Author Topic: Skate 4 Hype  (Read 28669 times)

pterra, PaulYoung (+ 1 Hidden) and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 851
Re: Skate 4 Hype
« Reply #240 on: May 03, 2022, 08:23:39 AM »
Expand Quote
do you think skate will adapt a VC like 2k does it already I never played online
[close]

I really hope they don't do anything like 2k with VC. Myteam in 2k is one of the greediest money grabs in all of video games. People literally spend thousands on packs. They have a monopoly on one of the 3 most popular sports in the world and it really shows in how lazy they are not fixing things that have been broken for 3+ years. I have made a decent amount of money selling MT this year though.

And this shit right here is why I've been playing 2k12 for ten years and refuse to get any of the new 2ks

Chatbot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1
« Reply #241 on: June 22, 2022, 09:36:43 AM »
Saw some news about Skate 4 being revealed in July. I guess we'll find out the release date/ game details in a few weeks.

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #242 on: June 22, 2022, 10:39:04 AM »
Saw some news about Skate 4 being revealed in July. I guess we'll find out the release date/ game details in a few weeks.

I legit hope they don't make everything loot box based.

Like, everyone starts with Revive boards. And if you want an AH18 Eagle board, it's $5.99.

Don't want to watch John Hill vids? That's $4.99.

work_lurker

• Rep: -2
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #243 on: June 22, 2022, 04:20:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Like, everyone starts with Revive boards. And if you want an AH18 Eagle board, it's $5.99.

I'll be wearing the free beriumbas and Revibe boards, feel dumb as shit spending money on in-game purchases. Those Capitalist bastards.
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #244 on: June 22, 2022, 04:56:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I'll be wearing the free beriumbas and Revibe boards, feel dumb as shit spending money on in-game purchases. Those Capitalist bastards.

Same. I'll be rocking Muta Skateboards and a Heart Supply tee in-game so long as I don't have to pay.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #245 on: June 23, 2022, 09:16:26 AM »
I wouldn't be shocked if its just a full on reveal maybe with a CGI trailer and a big name skater alongside it. Tons of games get a couple showings before they get a real release date. Maybe we get a release window but if its just that usually add 1/4 of a year to it.
"I'm giving you one month to move or I'm petting you"

dudeonthecouch

• Rep: -23
« Reply #246 on: June 23, 2022, 09:48:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

hopefully they stick to the old formula and put pros in the game people actually like and pay their sponsors to put their product in the game or at least make an online server where people can upload shit like customized parks and gear
"nudes" I've jerked off to better thoughts in my imagination.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 851
« Reply #247 on: June 23, 2022, 03:13:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

hopefully they stick to the old formula and put pros in the game people actually like and pay their sponsors to put their product in the game or at least make an online server where people can upload shit like customized parks and gear

You take your braille park level and love it!

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #248 on: Today at 11:27:11 AM »
Really worried EA us gonna fuck this up and make it a kook paradise