Author Topic: Bitin on Faster's Style: Dill, Emerica Templeton,FA,Carrol,Koston and Omar Nike  (Read 2469 times)

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
I think I'm gonna bite Faster's approach, and just start flipping my older and unused skate gear out of my apartment.

Racks of clothes and shoes.

Shoes in order: Sz 11 Dill DVS 1 in near perfect condition. The cardboard shoebox has some minor dents, (but Don Pendleton art as well), but the shoes themselves are in amazingly good condition, especially considering they were released about 15 years ago. $65 Shipped
SZ 10 Emerica Ed Templeton Transit (Transist?) that has some of his art on one side and a "teenager smoker" photo on the other. The kid smoking really makes the shoe look sick. It's held up great, I've barely ever worn them, and they don't seem like a ten year old shoe at all.. $45 Shipped
Sz 10.5 white Dunk SBs, worn only once to try on, near perfect condition. Hella clean. $45 Shipped
10.5 grey suede Koston 1. Some minor water marks on the suede of the toe cap, but still in very good condition with a lot of life left in them. $40 shipped
10.5 Koston 1 cool looking greenish colorway, worn like three times, real good condition
!0.5 Koston 1 black suede airmax thing. Very good condition
Original Nike Omar Salazar Zoon black leather Worn once, in near perfect condtion. $70 Shipped
Mike Carroll Van's Supreme Reissue Worn twice, in very good condition

Also if anyone's trying to grab some mint condition Nick Drake and Elliott Smith vinyls for hella cheap, let me know. Like $5 a pop.
Also selling some brand new decks for about 20 a pop

Most of the sexually explicit t-shirts will prob wind up on ebay, cause I can get more from them on there. I'd let that super rare FA interracial ass grab photo go for $45 shipped on here though, and the Shitsurei hate for $35 shipped. I feel like I'm ripping people off, but I think I'm being pretty fair really
https://www.thatizm.com/fucking-awesome-shitsurei-black-gold-hat.html
http://www.ebay.com/itm/252158102676

I added prices that I believe to be fair on some items, but don't hesitate to shoot me an offer, if you want something that's not priced.
Better and closer angles for pictures can be taken as well, if requested.
If you live in a not-too-sketchy part of Philly, or are near a Regional Rail center, I'll do free shipping

Thanks

« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 08:42:37 AM by childhood »

Turtle Boy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
I think I'm gonna bite Faster's approach, and just start flipping my older and unused skate gear out of my apartment.

Racks of clothes and shoes.

Shoes in order: Sz 11 Dill DVS 1 in near perfect condition. $65 Shipped
SZ 10 Emerica Ed Templeton Transit (Transist?) that has some of his art on one side and a "teenager smoker" photo on the other, great condition. $45 Shipped
Sz 10.5 white Dunk SBs, worn only once to try on, near perfect condition. $45 Shipped
10.5 grey suede Koston 1. Some minor water marks on the toe of the suede, but still in very good condition with alot of life left in them $40 shipped
10.5 Koston 1 cool looking greenish colorway, worn like three times, real good condition
!0.5 Koston 1 black suede airmax thing. Very good condition
Original Nike Omar Salazar Zoon black leather Worn once, in near perfect condtion. $70 Shipped
Mike Carroll Van's Supreme Reissue Worn twice, in very good condition

If anyone's trying to grab some mint condition Nick Drake and Elliott Smith vinyls for hella cheap, let me know. Like $5 a pop.
I'd also sell some brand new decks for $20 a pop.

The sexually explicit t-shirts will prob wind up on ebay, cause I can get more from them on there. I added prices that I believe to be fair on some items, but don't hesitate to shoot me an offer, if you want something that's not priced.

Better and closer angles for pictures can be taken as well, if requested.
If you live in a not-too-sketchy part of Philly, or are near a Regional Rail center, I'll do free shipping

Thanks

I'd buy that FA cap, but I imagine the shipping to France is too much, to be a good deal.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
Damn, I don't know where in France you are, but I calculated Philly to Paris shipping rates out of curiousity.

