Author Topic: Lacey Baker ll Transworld Interview  (Read 16082 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Lacey Baker ll Transworld Interview
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2016, 09:33:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^salute,  but take it easy on the gimpper. hillary lost... and now his hero kanye is even praising trump. he probably feels like his world is crumbling right now :'(
[close]
alt-right pile of shit. I've never actually claimed to like either, but racist shitbag here wants to claim both so his oversimplistic worldview works. I must worship kanye, since I don't hate him for being black. and the assumption and mockery over Hillary? That's just him being a breitbart reading Trump supporter. This dude wallieD uses terms like "cuck." He's absolute shit. If you see his posts, shit on him. its the right thing to do. Don't make racist losers feel at home here, they'll take over, as they often do on websites when they realize its safe to be the racist shitbags they are.
[close]
how do you actually teach students when you fly off the handle so easily, and you are wrong so often? i don't even use the word cuck? you must be thinking of someone else for all of your accusations. i do make fun of you overly PC libtards though.  i remember you praising kanye in the past saying he is clearly the best rapper, or something like that. you were also quite fond of him being in to butt-play like yourself when that news broke. i figured he is probably a hero of yours based on what you said.  i have never even heard about breitbart until a couple days ago. you are the sorest loser *trump voice*
I appreciate anybody chill enough for butt stuff. Your typical alt-right dick backpeddling was so predictable. When a person points out your racism, the alt-right white nationalist playbook calls for attempting to claim their opposition to your trump loving racist bullshit is just being "overly pc."  And let's be clear, your claim of me being too pc is because I won't despise one of the most talented female skaters out? nah man, I ain't too pc for average folks, you are too sexist, racist, and stupid.
 And love the "wallie D" thing btw, nothing is funnier than decade old topical humor, you dumb racist hick.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 09:36:31 AM by Ronald Wilson Reagan »
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2016, 12:56:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
^salute,  but take it easy on the gimpper. hillary lost... and now his hero kanye is even praising trump. he probably feels like his world is crumbling right now :'(
[close]
alt-right pile of shit. I've never actually claimed to like either, but racist shitbag here wants to claim both so his oversimplistic worldview works. I must worship kanye, since I don't hate him for being black. and the assumption and mockery over Hillary? That's just him being a breitbart reading Trump supporter. This dude wallieD uses terms like "cuck." He's absolute shit. If you see his posts, shit on him. its the right thing to do. Don't make racist losers feel at home here, they'll take over, as they often do on websites when they realize its safe to be the racist shitbags they are.
[close]
how do you actually teach students when you fly off the handle so easily, and you are wrong so often? i don't even use the word cuck? you must be thinking of someone else for all of your accusations. i do make fun of you overly PC libtards though.  i remember you praising kanye in the past saying he is clearly the best rapper, or something like that. you were also quite fond of him being in to butt-play like yourself when that news broke. i figured he is probably a hero of yours based on what you said.  i have never even heard about breitbart until a couple days ago. you are the sorest loser *trump voice*
[close]
I appreciate anybody chill enough for butt stuff. Your typical alt-right dick backpeddling was so predictable. When a person points out your racism, the alt-right white nationalist playbook calls for attempting to claim their opposition to your trump loving racist bullshit is just being "overly pc."  And let's be clear, your claim of me being too pc is because I won't despise one of the most talented female skaters out? nah man, I ain't too pc for average folks, you are too sexist, racist, and stupid.
 And love the "wallie D" thing btw, nothing is funnier than decade old topical humor, you dumb racist hick.

a decade is 10 years not 7. i didn't know people update their username to stay relevant ronald reagan... wrong multiple times again. i had no opinion on lacey in this thread. i just agreed with someone elses comment about you.  you're a teacher, and you can't even spell pedalling? lol

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2016, 09:26:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
a decade is 10 years not 7. i didn't know people update their username to stay relevant ronald reagan... wrong multiple times again. i had no opinion on lacey in this thread. i just agreed with someone elses comment about you.  you're a teacher, and you can't even spell pedalling? lol

fuck this dude, matilda sucks dick and that movie came out in 1996.
Who's the bitch with the DECADE(literally) old joke idiot?
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2016, 09:31:43 PM »
Look to the cookie ahaha

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2016, 09:36:42 PM »
jajaha

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #95 on: November 22, 2016, 11:19:02 AM »
Thought it was a good interview. It's crazy to read the comments here and how some pals think about women in general. That is on some hidden hate shit like 'no one cares that he's gay, because no one cares about me being hetero' or 'yeah, they call each other 'nigga', so can I'. As a skater with a dick I would say please let some people into that discussion that have actually a saying in this: vagina skaters. They could teach you about their views and you should listen.