Author Topic: I hate Ed Templeton  (Read 45431 times)

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
Re: I hate Ed Templeton
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2017, 07:25:43 PM »
FACT: hitler had a tiny dick and never pissed in the backyard.

biggums mcgee

• Rep: 14
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2017, 07:41:17 PM »
..Is this the right thread to shamelessly admit always skipping over Ed's parts in Welcome to Hell and jump off a building??

uncle ducky do

• Rep: -110
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2017, 07:56:11 PM »
Ed Templeton is a fantastic skateboarder and human being. He's contributed so fucking much to skating and has always been progressive and on the right side of history, sponsoring women, a closeted gay pro, speaking out against homophobia, promoting veganism, creativity, etc. Ed fucking rules. Skating would be a much, much different (and sadder) place were he nit so outspoken and provocative.

You, on the other hand, are just an anonymous person blindly spouting hate on a messageboard who will be forgotten by tomorrow.

Sponsoring a girl or a homosexual or any of those other things are all great!  Not because they're decisions that fall "on the right side of history", it's because you're supporting people that are sick.    Supporting a gay person isn't any more virtuous than supporting any other person if you actually view them as equal.

alonelikeastone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
  • 608z.
    • Meh. avatar image
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2017, 07:56:32 PM »
I don't feel like reading this thread ... but I will say I think Ed is the perfect example of what a skateboarder is and should strive to be. Thank you ED!

muntcuscle

• Rep: 44
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2017, 08:05:39 PM »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 215
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2017, 08:24:32 PM »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -145
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2017, 08:51:54 PM »
iirc people at HB pier love ed templeton and would probably disagree with you about the photos. 

booty

• Rep: 21
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2017, 08:52:13 PM »
bloodsucking skateboard company. watch out for 5-0s.

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 130
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2017, 08:55:32 PM »
Has anyone else ever found it funny that the wife of a 90's skateboarder is in your top 10 people you've seen naked the most often in a non-sexual context?

you don't know my life bitch...
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

Pretty Serious

« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2017, 08:57:45 PM »

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2017, 09:09:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Alex Olson telling everyone to stop using Uber because a trump advisor works for them or is an investor or something, yet takes checks from a footwear company that uses child labor.� �All the people in skating I used to admire are becoming mindless drones stirred up to a cause that they've been sold.
[close]

Hahahahahahaha spot on
[close]
hahahahahha, not spot on AT ALL you ignorant nazi trash.

Travis Kalanick, the FOUNDER, CEO, and LARGEST SHARE HOLDER of Uber is serving on Trump's economic advisory board. Not some random investor, not some random employee, the top share holder, founder, and CEO. They also undercut the NYC Taxi driver strike at NYC airports by offering a surge of Uber drivers at regular, non-surge pricing, to intentionally weaken the action by taxi drivers.
Supporting Uber is supporting Trump. Supporting Trump at this point is point blank Naziism.

Do you not like people criticizing your Nazi beliefs? THEN STOP BEING A FUCKING NAZI ASSHOLE.

And Ed isn't supporting far left causes, a majority of Americans disapprove of the Trump Presidency, a full 500 days quicker than any other president has ever has majority disapproval. Its not far left, its main stream. You think American centrists are "far left" because YOU ARE A FUCKING NAZI ASSHOLE
[close]

I was talking about the Nike part dick head. So shut the fuck up it's like Vietnam if you weren't there you don't know pompous ass fuck don't ever call me a fucking Nazi bitch so go fuck yourself you little know it all cunt my fucking family is Jewish bitch.  You don't know shit about me just because I fucking said something stupid on a fucking message board you're gonna call me a fucking Nazi go fuck yourself duke yeah you got under my skin bitch real talk motherfucker

You come across like a Nazi

JumpManShorty

• Rep: -86
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2017, 09:13:18 PM »
Yeah fuck this thread. And not even because of what it was about. But because of you guys bitching. You bitches.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 996
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2017, 09:39:14 PM »
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2017, 10:17:30 PM »
Yeah fuck this thread. And not even because of what it was about. But because of you guys bitching. You bitches.

Bitching about dudes bitching in a thread about bitching. You have reached meta-level transcendence.

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2017, 10:45:45 PM »
..Is this the right thread to shamelessly admit always skipping over Ed's parts in Welcome to Hell and jump off a building??
What is wrong with you??
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 215
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2017, 11:04:39 PM »
Quote from: Krooked antihero  link=topic=94224.msg2603704#msg2603704 date=1485845145
Expand Quote
[close]
What is wrong with you??
I can't even...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2017, 11:10:26 PM »

Like out of a Phillip K. Dick novel

Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2017, 12:09:41 AM »
i hate ed templeton for freaking out at this spot and smashing the tiles.

what a baby, i cant stand people who bust up spots because they cant do a trick.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2017, 12:33:25 AM »
I've still got a lot of Templeton love.

A few months ago, I was going through the Michael Jackson released docs, that detailed all the sketchy mags and stuff Michael Jackson had stashed away, which where later discovered when he died.

So anyway, in the middle of this written inventory of all the unsavory and perverted books and media MJ was in possession of, "The Golden Age of Neglect" by Ed Templeton was listed, in pretty close proximity to animal torture publications and child abuse materials.

