Author Topic: THPS Documentary  (Read 27101 times)

WarmUpZone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 448
  • I hope God makes you break your leg.
    • the Warm Up Zone - watching skate videos over and over avatar image
Re: THPS Documentary
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2021, 08:03:14 AM »
If anybody is interested in watching this documentary, it's on skate hype:

https://www.skatehype.com/v/pretending-i-m-superman-the-tony-hawk-video-game/12701.htm

Warm Up Zone. Let's watch some skateboarding videos.

GauchoAmigo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 66
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2021, 03:44:27 PM »
I was super letdown by this....shouldn't have gotten my hopes up since it was produced by the berries after all. Way too much cringe post-rock music trying to make this all inspirational n shit. Yawn

radcunt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2021, 04:26:18 PM »
I was super letdown by this....shouldn't have gotten my hopes up since it was produced by the berries after all. Way too much cringe post-rock music trying to make this all inspirational n shit. Yawn

The name alone put me off

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2021, 04:11:47 PM »
They didn't really talk much about the actual development of the games and wasted a ton of time on the ups and downs in skatings popularity, the 900, the soundtracks and how the game motivated people to start skating.

They talk about Pro Skater and Pro Skater 2 for a bit, then just quickly lumped together some of the other games and vaguely addressed the downfall of the series.

Also, they went for a Pro Skater-esque intro of introducing the pros from the game who they were gonna interview and accidentally used one of Jaw's clips for Rodney Mullen.