Author Topic: Felipe Gustavo on Adidas  (Read 8015 times)

shit_for_brains

Re: Felipe Gustavo on Adidas
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2017, 08:54:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Remember when Nike seemed to be pretty low key and selective with their team, and then it blew up? Even though Adidas' squad is already pretty big, I feel like that's what's about to happen for them, especially with an addition like Felipe.
[close]
Adidas is absolutely at this tipping point, just wait and see.
[close]

Adidas sponsors two people who skate for Revive.
[close]

flow? rep flow?

Not sure. They do unboxing videos "from my sponsors" that get recommended to me because youtube tries to embarrass me when people are looking over my shoulder at work. Someone connected with Adidas enough to send someone shoes saw those kids and thought "awesome let's get them" is what's important to me.  I understand why, those kids have a lot of viewers to promote some shit, but when Josh Katz is an addition to your team at any level you have some thinking to do.

h00man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2017, 09:29:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Remember when Nike seemed to be pretty low key and selective with their team, and then it blew up? Even though Adidas' squad is already pretty big, I feel like that's what's about to happen for them, especially with an addition like Felipe.
[close]
[close]

[close]

flow? rep flow?
[close]

Not sure. They do unboxing videos "from my sponsors" that get recommended to me because youtube tries to embarrass me when people are looking over my shoulder at work. Someone connected with Adidas enough to send someone shoes saw those kids and thought "awesome let's get them" is what's important to me.  I understand why, those kids have a lot of viewers to promote some shit, but when Josh Katz is an addition to your team at any level you have some thinking to do.

Man I have respect for Adidas over Nike. I've been buying a lot of their shoes lately too!

Adidas, please don't pull a Nike on us.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Dima

• Rep: -6
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2017, 03:53:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

flow? rep flow?
[close]

I think that is something called "shopflow" , so whatever shop he rides for either gets some shoes on the random with the boxes through the rep or just simply keep picking that brand of footwear, like this one irish guy was "on real" through a shop so these deal dont really make sense.

asakusa75

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2017, 04:05:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

flow? rep flow?
[close]

[close]

Man I have respect for Adidas over Nike. I've been buying a lot of their shoes lately too!

Adidas, please don't pull a Nike on us.

Its already begun...bound to happen anyway.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2017, 02:03:24 AM »
You know who is actually on adidas?
 :o

DIEGO NAJERA
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 02:06:43 AM by Turtle Boy »

Valentine

• Rep: 1
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2017, 03:24:57 AM »

DIEGO NAJERA

How when?! what.

not_ericricks

• Rep: -65
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2017, 03:43:16 AM »
Good for him. Really good skater that would fit wearing a track suit
I stand one step above you like a pharmacist

Ineffable Epoch

• Rep: -77
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2017, 01:50:43 PM »
Expand Quote

DIEGO NAJERA

[close]

How when?! what.

Harambe

• Rep: -11
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2017, 02:09:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

DIEGO NAJERA

[close]

How when?! what.

[close]

Apparently his contract with ?S finished this week, and now he's not riding for them anymore. The adidas thing is not official yet, tho, but after watching that video... it's pretty obvious.

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2017, 03:24:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

DIEGO NAJERA

[close]

How when?! what.

[close]

[close]

Apparently his contract with ?S finished this week, and now he's not riding for them anymore. The adidas thing is not official yet, tho, but after watching that video... it's pretty obvious.
that sucks.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2017, 06:33:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

DIEGO NAJERA

[close]

How when?! what.

[close]

[close]

[close]
that sucks.
eS only had him and Asta fully on right? Wonder if he's getting fully on, they've have Peacock and McClung on flow for awhile.

Also, Adidas in any way sending a Revive kid who rocks helmets in his part is a low. Just not a good look.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -601
  • who knows
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2017, 06:51:09 PM »
Brasil and more generally South America is an important market, but I don't know how popular is Felipe there. They should get both get Tiago and Iqui instead of Felipe. I don't even hate Felipe.

fully agree.  he's incredibly talented i just don't care that much.  he has LRG connections i suppose?
where is home?