Author Topic: Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)  (Read 1312 times)

nath.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 17
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
« on: August 19, 2016, 06:27:33 PM »
Any slap pals suffer from this, ive been dealing with most of my life and only found out 2 weeks ago what it was

Any one have ways of dealing with it? my doctor has put me on a Low Fodmap diet, although when I go to the toilet its a more yellow colour, but when I eat foods High fodmap it turns it brown but I have blockage and bloating, that makes me really lazy. anyone have similar stuff to that?

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 06:49:40 PM »
This is the thread I've been waiting for.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 08:05:40 PM »
I shit a lot... But Cam has it.
you never know about pre-cum 

glutton.

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 08:25:53 PM »
Eat more fiber and drink more water. Avoiding alcohol helps a lot.

swag nollies

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 08:27:53 PM »

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2016, 09:15:31 PM »
Take one shoe off and take your leg out of your pants for extra spread

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2016, 04:10:32 AM »
Try Slippery Elm. I don't have IBS but plenty of people I know that do use this.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2016, 07:33:31 AM »
would you rather have irritable bowel syndrome or inflammatory bowel disease?

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2016, 08:34:03 AM »
http://www.whitemountainfoods.com/

^one glass a day.
lots of water.
avoid anything processed.
avoid sugar, especially refined.
avoid stress (yea right)

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2016, 01:00:44 PM »
if we didn't have to dump i would probably travel the world. shitting is the main reason i work 3rd shift.  i like waking up and having 7-8 hours before i have to go to work... if i worked 1st shift i would be shitting there everyday. my stomach started  cramping up a lot a couple years ago so i finally tried fiber gummies and that really helps keep my stomach regular. i can't just wake up, shit, and go out the door, but i'm taking normal dumps every day. i really don't eat vegetables often, i should probably get a juicer sometime....maybe that could get be crapping on a robotic schedule. also a stool like the squatty potty can really up your shitting game
nature made adult fiber and nutrtion now gummies work great for me. they say 3 a day but i only need 2. the cvs brand sucked

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2016, 04:21:45 PM »
no but i always have hemmerhoids.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2016, 06:26:07 PM »
I got a weed card for my IBS

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2016, 06:33:54 PM »
I've had it on and off for forever. It sounds like yours is more constipation related. My doctor is fairly useless about it and always recommends Metamucil. Last time it was getting bad I took the Metamucil and it actually worked great.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2016, 06:39:02 PM »
Psyllium Husk/water-soluble fiber powders work GREAT! I've always found that taking way more than the suggested dose is they only way for those things to be effective for me, though.

Grampa

• Rep: 143
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2016, 09:52:26 PM »
I get heavy mudslide if I'm awakened earlier than I'm used to waking up. Currently I'm used to waking up at 6:45 every morning, but I recently had to wake up at 5:00 and I was stuck in brown volcano city until early afternoon.

nath.

• Rep: 17
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2016, 10:42:10 PM »
I did 2 weeks with bland food like rice and vegetables, no flavor and I was a lot better, last week I added tomato in my diet, canned tomato to make pasta and ketchup with my meals at night, I noticed I got more sick, more blocked, ive gone back to taking tomato out of my diet to see how I go, although I go to the toilet 4-5 times I feel better then when I eat tomato and get bound up, I feel like tomato makes me really tired and makes me get more anxiety for some reason compared to without it

when I was eating tomato sauce and ketchup and any form of tomato I got really sick and went to the doctors and I my blood tests came back that my liver was really high, my thyroid was super underactive, then with a tomato free diet it returned back to normal, tomatos have a high reading of salicylates which is like natural aspirin found in plants and fruits, I'm doing a trial and error and seeing now if I improve without the tomato again, feeling bloated and feeling like shit is worse then going to the toilet a few times a day to me.

anyone else know anyone who has similar problems from tomatos?

maybe its GERD and IBS related or both
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 10:48:58 PM by nath. »

Main

• Rep: -208
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2016, 12:27:08 AM »
Reminds me of this dude I worked with on an organic farm a couple summers ago. He had IBS or some shit, and found a diet that was supposed to help with it. One of the steps in the diet was to only have beef broth for about a month and then slowly return to solid foods. Well, this fucking genius decided to take the first step and stretch it out for over a year. No idea how he didn't pass out, or have kidney failure. He never drank a glass of water, only beef broth if he was hungry or thirsty. I drank a gallon of water every day, and I rarely saw him take a broth break for thirst. He also mentioned that he liked to buy rendered beef fat and use it as moisturizer.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2016, 10:40:10 AM »
Reminds me of this dude I worked with on an organic farm a couple summers ago. He had IBS or some shit, and found a diet that was supposed to help with it. One of the steps in the diet was to only have beef broth for about a month and then slowly return to solid foods. Well, this fucking genius decided to take the first step and stretch it out for over a year. No idea how he didn't pass out, or have kidney failure. He never drank a glass of water, only beef broth if he was hungry or thirsty. I drank a gallon of water every day, and I rarely saw him take a broth break for thirst. He also mentioned that he liked to buy rendered beef fat and use it as moisturizer.

Thats fucking disgusting
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham