They need to figure out how to become profitable again if that is the case, not just start throwing their own money into it. A business is supposed to be a source of money, when that stops happening, the business is done. Why would you throw money at something that is failing?
Because you love it.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2016, 12:47:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Because you love it.

Why so you can be broke AND unemployed? I know you don't live in the real world but "because you love it" doesn't work for business.