Author Topic: 2016 NFL SEASON  (Read 19951 times)

jomeara1

Re: 2016 NFL SEASON
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2016, 07:52:51 AM »
JETS - Just End The Season

ratherwatch

« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2016, 10:44:19 AM »
I always thought the Jets were like NY's Man City, the working man's team.

Do you think that the Bengals (who I support) can never be champions because they lack discipline due to the fact that (possibly) nobody really wants to play for them? It always seems to be the downtime that kills them - lapdancers, meth, firearms... post- season when they make it that far, they are always headed for the showers. Closest they ever got was playing against Montana and Rice with a 5 point lead and 3 minutes on the clock and we all know what those 2 always put together then.

I remember hearing John Elway was originally drafted by the Colts but refused to play for them because it would require him to live in Indiana (he was a Stanford boy).

snickers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -378
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2016, 03:47:03 PM »
the raiders are 3-1. i can't remember the last time they had a start this good but i'll take it.
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2016, 03:52:34 PM »
Crabtree killed it yesterday, really made wish we would've tried to keep him especially seeing how bad our WRs are right now. Congrats Raiders fans I'll be crying in a corner if you need me.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2016, 04:07:39 PM »
Why are a lot of Raiders so fucking ignorant? I was at the game yesterday and go to a lot of games in Baltimore and have never witnessed such a disrespectful fan base. I've even been to divisional games and everyone respects each other. I'll never go to a Raiders game again. Throwing bottles, picking fights, talking so much shit too. Like bros you guys won by one point.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2016, 04:13:57 PM »
An old man is also fighting for his life because he was sucker punched by Raiders fans. Yesterday was attrocious and its a shame I would of rather been at a bar watching the game. Didn't come across one nice Raider fan and its pathetic that that they were throwing shit at us and dumping beers on people and harassing everyone. Such a shit fan base. Penalties won that game for the raiders and the fact we had two backups protecting flacco. You would of thought the raiders just won the super bowl.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2016, 04:19:30 PM »
An old man is also fighting for his life because he was sucker punched by Raiders fans. Yesterday was attrocious and its a shame I would of rather been at a bar watching the game. Didn't come across one nice Raider fan and its pathetic that that they were throwing shit at us and dumping beers on people and harassing everyone. Such a shit fan base. Penalties won that game for the raiders and the fact we had two backups protecting flacco. You would of thought the raiders just won the super bowl.
Any grown man wearing a football jersey---> jerkoff

HeadInLionsMouth

• Rep: 142
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2016, 05:59:05 PM »
The Bills shut out the Patriots... in Boston. I know Brady wasn't playing, but I don't care - it still feels great
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 08:55:38 PM by HeadInLionsMouth »

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2016, 07:16:23 PM »
Wah.

the raiders are 3-1. i can't remember the last time they had a start this good but i'll take it.
14 years ago...
you never know about pre-cum 

jomeara1

« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2016, 08:56:17 AM »
Why are a lot of Raiders so fucking ignorant? I was at the game yesterday and go to a lot of games in Baltimore and have never witnessed such a disrespectful fan base. I've even been to divisional games and everyone respects each other. I'll never go to a Raiders game again. Throwing bottles, picking fights, talking so much shit too. Like bros you guys won by one point.

Yup thats the Raiders for you.  My father was a raiders fan when he was younger and used to go to games out there and he said he couldn't believe how crazy the crowd was.  Its not just them though, i went to a Philly vs Cowboys game once IN philly...holy christ lol.  Any game could get like that especially divisional rivalries + everybody in the parking lot slamming beers for hours before the game.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2016, 12:15:47 PM »
The Bills shut out the Patriots... in Boston. I know Brady wasn't playing, but I don't care - it still feels great

True that brother, first time they have been shutout at home since '96 & god it felt goooooooood!
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2016, 12:39:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Any grown man wearing a football jersey---> jerkoff

Don't you talk about Rob Welsh and Bieble like that... 

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2016, 12:17:49 PM »
Is it just me or have all the primetime and late night games been kind of ass?

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2016, 11:57:08 AM »
are you ready for some football on christmas eve, motherfuckers? that's what I'm talkin' about.

jomeara1

« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2016, 01:49:00 PM »
Well I'm proud to say that the JETS are still not the worst team in the NFL....as far as records go.

French manicure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2016, 02:35:16 PM »
Man, bears are so ass   :D :D :'( draft day should be fun though!

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2016, 02:49:54 PM »
HOW ABOUT THEM BROWNS?!

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2016, 03:43:06 PM »
Lions fans, this is our year  8) 8)

biggums mcgee

• Rep: 14
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2016, 08:35:29 PM »
Damn today was a terrible day for Raiders & Titans fans  :-\

And those Buffalo Bills....talk about demoralizing. The drought continues!

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2016, 11:15:26 PM »
Bummer about Carr, sincerely feel for you Oakland fans.

Niners squeaked out a win today and idk how i feel about it, happy about breaking the losing streak but it probably hurts our chance at a #1 draft pick.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2016, 11:30:42 PM »
Bummer about Carr, sincerely feel for you Oakland fans.

Niners squeaked out a win today and idk how i feel about it, happy about breaking the losing streak but it probably hurts our chance at a #1 draft pick.

There's a running joke in my group of friends, basically I'm a huge Matt McGloin fan. Sucks about Carr though, dude was having a year.

I know you guys need a qb, but man, I don't think you're going to draft your way out of this. The organization seems toxic.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2016, 05:33:21 PM »
Steelers/Ravens was one of the best games I've seen all season! Wouldn't be at all surprised if Pittsburgh makes some noise in the playoffs. Sorry if you're a Baltimore fan...seems like they can never catch a break in these games.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2016, 07:41:31 AM »
Steelers/Ravens was one of the best games I've seen all season! Wouldn't be at all surprised if Pittsburgh makes some noise in the playoffs. Sorry if you're a Baltimore fan...seems like they can never catch a break in these games.

I'm a big time Ravens fan and the ending of that game was gut wrenching. Spent the holidays at my uncles house and my aunts whole family came and they were Steelers fans. It was awful.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2016, 10:48:11 AM »
Like Suggs said, "we'll be back". I was bummed about the outcome of the Dallas Detroit game last night. A New England Dallas Super Bowl just sounds so dreadful, but now seems quite likely.

Also bummed about the Bills firing Rex Ryan. That's gonna make the sleeper game vs the Jets even more of a snooze fest now

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2016, 11:12:26 AM »
Rex should of had another shot. Bills are abandoning Tyrod Taylor too. I think it's going to be a KC vs Dallas Super Bowl.

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2016, 11:28:37 AM »
mArLeY

biggums mcgee

« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2016, 02:32:31 PM »
Yeah I think Rex will get another shot, probably as a D.C. somewhere in the league if he wants. He's still getting he 15 mil or so remaining on his contract- if it were me I'd swallow my pride and start a new life.

But I think Tyrod will be back with the Bills next season..there's an injury stipulation in his contract that pays him out for next year if he gets hurt on Sunday. So it makes sense to bench him.. don't know why they're still messing with EJ though when they drafted big Jones

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2016, 03:01:46 PM »
My call is Tyrod is going to Denver. They need a QB and Tyrod is a bargain.  He also spent how many years with kubiak in Baltimore? He knows denvers system and scheme. He'd fit in well. The bills have blatantly said over and over again Tyrod is not their franchise QB. Watch the Bills or Cards get Romo.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2016, 04:18:11 PM »
HOW ABOUT THEM BROWNS?!

We were almost perfect :)

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2016, 05:17:14 AM »
Expand Quote
HOW ABOUT THEM BROWNS?!
[close]

We were almost perfect :)

In true Browns fashion, we will win against Pittsburgh and fuck up the #1 draft position.