Author Topic: New Vans video  (Read 29165 times)

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: New Vans video
« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2016, 08:08:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Asked this in the video thread. I know quite a few vans riders didn't have clips but they were mostly transition guys and legends. Anyone know why Gilbert Crockett didn't even get a clip? He battling injuries or something.
[close]

I am guessing venue/bustcrew video, but it is weird he didn't have one clip.
Did he have a video for his second shoe?

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1212
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #181 on: December 02, 2016, 08:48:51 AM »
I think it's been said in one of the other threads about this video, but Quasi is working on a video. I'm sure Gilbert is probably just saving footage for that, though it would have been nice to see get at least a trick or two in here.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #182 on: December 02, 2016, 09:58:10 AM »
I think it's been said in one of the other threads about this video, but Quasi is working on a video. I'm sure Gilbert is probably just saving footage for that, though it would have been nice to see get at least a trick or two in here.

You just made my day
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #183 on: December 02, 2016, 01:41:49 PM »
If true I'm hyped. Jake Johnson, Bledsoe and Gilbert have the making of a sick video before even mentioning the ams.

tumulishoomaroom

• Rep: 48
« Reply #184 on: December 03, 2016, 04:26:34 AM »
Wasn't Bledsoe supposed to work on a Fourstar part ? Did it ever come out ? I'd rather have a 20min Quasi promo.

7 year old

« Reply #185 on: December 03, 2016, 07:59:19 AM »

I posted this in another thread but Tyler Bledsoe has a quasi part coming out next month, seems weird that they are working on a video and also have a single part coming. maybe itll be a surprise thing with footage from the rest of the team as well as Bledsoe. that would be really sick. I'm excited to see what kind of video they'd come up with, that Salt Life part is pretty cool.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #186 on: December 03, 2016, 10:56:54 AM »

I posted this in another thread but Tyler Bledsoe has a quasi part coming out next month, seems weird that they are working on a video and also have a single part coming. maybe itll be a surprise thing with footage from the rest of the team as well as Bledsoe. that would be really sick. I'm excited to see what kind of video they'd come up with, that Salt Life part is pretty cool.
maybe it's just one video with a bledsoe part and a team montage?

7 year old

« Reply #187 on: December 03, 2016, 11:04:40 AM »
if that's the plan I'd be surprised if they didn't introduce a new rider too, the team is pretty small even with the new(ish) ams.

CINCINNATI

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #188 on: December 03, 2016, 12:44:55 PM »
anyone got a link to propellor?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #189 on: December 03, 2016, 02:27:45 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
maybe it's just one video with a bledsoe part and a team montage?
Could be an HD dump with a full-length VX video in the works.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

7 year old

« Reply #190 on: December 03, 2016, 02:46:14 PM »
anybody know what Jake Johnson's instgram is? or did he delete it?
he had this post ages ago about uploading his old HD footage from 2011, it was a clip with a switch crook on a square rail. would be fucking stoked to finally see that footage, dont care how old it is.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #191 on: December 06, 2016, 06:14:42 PM »
How about that Ronnie Sandoval.  Seems like he's on Vans
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."