Author Topic: Never seen anything like this  (Read 24877 times)

Logan Lewis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
    • TENNSKATE avatar image
Re: Never seen anything like this
« Reply #150 on: October 06, 2016, 08:10:10 PM »
This dude is totaly goofy. His regular street is forced as fuck, just to say his tranny is switch. Look at that 50 50 attempts, that is clearly switch.

he skimboards regular though hahaha notice on his insta
<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/uAekZWF00Sc5a" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/uAekZWF00Sc5a">via GIPHY</a></p>

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #151 on: October 07, 2016, 06:02:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Okay. So now that we know he's regular this opens up a whole new can of philosophical worms. Do these airs and the 360 flip over the fence really count as switch tricks, given that they don't feel switch to him and don't look switch to us? That is to say: What are the necessary and sufficient conditions for a trick being switch? Does the switchness of a trick lie in a property of that trick itself, or in how it is perceived by outside observers? Food for thought indeed.
[close]
I've always thought you get less cred for doing switch tricks that you can't do regular well.  Switch fs bigspins come to mind.
[close]

i believe it... i can't skate tranny regular but I don't take credit for it being switch since it doesn't feel like it. I can only sw wallride but i always just call it a wallride and i kinda get bummed when people get stoked on it being "switch."

same here with my kickflips. i can do switch flips infinitely better than the regs and also get bummed when people appreciate the "switchness"

this guy is cool for not bragging about how those tranny tricks are switch and as Asakuza said, watching him skate is mind boggling. for me (shitty on transition) its super fun to watch his shoulder/hip positioning every time he does a trick, on tranny or street. its like watching a legit documentary about "skating's weirdest". and if people don't think his skating is gnarly they should go try some 540's, unpadded on concrete. don't need to be switch, i take regs too
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 411
« Reply #152 on: February 03, 2017, 08:57:09 PM »
Warning: This clip is on the annoying side, even for the Berrics.

Leandre Sanders - The Man With No Stance

Good to see the dude getting some exposure though, he seems nice and genuine and his skating is tight.

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #153 on: February 03, 2017, 09:57:17 PM »
^^^shit's friggin fascinating

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #154 on: February 04, 2017, 09:16:24 PM »
as expected the berrics has to take the mystique out of this kid.

he'd drop a part without clarification shit would have spread like wildfire.