Author Topic: Point Distribution wood quality?  (Read 3169 times)

kontio18

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Point Distribution wood quality?
« on: August 16, 2016, 05:12:40 PM »
So I'm starting a new company and i need was hoping to use point distribution as a supplier since they also print. They seem good but I can't find a lot of reviews about their decks online, I was wondering if any of you have skated them or if you know any brands run through them? Thanks in advance.

MYXGAMES2015

Re: Point Distribution wood quality?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 09:16:57 PM »
I wouldnt really trust the quality if they sell them for $30, and it says they dont distribute any other brands on their FAQ http://pointdistribution.com/faq/#other-brands. Just buy one and skate it for a while?

Jake From State Farm

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 04:47:50 PM »
At a shop I used to work at, we used them for shop decks. They're decent quality but tend to pressure crack easily, if that makes any difference to you. Otherwise fine quality for the price. They do a VERY good job on the printing side of things, digital transfers and standard screen printed transfers.

Noble Experiment

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 08:21:51 PM »
I've had quite a few point decks throughout the years because a lot of shops and local companies out here use them a lot. They're not bad in my opinion. They get soggy and wear out a bit faster than a deck you'd get through generator or Chapman or something, but for the price it ain't that bad at all.