Author Topic: Braydon should be pro for Baker again!  (Read 13269 times)

DCLOVE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -484
Re: Braydon should be pro for Baker again!
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2016, 08:22:32 PM »
When was Steamer on, my guy?

I think he's referring to bootleg.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2016, 08:35:22 PM »
Deadass

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2016, 08:41:16 PM »
I'm more surprised that TK is still on. Even after the cry baby quit on social media for a couple of hours

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2238
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2016, 10:14:25 PM »
Shame on him for not wearing their gear still!  No, shame on you instead for talking shit out of your ass about a situation you likely have no info on. 

Ahah I don't know why but this made me laugh so hard. SHAME ON YOU!

mr cheese

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2016, 11:08:21 PM »
I'm more surprised that TK is still on. Even after the cry baby quit on social media for a couple of hours
One of the reasons I made this post

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2016, 12:51:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
One of the reasons I made this post

The reason why TK have a board on Baker is because hes still skating Baker boards. If that Szanfrancisco new part the guy is showing Baker logos with every late-flip of course The Boss would put something for him. A BakerxBerrics at least. Even this part could be a Welcome to Deathwish kinda thing but hes skating LE boards.

Dickson is on Emerica why ? Because he was skating Emericas and with the Emerica team for a while. Thats how it works. Reynolds have TK back since many years ago and viceversa. If you need to remember for how long, here:

The Bootleg thing was a fiasco. Its a bummer that Elissa and Maldonado were at that company cause after that both of them faded away. Its a shame the 18 didnt take Elissa. Maldonado is a legend and that Terror of Planet X board was really nice. I like that company.

Skatetrivia: did Maldonado had a pro shoe back in the day ? I honestly dont know.  ;)

spazz attack

• Rep: -15
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2016, 08:05:31 AM »
I'm wanna be a Baker,never forget

KronLaFlare

• Rep: -20
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2016, 02:13:31 PM »
his Emerica shoe with the zipper (:

swanronson

• Rep: -27
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2016, 04:22:56 PM »
How do you get baker boards if you're not on the team anymore? I doubt he would be buying boards, for anyone of a pro caliber that would be an expensive excersise. You can't tell me Jon Dickson was out buying emerica shoes, he was definitely getting flowed for a short period of time...

Mr. Fink

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2016, 04:28:56 PM »
Spanly is loyal. Sparky is royal.

micky682

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2016, 05:05:33 PM »
I still don't get how TK is on? Is Reynolds afraid of him or something? Feeling guilty still about the Gershon Moseley incident?

shags6

• Rep: -119
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2016, 06:12:27 PM »
I'm being nice and not using harsh words as the dude before me did, but Pablo, you have no idea what your talking about with your whole, 'he burnt his bakerboys bridges because when baker kicked him off he wouldn't continue to skate their boards' that he would have had no way to afford. Just please don't make assumptions and act like you know all the details about a situation when your not personally involved in.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2016, 06:23:41 PM »
I'm being nice and not using harsh words as the dude before me did, but Pablo, you have no idea what your talking about with your whole, 'he burnt his bakerboys bridges because when baker kicked him off he wouldn't continue to skate their boards' that he would have had no way to afford. Just please don't make assumptions and act like you know all the details about a situation when your not personally involved in.

Hey everybody this guy is personally involved.

I'd like to see him get a board because I think it would be funny for them to take it away again.

Owl

• Rep: -2
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2016, 07:00:53 PM »
GARY BUSEY!!!!!!

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2016, 08:42:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'd like to see him get a board because I think it would be funny for them to take it away again.

You know, I can take that on a good way and dont rush with that kind of assumptions on the future cause I perceive Im beign misunderstood here. Its easy to write your mind on this place and is clear so many people care about this happening so ok, my bad to rush with my composition, shit, english is still a little hard to me.

Maybe the "burned bridges" is a very powerful sentence that I dont fully understand. Its so bad to write that ? That means theres bad blood and hate and stuff? cause its cool that Beagle filmed stuff with him and all that. Hes helping a friend to bring something to the crazy pro skateboarding world.