Unless I did something wrong, this is insane:      

In the shortest time possible. Call 1?800?Go?FedEx for availability and rate.    FedEx International Next Flight?    
     Mon Oct 24, 2016 by 9:00 AM    FedEx International First?    213.38
     Mon Oct 24, 2016 by 12:00 PM    FedEx International Priority?    165.44
     Wed Oct 26, 2016 by 6:00 PM    FedEx International Economy?    152.08

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
Damn, I don't know where in France you are, but I calculated Philly to Paris shipping rates out of curiousity.

In the shortest time possible. Call 1?800?Go?FedEx for availability and rate.    FedEx International Next Flight?    

;D

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125

Fedex and UPS sucks ass to Europe, always go USPS!

cookieboy

• Rep: 10
Specs on the boards, wheels, and trucks please! They all look cool.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
The only board I've still got left is that totally unskated zipzinger, which I'm trying to sell as a complete for $60, plus whatever shipping might  be.

Looking it up, it says the board is 7.125 X 29. It's possible I just don't know how they measure shaped/cruiser boards, or I'm looking at the wrong deck specs, but I used a scale and the main middle section of the board is 8 inches, and only behind the back bolts and in front of the nose bolts does the board start to go down to a seven. I can post additional photos if you want.

The trucks on it are some brand new 7.75 Thunders. I don't know which ones, I only ride Indy,  but my friend owed me money and gave me them instead, cause he said they're just as good. I can post pictures if you're curious which they are.

I don't remember the hardware. Silverados maybe?

The wheels are some Girl 54 mms. Not the best, but not bad at all. They're a bit dusted, cause Philly's grimy, but still have plenty of life.

The bearings are some practically new Sk8Mafia Abec 7 Rasta bearings, that I must have bought as a joke when I was on pills, because I have literally NO recollection of how I acquired them. They actually spin fast as fuck though, it's pretty wild.

Sorry this is all text, just trying to reply quick before I head out. If you, or anyone else, is interested in this setup and wants to see more pictures, let me know

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 826
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
PM'd

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 826
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
YO, whats up with that tracking #? hit the PM's

childhood

• SLAP Pal
Hey bro sorry for spacing on the shoes. Had a lot going on lately, not that that's any excuse, it was totally my bad

Wasn't trying to disrespect you by ignoring your pm's. They really should have a notification on here when you get a new one, instead of having to manually check. I think they used to even?

ANYWAY I've got your package labeled, I'm just about to whiten up the shoe's midsole a bit, and then I'm going straight to USPS. I'll try to get you fast shipping.

Check yo PMs in a few hours for additional info.

Sorry again, I threw in a little something cool to try to make up for it

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
Yo childhood, sent you a PM.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

childhood

• SLAP Pal
In the mean time, here's some closer shots of the shoes:
Sorry my apt is a mess at the moment. Also my ipad isn't letting me embed images, but just click the links, and I think you'll be ok

http://s21.postimg.org/a9spuxg3b/image.jpg
Teen smokers on the inside of the shoes. I dunno if the photo comes from his French (?) art award winning book, but the image looks sick, and If the whole shoe was just teen smoker themed (and weren't a blistering size too small for me) I would keep em for sure.

http://postimg.org/image/8z0zt3h2r/
Some more typical Templeton art on the outside. The art's pretty cool actually, but i've gotten called a perv by a few girls the couple times I wore them, so heads up.

Slap Events/Classified Fun Zone: In 2007, when I was still in HS, I bought these shoes off previous Slap mod Mike Fork (who later became Boston, I believe?)
I've since worn them twice

And cool, saucy, thanks for the interest and head's up, I'm gonna check it in a minute.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
Moe I just pm'd you tracking info, and Ragu I'm about to start on a very saucy vinyl photo shoot for you  :-*