Author Topic: Foundation Oddity Premiere Discussion  (Read 11446 times)

shitsandwich

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -53
Re: Foundation Oddity Premiere Discussion
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2017, 09:16:19 PM »
Been waiting to see the footage of this

I feel dumb for asking this but they used a ramp on the stairs right?

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2017, 09:16:50 PM »
I can't wait for the Worlds Best Dad premiere video where he makes the same 2 jokes to anyone he can find

Man I was so fucking bummed that he wasn't on duty that night. We discussed how no one wants to talk any more due to corporate sponsorships. He told me some fucking hilarity about peter hewitt and jordan richter too.

The video was good. The pat down at the door was not. I had a large tongan man grab my dick repetitively in confusion. I couldn't stop him and couldn't tell if he was doing it out of concern or greed. The venue also blocked the premier side and the bar side off at one point and everyone was stuck where they were. I watched boo johnson smoke a blunt indoors and the bouncers just go, "Well, fuck it" which was tight.

Expand Quote

edit:

[close]

No, it is full on legit.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

shitsandwich

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2017, 09:20:38 PM »
Expand Quote
I can't wait for the Worlds Best Dad premiere video where he makes the same 2 jokes to anyone he can find
[close]

Man I was so fucking bummed that he wasn't on duty that night. We discussed how no one wants to talk any more due to corporate sponsorships. He told me some fucking hilarity about peter hewitt and jordan richter too.

The video was good. The pat down at the door was not. I had a large tongan man grab my dick repetitively in confusion. I couldn't stop him and couldn't tell if he was doing it out of concern or greed. The venue also blocked the premier side and the bar side off at one point and everyone was stuck where they were. I watched boo johnson smoke a blunt indoors and the bouncers just go, "Well, fuck it" which was tight.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

edit:

[close]

[close]

No, it is full on legit.

What the fuck... I felt dumb for asking because I thought it was so obvious that one was there

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2017, 09:34:56 AM »
I was flipping through a thrasher at a friends the other day and jiminy glick or chis cole Wilson had an interview and the pics were sick, just pure rail destruction

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2017, 07:25:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

edit:

[close]

[close]

No, it is full on legit.

Yeah fuck security at the observeatory they extra grabbed my dick during the search like bruh you really think I got something in there that'll damage anything? Also shout out to the kook who filmed the whole thing on his cell phone while standing in my way. Anyways the video is pretty sick Corey and cole have standout parts first and last respectively. Corey duffel has a little part during the intro of the vid Aidan skates the dtla curved rail totally different then anyone ever skated it. The vid was edited well it definitely has a different feel to it. To me it's like a modernized art bars

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2017, 12:08:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

edit:

[close]

[close]

No, it is full on legit.
[close]

Yeah fuck security at the observeatory they extra grabbed my dick during the search like bruh you really think I got something in there that'll damage anything? Also shout out to the kook who filmed the whole thing on his cell phone while standing in my way. Anyways the video is pretty sick Corey and cole have standout parts first and last respectively. Corey duffel has a little part during the intro of the vid Aidan skates the dtla curved rail totally different then anyone ever skated it. The vid was edited well it definitely has a different feel to it. To me it's like a modernized art bars
that's a bold statement

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2017, 01:13:05 PM »
video was good, short and sweet. i was drunk so my memory is hazy but it was like the intro was duffel and glick with glick closing it and then having opening part. his last trick is kickflip front fifty on the bump to red rail in new mexico (leo nosegrind, collin nose blunt etc) don't remember the order of parts after that or who did what. random things i remember are joey ragali doing a few tricks on the bump to bar that everyone skates (leabres kickflip late shove spot) his last trick was a switch flip over it i think. can't remember any merlino tricks. can't remember any ryan spencer stuff either which sucks but his part was still sick. dakota does a front board drop front board i really liked. aidan cambell front blunts big wall at t street, insane. cole was last and skated to a cover of 'baby blue' part was fucked. he nosegrinded the tripple set kink rail (riley bs fiftied, rowan boardslid, kyle walker lipslid) his first 5 tricks are all 5050s and they are all insane, the double set kink rail transworld cover being one of the five. last trick is another 5050 on a rail that rollerbladers wouldn't touch. i look forward to watching it again.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 775
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2017, 01:38:27 PM »
anybody knows when it is dropping online?
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

poowizard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2017, 03:30:03 PM »

[/quote]

Damn! This makes me want to see it! Art Bars was friggn awesome! I got that Foundation Bible box set....I may have to bust it out.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2017, 06:10:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

edit:

[close]

[close]

No, it is full on legit.
[close]

I forgot that I had two tactical pens on me, a pocket knife, and my bludgeon thermos (seriously I didn't even think about leaving it in my truck). I had to go drop it off and then come back, so I'm not super shocked I got searched a bit more, but if you squeeze a dick and balls once you can make a pretty good assessment that it is dick and balls. Squeeze my front junk in curiosity once, shame on you, squeeze my shit twice out of certainty, buy me dinner.   
  I got the art bars vibe too. The video is really really really good, and I want a tangible copy if possible pronto.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2017, 06:39:21 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Fuck, I hate the Rowley effect. It's still gnarly without the stupid camera tilt.

It's a Dutch angle bruh

Witcheshit

• Rep: 3
  • nosebeforehoes.blogspot.com
    • nose before hoes avatar image
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2017, 08:19:05 PM »
anybody knows when it is dropping online?

Full parts start dropping Feb 13th via Thrasher.

Roll Forever Tate, 360 Frip, Yappie Dappie, Rusty, T Mack, Pablo, Malcolm, Nosey, Abair

ungzilla

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2017, 07:29:03 AM »
Saw a local premier last night, shit was really good. If you told me the same person who filmed and edited the Dekline True Blue vid did this as well, I wouldn't be surprised. Cole Wilson (ender) and Corey Glick (opener) had the stand out parts for sure. Duffman has a short part before the opening montage, and I was stoked to see footage of him going for it. Glick nailed the bs noseblunt on that huge hubba that Dompierre had the cover of but never landed. Glick also had a sick kickflip over a very large doubleset and sidewalk where he acid dropped off like 4 stair then another 4 stair in quick succession right before he had to pop, that stood out. Cole Wilson front nosegrinds like a 4- or 5-kink rail, and kickflip back 50s a legit double kink rail. Obviously, lots of rails. Probably every good rail (and especially every bad rail that isn't actually a spot) in the United States makes an appearance in this vid.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2017, 04:55:29 PM »
Saw a local premier last night, shit was really good. If you told me the same person who filmed and edited the Dekline True Blue vid did this as well, I wouldn't be surprised. Cole Wilson (ender) and Corey Glick (opener) had the stand out parts for sure. Duffman has a short part before the opening montage, and I was stoked to see footage of him going for it. Glick nailed the bs noseblunt on that huge hubba that Dompierre had the cover of but never landed. Glick also had a sick kickflip over a very large doubleset and sidewalk where he acid dropped off like 4 stair then another 4 stair in quick succession right before he had to pop, that stood out. Cole Wilson front nosegrinds like a 4- or 5-kink rail, and kickflip back 50s a legit double kink rail. Obviously, lots of rails. Probably every good rail (and especially every bad rail that isn't actually a spot) in the United States makes an appearance in this vid.

That's pretty cool they gave Duffel a pre-intro part, reminds me of Ed in Good & Evil

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2017, 08:33:25 PM »
Thrasher posted a "Meet The Foundation Team" feature with everyone but Duffel and he made some cryptic remarks about it on Instagram.

Duffel of Foundation?

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2017, 08:47:08 PM »
Pretty sure duffel thinks he sucks and doesn't want to maybe take some attention from the young guys

shitsandwich

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2017, 08:47:39 PM »
Thrasher posted a "Meet The Foundation Team" feature with everyone but Duffel and he made some cryptic remarks about it on Instagram.

Duffel of Foundation?

What did Duffel say? I checked his instagram but I didn't see anything.

This trailer is pretty sick

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 890
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2017, 08:52:55 PM »
Sounds more like he's retiring since he's still in the video before the intro, like farewell footage

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2017, 08:59:39 PM »
Expand Quote

Duffel of Foundation?
[close]

What did Duffel say? I checked his instagram but I didn't see anything.

This trailer is pretty sick

It was on his story, but was a pic of that video that said something like "I gave 15 years of my life to Foundation. Thanks for the good times" or something. He also tweeted it saying "Remember when I used to ride for Foundation?"

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2017, 03:23:49 AM »
Duffman should be taken care of by foundation. I hope he's well paid at least.

Also, can't wait to see this video even if Duffel doesn't have so much footage the rest of the team should make it work watching.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

Nate

• Rep: 41
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2017, 03:44:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Fuck, I hate the Rowley effect. It's still gnarly without the stupid camera tilt.

[close]

It's a Dutch angle bruh

It looks so much better that way.

ungzilla

« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2017, 08:44:57 AM »
because you can't see all the shitty dead space that would be in that photo, and instead you'd be complaining about why isn't the photographer close enough ???
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 09:38:46 AM by ungzilla »

soccer mom

• Rep: -17
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2017, 09:33:18 AM »
Saw the first part today, Glick killed it. Video looks sick, love how it's a low budget video, with high level of ripping! Some of that was insane I can't wait for R Spenc and Cole Wilson. Someone say their is hard copies of it please..

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2017, 09:54:12 AM »
 I've only watched Duffels part so far and I just wanted to pop in real quick and give the guy props. So, props! He killed it! Corey if you're reading this, and the retirement rumors are true, don't go! Stay pro a bit longer pretty pleeeaaasseeeeee

im probably lying

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2017, 09:54:55 AM »
I need DVDs. Tum Yeto reps tell give me a release date.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

shit_for_brains

« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2017, 10:21:52 AM »
That's sick that Corey Glick got that BS noseblunt but does anybody know where his body fat currently sits?

Deucifer

• Rep: 10
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2017, 10:55:50 AM »
That's sick that Corey Glick got that BS noseblunt but does anybody know where his body fat currently sits?

a chill 6%
I have two words for you: greg lutza's fedora

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2017, 11:14:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

a chill 6%
Sinclair had his BMI done recently and his body fat percentage came back "gravy%".

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2017, 11:32:13 AM »
The results are pending.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2017, 11:44:53 AM »
 Duffman had like 10 tricks but they were heavy! His exit on the kickflips into the bushes shoulda been the ender. Aesthetically pleasing

Glick killed it. Really enjoyed everything in his part. This looks like it might be a classic vid

Kickflip 50 50 on the bank to bar in Arizona is epic

« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 11:47:41 AM by Betaphenylethylalamine »
Gentleman ninja warlock