Author Topic: Arbor Welcomes Greyson Fletcher  (Read 10575 times)

GauchoAmigo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 66
Re: Arbor Welcomes Greyson Fletcher
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2021, 09:22:16 PM »
Expand Quote
The only respectable snowboard brands are capita and dinosaurs will die

That’s it end of story

Edit* lib tech makes alright gear
[close]

HAHA,

lib tech is like the birdhouse of snowboarding. Capita and DWD are sick, the DWD owner blew us off (when I supervised a snowboard shop in BC) when trying to buy boards off them. Did meet the owner he's an actual legend tho. Still Salomon, Lobster, Bataleon, Nitro are all dope and GNU even if they are owned by lib. Never summers can suck me.

As for arbor it looks like it's just their skate brand that is under that company that houses zflex and penny which is a bummer, sucks to hear that they've kinda sold out now.

No love for Ride?

livin on a speyer

« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2021, 09:22:27 PM »
The type of skating I like to watch. I don"t care what brand of skateboard he rides.

Lahlah

• Rep: 14
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2021, 10:29:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

That’s it end of story

[close]

HAHA,

lib tech is like the birdhouse of snowboarding. Capita and DWD are sick, the DWD owner blew us off (when I supervised a snowboard shop in BC) when trying to buy boards off them. Did meet the owner he's an actual legend tho. Still Salomon, Lobster, Bataleon, Nitro are all dope and GNU even if they are owned by lib. Never summers can suck me.

As for arbor it looks like it's just their skate brand that is under that company that houses zflex and penny which is a bummer, sucks to hear that they've kinda sold out now.
[close]

No love for Ride?

Hell yeah danimals is the man

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2021, 02:08:25 AM »
Code: [Select]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

That’s it end of story

[close]

HAHA,

[close]

No love for Ride?
[close]

Sean genovese and Jeff keenan both rip. It's amazing what they've done with dwd. I also like what public is doing as a smaller brand.

Ride's done a great job rehabilitating their image. Adding jake welch, blauvelt, Jed and a new graphic designer have done wonders.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

Lahlah

• Rep: 14
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2021, 02:21:57 AM »
Code: [Select]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

That’s it end of story

[close]

HAHA,

[close]

No love for Ride?
[close]

[close]

Sean genovese and Jeff keenan both rip. It's amazing what they've done with dwd. I also like what public is doing as a smaller brand.

Ride's done a great job rehabilitating their image. Adding jake welch, blauvelt, Jed and a new graphic designer have done wonders.

fully agree across all statements

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2021, 05:12:56 AM »
I love my DWD board. Wish I sized up a little though.

Ride have had a better image the last few years. Huge Jake Welch fan since the Forum days. Felt like he’s always been underrated.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2021, 05:16:03 AM »

Ride have had a better image the last few years. Huge Jake Welch fan since the Forum days. Felt like he’s always been underrated.

Yeah glad to see him bounce back after forums demise. Welch was right there with Pat Moore and John J in terms of consistently putting out solid parts from forum or against em onward.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2021, 12:46:33 PM »
Just dropping in to say that I would cop the heck out of one of those K2 X Birdhouse boards.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 01:22:15 PM by PatrickSkateman »
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

donkey

• Rep: -65
  • donk
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2021, 12:59:16 PM »
I understand what you are going through. I had Covid approximately one year ago, and I still don't have the same smell sense.
hey man you double posted. i dont think you were trying to bump this thread. greyson fletcher kinda stinks anwyways

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2021, 08:54:48 PM »

DWD doesn’t own a factory, lib GNU does, ride gets boards made through K2.  If you like DWD  you simply don’t understand technology.  They produce 3rd generation technology

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
« Reply #100 on: October 13, 2021, 03:24:46 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
DWD doesn’t own a factory, lib GNU does, ride gets boards made through K2.  If you like DWD  you simply don’t understand technology.  They produce 3rd generation technology

May I ask what the hell ‘3rd generation technology’ is? And how is it different to everyone else?

I had a DWD a few years ago and was not impressed at all.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 04:03:28 AM by cucktard »
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2021, 03:30:34 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I’m quite aware the K2/Ride connection and have ridden boards from both brands.

Not sure what the point of your post was.

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2021, 02:07:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

I’m quite aware the K2/Ride connection and have ridden boards from both brands.

Not sure what the point of your post was.
Sorry I worded that terribly but what I meant is that they are made at a factory that will make boards for anyone.  Generally these factories aren’t pushing new technology, generally just filling orders with what I consider outdated technology.  I’ve been to about 8 factories in my lifetime and have seen it done both right and not so right.  I used to work in the industry for about 18 years.  The brands I worked with that didn’t own their factories never got the true improvement in product from year to year.

roastbeef

• Rep: -47
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2021, 04:02:38 PM »

Skibb

• Rep: 68
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2021, 09:47:26 PM »
Greyson is sick. Washington Street is absolutely insane. And I love Lib Tech Orca, so I guess I'll see myself out.