We all agree that him beign fired as a professional Baker skateboarder means that the paycheck isnt going anymore to his bank account and thats totally bussiness but he isnt retired and after many months he isnt really fully on another board company. He didnt started a new brand. So...if nobody is paying him money to represent a brand why not stay with the person/company that take care of you on the first place if theres nothing like bad blood between. Heres the Sparky/Lenoce/Heyl example again but well maybe thats the exception and not the rule.  

My final thought on this issue and trying to be more specific is that I dont think BB is that much on a budget that its red numbers to give some ex-rider that was on so many years a box of boards every once in a while and that former pro keep showing those boards on social media. Maybe a clip on some Weekend Warriors or something like that keeps that former pro somehow relevant and stuff. Something that keeps the wheels rolling somehow even if theres not royalties involved. Or maybe get some deal with Andrew with some photo incentive with that Lil Wayne World Tour or something in the past. But he decide to skate blanks for a long time. Thats a statement there.

Heyl still skates Baker boards and he isnt going to Zumiez to buy his boards full price or maybe yes cause then again Im not personally involved with his daily routine. Isnt a crazy thing to think Andrew would send a memo "hey just sell boards to Shane (or Braydon like we are talking about) on the warehouse without full price, just the minimum cost"cause that make senses to me and the word to that is pro-flow. Right ? Even when this recent Berrics project why not call Andrew and say "hey Im doing this thing and I want to ride Baker boards".

If I myself can buy boards from the company my friend runs and I really dig with a really low price why Braydon cant ? The guy even flow me some extra boards or wheels or a t-shirt or whatever here and there and he is always asking if I need anything else. Im just spreading the good word on his product cause is the bomb. I dont even skate with that skate team but the owner got my back and viceversa. Whats different on a major scale ?! Just dollars ?!

The true is Szfrancisco is skating with LE boards (or that was someone wrote here) that maybe he recieves free on the mail or maybe hes buying somewhere in the LA area, maybe on a Zumiez but those boards werent Baker on the Halloween video and thats my point why Braydon shouldnt be pro for Baker again and thats whats this thread about. I dont even type "because he doesnt sell boards anymore" cause again...how many Baca boards do you think theres out there ?! BB isnt about board sales or thats how I feel that camp since the year 2001. Its about ride Baker boards, thats the whole point of be a BakerBoy.

If somebody can tell us about the whole history (Brink, you already finish that MJ rebuttal ? Heres another job to you) that would make Slap day as it seems. A Free Lunch with Braydon kinda thing. A whole Pro Spotlight on Transworld. A new Berrics video with him and his phone photo-roll. Something to bring light on this but who knows, maybe nobody gives a fuck besides us to ever take the time to ask the big question.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2016, 10:13:46 PM »
All the people talking smack are rude as heck, Braydon's late shuv/late flip thing he's gotten into the past few years is fucking rad. The Fancy Lad gang definitely digs when he does those, they're cool. Alex Moul would be psyched!

doublesteveburger

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2016, 10:23:32 PM »
Jesus, Pablo.

RCBCSC

• Rep: -9
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2016, 11:39:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You know, I can take that on a good way and dont rush with that kind of assumptions on the future cause I perceive Im beign misunderstood here. Its easy to write your mind on this place and is clear so many people care about this happening so ok, my bad to rush with my composition, shit, english is still a little hard to me.

Maybe the "burned bridges" is a very powerful sentence that I dont fully understand. Its so bad to write that ? That means theres bad blood and hate and stuff? cause its cool that Beagle filmed stuff with him and all that. Hes helping a friend to bring something to the crazy pro skateboarding world.

We all agree that him beign fired as a professional Baker skateboarder means that the paycheck isnt going anymore to his bank account and thats totally bussiness but he isnt retired and after many months he isnt really fully on another board company. He didnt started a new brand. So...if nobody is paying him money to represent a brand why not stay with the person/company that take care of you on the first place if theres nothing like bad blood between. Heres the Sparky/Lenoce/Heyl example again but well maybe thats the exception and not the rule.  

My final thought on this issue and trying to be more specific is that I dont think BB is that much on a budget that its red numbers to give some ex-rider that was on so many years a box of boards every once in a while and that former pro keep showing those boards on social media. Maybe a clip on some Weekend Warriors or something like that keeps that former pro somehow relevant and stuff. Something that keeps the wheels rolling somehow even if theres not royalties involved. Or maybe get some deal with Andrew with some photo incentive with that Lil Wayne World Tour or something in the past. But he decide to skate blanks for a long time. Thats a statement there.

