Author Topic: Dudes, I greased my bearings  (Read 2734 times)

bigfatchode

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
Dudes, I greased my bearings
« on: November 20, 2016, 11:37:06 PM »
Now I'm hitting mach 50 with only 2 pushes. No push lines are stylish so grease your bearings. PFPE grease on amazingon is where it's at, f'real. Go cop and you'll be balancing manuals easier than a frat boy balances his studying & extra curricular activities.

speed cream is for chodes. go buy that ultra nice, superfine, smooth as hell pfpe grease. i'm telling you. haters will say this is a joke post and throwaway account, but ya'll just don't know what's good for you or those bearings. Drop $80 on those swiss ceramix? good me too, now go drop a 20 on some pfpe grease and you'll be coming back here to thank your boy. I wish i was kidding but i'm not. I'm not even getting paid for this solicitation, on my mama.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
Re: Dudes, I greased my bearings
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 11:42:47 PM »
Make sure you scrub out the grease it will weigh down your board and throw off flip tricks

bigfatchode

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 11:47:47 PM »
Make sure you scrub out the grease it will weigh down your board and throw off flip tricks
you're right, every heelflip i've done recently has been a double...probably due to the extra weight in my bearings. I'm digging it. Trendwarch2k17 doubleflip everything.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 11:51:17 PM »
you never know about pre-cum 

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 11:59:13 PM »
Stan's cousin

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 12:54:16 AM »
Any bearing conversation that doesn't include taking off the outer shields, because you like the sound of metal and debris grinding, is a relatively sane one.

bigfatchode

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2016, 01:05:15 AM »
Any bearing conversation that doesn't include taking off the outer shields, because you like the sound of metal and debris grinding, is a relatively sane one.

you already know cous. pop them shields, pack those bearings with grease and throw them jawns back on. A real performance mod my dude.

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 360
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2016, 05:26:49 AM »
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2248
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2016, 08:36:14 AM »
Forever ago when I worked in a skatepark I walked into the bathroom and there was a kid in there with his board angled into the sink and he had a slow stream of water coming from the tap going into his bearing as he spun the wheel. I asked him "Dude, what are you doing?" to which he responded "I'm cleaning my bearings." Shocked, I informed him "Dude, water will just fuck up your bearings and make them seize up." to which is incredulously replied "I know. I put soap in there. I'm not stupid."

So I just let him do his thing.

Bigfatchode, can you confirm if water and soap works better or worse than PFPE grease, and also how many machs will water and soap get you hitting with only two pushes?

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 728
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2016, 08:50:05 AM »
cousin bigfatchode, do you use spacers? if so, do you grease them as well? the suspense is killing me.

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 360
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2016, 09:02:49 AM »
cousin bigfatchode, do you use spacers? if so, do you grease them as well? the suspense is killing me.

I'm laughing way too hard at cousin bigfatchode.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1481
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2016, 09:16:14 AM »

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2016, 10:01:42 AM »
I usually just jerk off into my bearings

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

lilpeen

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2016, 10:34:42 AM »
I shower with mine to keep it clean, I dont do boardslides cause that would ruin the graphic

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2016, 10:45:52 AM »
oiled cotton balls ya'll

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2016, 10:57:26 AM »
oiled cotton balls ya'll

instead of bearings?? man, I've been doing it all wrong...
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

lilpeen

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2016, 11:13:10 AM »
Who needs bearings when you got sick rimzz. Im thinking free spinning axles with independent suspension front and back, could go leaf springs though, probably for the tranny dawgs.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 11:15:46 AM by littlepeen »

steezy treflip69

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2016, 06:41:12 PM »
I shower with mine to keep it clean, I dont do boardslides cause that would ruin the graphic
Doesnt everyone

bigfatchode

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2016, 08:05:42 PM »

I grease everything.

Bigfatchode, can you confirm if water and soap works better or worse than PFPE grease, and also how many machs will water and soap get you hitting with only two pushes?
Can not confirm, but I have a hunch..i'm just tryna put on for my grease sponsor. If you grease first then follow up with soap and water you'll be cruising fast AND clean...probably equal machs as without soap and water cause this grease is like a bearing forcefield. The grease will protect your bearings for when you're washing your wheels. Another pro tip: armorall or tireshine on the sides of your black wheels for style brothers. plus, powerslide distance is increased due to the decreased friction. You guys all think i'm joking but #stylemattress

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1582
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2016, 11:30:45 PM »
Talc.....