Author Topic: " Worst Shooting in US History " 50+ dead and 50+ injured in Night Club Shooting  (Read 12814 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
  By you're response its apparent that you're from the U.S and that you are sensitive about me calling you're countries history out. (and maybe waybe you're white too huh?, if you were native you would not talk about such matters so dismissively)

my problem with what you said wasnt the part about the natives getting killed being a bigger massacre, its the fact that you said it like its the american peoples fault. you made it a point to guilt and shame "us guys". you even left your condolences as the afterthought of your statement, which makes being a dick the main point of your post.

and im not trying to be that asshole waving the stars and stripes against everyone who wants to criticize the US. i know our country has its flaws and theyre nothing to be proud of, but its bullshit when people outside the US feel the need to point their fingers at the american people as a whole and call us the bad guys when something bad happens.

and i am white. please, tell me more about how im the bad guy, since i know you've got a case for that too.

swag nollies

Fucking white people, I asked for a venti-latte.

Monty Burns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
If you want to get a gun in sweden you have to be a active member of a gun club , like shooting 1 time a week or shooting afew times a month atleast . And you need experience with compressed air guns

You also have to apply for it from the police , give a valid reason for it , and have no record at all . And even then there is a long wait and you can be turned down basically for anything

To be fair we have a few shootings every week . Criminals get guns way easier then good citizens who follow the law . I think its pretty crazy that if somebody breaks into your house you will have to defend youself with a knife ( if you can get to a knife ) or with your fists when the criminal can have anything from a knife to a gun

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
Expand Quote
I'm getting real sick of how this country operates. Assault rifles for sale? Why the FUCK do we need them for? Fuck anyone else who disagrees. There's absolutely no need for a fucking assault rifle. Yeah, I'm for guns for protection and shit, but why the fuck can you just walk into a fucking gun shop, say "Hey Billy Bob get me that AR15 so I can go and shoot up a school/gay clu-- I mean uhhh polish it and look like a badass American. Thanks Billy Bob! Hail Hydra!"

Fuck you and your fucking American logic!
[close]
I would like to start by saying, yes, I wish guns were never invented and all conflicts over time were fought with words. But...

Its a vicious cycle, and banning something is never the way to go, especially when these things exist and are already out there. Guns are primitive technology and you can make one in your garage. And "assault" rifle is pretty lame term, I can get a 100 round clip for my pistol. If I really wanted to cause damage though I would just stroll to the hardware store and make a shitload of bombs.

You sound like a pussy.

Guy LeDouche I'm not saying ban ALL guns. I'm saying we don't need to be selling "assault" rifles. The fuck you gonna use it for?

We have the right to bear arms. To defend ourselves. But with an AR15? I'm not going to be shooting at a fucking tank or helicopter what the fuck would I need that shit for other than committing a terrorist act?

You sound like a fucking person.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
The general public does not need assault rifles... and I own one. It's the same one the San Bernadino guy used. I'd be totally fine if it got banned and the government did a buyback.
you never know about pre-cum 

swag nollies

bear arms.

Lol. OK last post in here unless I want to make fun of someone else. "Assault" rifles are rifles. Most if not all come stock with 10 round magazines. Rifles are used to hit targets from longer distances than pistols, therefore the bullets carry more velocity when fired. Im sorry if you feel the design of some guns look scary to you. They are designed like that to be functional, not scary looking. The media/movies/TV have trained your psyche to be scared of certain gun designs. Again, guns are designed to be functional for the user, not scary to others.

If you are scared of a certain gun design more than others, ask yourself why. Im willing to bet it was learned from the news, TV, and movies. 

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Bruh guns are all people killers. All animals can be trapped or brought down with bows etc etc

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
bear arms.
[close]

Lol. OK last post in here unless I want to make fun of someone else. "Assault" rifles are rifles. Most if not all come stock with 10 round magazines. Rifles are used to hit targets from longer distances than pistols, therefore the bullets carry more velocity when fired. Im sorry if you feel the design of some guns look scary to you. They are designed like that to be functional, not scary looking. The media/movies/TV have trained your psyche to be scared of certain gun designs. Again, guns are designed to be functional for the user, not scary to others.

If you are scared of a certain gun design more than others, ask yourself why. Im willing to bet it was learned from the news, TV, and movies. 

And that function is...?

swag nollies

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
bear arms.
[close]

[close]

And that function is...?

To fire a projectile.

What you want to fire it at is up to you.

N.L.

If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on this dude is queer and hated himself so much he had to kill other gay men who accepted themselves for being gay.

That's becoming more apparent as the story unfolds. And the reason why Islam and all religions need to come out of the dark ages with this shit. Amazing how many Muslim leaders are offering their sympathies in this situation while gay people are routinely persecuted in their countries.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
bear arms.
[close]

[close]

And that function is...?
[close]

To fire a projectile.

What you want to fire it at is up to you.
So you agree that you don't need an AR then.

swag nollies

Saying you dont need an AR-15 instead of a pistol is the same as saying you dont need a Mercedes-Benz when theres toyota.

The ban guns argument is the same as saying if a guy stabbed a bunch of people, we need to ban knives.

Im out this bitch.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
I won.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
Expand Quote
If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on this dude is queer and hated himself so much he had to kill other gay men who accepted themselves for being gay.
[close]

That's becoming more apparent as the story unfolds. And the reason why Islam and all religions need to come out of the dark ages with this shit. Amazing how many Muslim leaders are offering their sympathies in this situation while gay people are routinely persecuted in their countries.

Not really . Back when the charlie hebdo shootings happend and there was that peace/ free press  march with all the politicians . Several leaders that walked in the march were currently banning free press and arresting journalists

if Im not mistaken Erdogan was in the march and he is super aggressive vs free press

N.L.

Yep. Full of shit.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
Saying you dont need an AR-15 instead of a pistol is the same as saying you dont need a Mercedes-Benz when theres toyota.

The ban guns argument is the same as saying if a guy stabbed a bunch of people, we need to ban knives.

Im out this bitch.

God dammit who the fuck said BAN GUNS?! I said BAN AR15's! My fucking God YOU ARE A FUCK HEAD!
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Eric ricks

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm getting real sick of how this country operates. Assault rifles for sale? Why the FUCK do we need them for? Fuck anyone else who disagrees. There's absolutely no need for a fucking assault rifle. Yeah, I'm for guns for protection and shit, but why the fuck can you just walk into a fucking gun shop, say "Hey Billy Bob get me that AR15 so I can go and shoot up a school/gay clu-- I mean uhhh polish it and look like a badass American. Thanks Billy Bob! Hail Hydra!"

[close]
I would like to start by saying, yes, I wish guns were never invented and all conflicts over time were fought with words. But...

Its a vicious cycle, and banning something is never the way to go, especially when these things exist and are already out there. Guns are primitive technology and you can make one in your garage. And "assault" rifle is pretty lame term, I can get a 100 round clip for my pistol. If I really wanted to cause damage though I would just stroll to the hardware store and make a shitload of bombs.

You sound like a pussy.
[close]

Guy LeDouche I'm not saying ban ALL guns. I'm saying we don't need to be selling "assault" rifles. The fuck you gonna use it for?

We have the right to bear arms. To defend ourselves. But with an AR15? I'm not going to be shooting at a fucking tank or helicopter what the fuck would I need that shit for other than committing a terrorist act?

You sound like a fucking person.

An ar15 is a fuckin .22 cal weapon.

It not military shit lol.

And its semi auto so its not a machine gun or anything

Most people just use them at the range or to kill coyotes.

They are not high powered rifles.

I have a .303 british and a 30/06 that make that gun look like a kids toy
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 04:36:39 PM by Eric ricks »

Main

• Rep: -208
You can tell when someone knows nothing about guns when they say assault rifles should be banned.

Derp.

Eric ricks

You can tell when someone knows nothing about guns when they say assault rifles should be banned.

Derp.

Pretty much

Grampa

• Rep: 143
Really smart people just found this thread. ::)

Eric ricks

Really smart people just found this thread full of idiots. ::)

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
  Within years people will just 3d print guns.   Inevitable and will nullify this debate.  So save your breath.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Eric ricks

Within years people will just 3d print guns.   Inevitable and will nullify this debate.  So save your breath.

Im still waiting for someone to go apeshit with a compressed nail gun

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
In this order....I'm blaming 1) guns 2) crazy 3) homophobia......

Eric ricks

That reminds me, homophobia is the most ignorant word.

Ive met people that dislike gays but im pretty sure they were not deathly afraid of them.

J soy you should just add "shitty people" and remove the others

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80

He passed the background check and had to wait the set number of days before he got his rifle.
I think it's fucked that someone that the FBI looked into/investigated can get a weapon, but that's because all of these regular agencies in the US don't speak to each other. There should have been an fucking alarm going off when he tried to buy a weapon, but it didn't, cause FBI doesn't deal with firearms background checks and their info never got pass to anyone else. Background checks only work if agencies work together.

But hey, you can also run for presidency when you're being looked into/investigated by the FBI.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1238
g4s is the worlds largest private security company. like scary big. even have troubled youths working for them. heavy arab presence. spooky stuff. they employed the shooter, and just so happen to have headquarters in all the cities of the past mass shootings in the usa.
isnt it ironic?
dont ya think?
peculiar also to note obama declared june lgbt month.
 emotions wont come into play at the polls in november

think for yourself

or let the media spin it for you
you big dummy

swag nollies

^ Please, tell me more.

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
shooter calls 911 right before to claim ISIS. lol. not buying it. let me see some video footage. as well as paris/sandy hook.
You are a moron.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
That reminds me, homophobia is the most ignorant word.

Ive met people that dislike gays but im pretty sure they were not deathly afraid of them.

J soy you should just add "shitty people" and remove the others

Nah....there are shitty places all over the world...but they don't have mass shootings like they have in the US.....