Heyl still skates Baker boards and he isnt going to Zumiez to buy his boards full price or maybe yes cause then again Im not personally involved with his daily routine. Isnt a crazy thing to think Andrew would send a memo "hey just sell boards to Shane (or Braydon like we are talking about) on the warehouse without full price, just the minimum cost"cause that make senses to me and the word to that is pro-flow. Right ? Even when this recent Berrics project why not call Andrew and say "hey Im doing this thing and I want to ride Baker boards".

If I myself can buy boards from the company my friend runs and I really dig with a really low price why Braydon cant ? The guy even flow me some extra boards or wheels or a t-shirt or whatever here and there and he is always asking if I need anything else. Im just spreading the good word on his product cause is the bomb. I dont even skate with that skate team but the owner got my back and viceversa. Whats different on a major scale ?! Just dollars ?!

The true is Szfrancisco is skating with LE boards (or that was someone wrote here) that maybe he recieves free on the mail or maybe hes buying somewhere in the LA area, maybe on a Zumiez but those boards werent Baker on the Halloween video and thats my point why Braydon shouldnt be pro for Baker again and thats whats this thread about. I dont even type "because he doesnt sell boards anymore" cause again...how many Baca boards do you think theres out there ?! BB isnt about board sales or thats how I feel that camp since the year 2001. Its about ride Baker boards, thats the whole point of be a BakerBoy.

If somebody can tell us about the whole history (Brink, you already finish that MJ rebuttal ? Heres another job to you) that would make Slap day as it seems. A Free Lunch with Braydon kinda thing. A whole Pro Spotlight on Transworld. A new Berrics video with him and his phone photo-roll. Something to bring light on this but who knows, maybe nobody gives a fuck besides us to ever take the time to ask the big question.

Sorry, could you expand on your theory some more please.  The brevity of your post left me with many questions that still need to be answered.

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2016, 01:01:43 AM »

I'm sure most of "us" don't give a fuck, either.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 722
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2016, 01:35:08 AM »
Sammy Baca is a Fucking legend out some respect on that locos name for real. Braydon is an idiot that was 10 years too late to be a piece of shit with Greco and Ali so he made up for it with face tats. Now he does casperflips. Dude should just get a job answering the phone at a tattoo shop in Vegas and put it down. He did have the ill backside shiftyflip in this is skaateboarding. But that was 13 years ago fuck outta here free Max b
FREE MAX B

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2016, 07:36:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Hey, I need about 1000 words female sex offenders with 4 academic sources by Wednesday, help me out.
you never know about pre-cum 

BMCsteve

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2016, 07:41:48 AM »
Its about ride Baker boards, thats the whole point of be a BakerBoy.

jomeara1

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2016, 07:59:11 AM »
That post made me wonder...is there a text limit on SLAP?

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -607
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2016, 08:05:48 AM »
Went to a bar during a music festival with some homies, and Jeron Wilson, Kenny Anderson, Erica Yary, and Braydon were there. All of them super cool and shit, except Braydon. Dude was acting like a dick, but no on even considered him enough for it to have mattered. Dude's wack. He did tell us that Stefan sold his name to NIKE for $4 mil, though.
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2016, 08:38:59 AM »
Not really pal. Braydon doesnt seem to be with that crew anymore kinda burned bridges with Reynolds and BB. When Sparky got the boot he was still around with all those guys on a daily basics posting stuff on social media then eventually got his board again but the case with Braydon is different.

But hey, maybe Krooked.
You see the new Bobby Worrest part on Thrasher?  Yeaaaahhhh there's no fuckin way Braydon is Krooked-worthy

bo golden

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2016, 09:04:21 AM »
bat tattoo skateboards

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2016, 09:31:51 AM »
Now I get it. Jokes on me. Well...have a nice day pals. Its always fun here.  :D 8)

7 year old

« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2016, 09:36:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 883
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2016, 11:24:57 AM »
I can't think of a more deserving time for this

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2016, 11:51:49 AM »