I love "I Want You Back", but fuck MJ

It was so annoying last week when people had to pretend tofeel sorry for his daughter, cause of that tv series thing they were gonna do.
Like, your dad was a pedophile, no doubt about it, and somehow you're still hella rich. I've got no sympathy for her

sorry bros on pills, im being negative. MJ being an Ed T fan is wild though

And the Ed Hater's Club main author always used names from that show "Bonanza"
That's it, that's what it was.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2017, 12:34:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Ed Templeton is a fantastic skateboarder and human being. He's contributed so fucking much to skating and has always been progressive and on the right side of history, sponsoring women, a closeted gay pro, speaking out against homophobia, promoting veganism, creativity, etc. Ed fucking rules. Skating would be a much, much different (and sadder) place were he nit so outspoken and provocative.

You, on the other hand, are just an anonymous person blindly spouting hate on a messageboard who will be forgotten by tomorrow.

[close]

Sponsoring a girl or a homosexual or any of those other things are all great!� Not because they're decisions that fall "on the right side of history", it's because you're supporting people that are sick.� � Supporting a gay person isn't any more virtuous than supporting any other person if you actually view them as equal.

Yes it does, because even though you view them as an equal you still understand enough about the world to know that they're not coming from an equal playing field

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2017, 01:35:01 AM »
I don't really have anything constructive to say here, just hoping someone agrees with me.�
99% of social media
99% of conservative politics

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2017, 02:17:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Alex Olson telling everyone to stop using Uber because a trump advisor works for them or is an investor or something, yet takes checks from a footwear company that uses child labor.?  ? All the people in skating I used to admire are becoming mindless drones stirred up to a cause that they've been sold.
[close]

Couldn't have said it better ????????????????

People admire Olson?

goldenbullcow

• Rep: -406
« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2017, 03:01:17 AM »
I'd like to add that Ed is a coward

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
  • RIP
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2017, 03:16:26 AM »
Ed haters? More like the E.D. (Erectile Dysfunction) Hitler's.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2017, 05:30:09 AM »
hating somebody and disagreeing with their political opinions are different things.

himlor

• Rep: 18
« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2017, 06:32:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Sponsoring a girl or a homosexual or any of those other things are all great!� Not because they're decisions that fall "on the right side of history", it's because you're supporting people that are sick.� � Supporting a gay person isn't any more virtuous than supporting any other person if you actually view them as equal.
[close]

Yes it does, because even though you view them as an equal you still understand enough about the world to know that they're not coming from an equal playing field

what is equal?  does anyone have it more equal than others?  does someone that is rich and powerful have it easier than someone who isnt?..is someone that is content and happy have it easier than someone who isnt?  you're really only seeing what they front.  i got shit my whole life for being short, wierd, not wearing brand names, not being into sports and even skateboarding etc etc (seriously dumb shit but it fucks with you hard at the time).  and honestly, by now, i dont think id change that just because people made me feel shitty cus eventually you realize they're idiots that just get off on it.. so fuckem.. you really dont know where anyone comes from, and no one has it better than anyone else. you just see an image of others as having it better worse probably based on what you have or dont have, and what they have or dont have.

r.g.

• Rep: 2
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2017, 07:30:42 AM »
I stopped following Ed when his feed became uninteresting, which was a few days after I'd started. Although I dig his skating, his art and demeanor have never been anything other than filler to me.

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 375
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2017, 07:31:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

what is equal?� does anyone have it more equal than others?

Whoa this made my head hurt. Should have stopped reading right there but I kept going and have nary a clue as to what the fuck you're talking about.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 915
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2017, 08:05:52 AM »
Pretty sure that anyone who doesn't like Ed is literally Hitler

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2017, 08:09:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Alex Olson telling everyone to stop using Uber because a trump advisor works for them or is an investor or something, yet takes checks from a footwear company that uses child labor.� �All the people in skating I used to admire are becoming mindless drones stirred up to a cause that they've been sold.
[close]

Hahahahahahaha spot on
[close]
hahahahahha, not spot on AT ALL you ignorant nazi trash.

Travis Kalanick, the FOUNDER, CEO, and LARGEST SHARE HOLDER of Uber is serving on Trump's economic advisory board. Not some random investor, not some random employee, the top share holder, founder, and CEO. They also undercut the NYC Taxi driver strike at NYC airports by offering a surge of Uber drivers at regular, non-surge pricing, to intentionally weaken the action by taxi drivers.
Supporting Uber is supporting Trump. Supporting Trump at this point is point blank Naziism.

Do you not like people criticizing your Nazi beliefs? THEN STOP BEING A FUCKING NAZI ASSHOLE.

And Ed isn't supporting far left causes, a majority of Americans disapprove of the Trump Presidency, a full 500 days quicker than any other president has ever has majority disapproval. Its not far left, its main stream. You think American centrists are "far left" because YOU ARE A FUCKING NAZI ASSHOLE
[close]

I was talking about the Nike part dick head. So shut the fuck up it's like Vietnam if you weren't there you don't know pompous ass fuck don't ever call me a fucking Nazi bitch so go fuck yourself you little know it all cunt my fucking family is Jewish bitch. �You don't know shit about me just because I fucking said something stupid on a fucking message board you're gonna call me a fucking Nazi go fuck yourself duke yeah you got under my skin bitch real talk motherfucker
[close]

You come across like a Nazi

Yep brother I will be at HB Pier today 9-5 preaching the good word brother you are more than welcome to meet up with us nazi youth at Walmart parking lot on Beach Boulevard.
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps