Author Topic: Skate insights/secrets  (Read 43076 times)

DaSk8D00D

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: -108
  • Can't Leave SLAP Alone the Game Needs Me!
Re: Skate insights/secrets
« Reply #150 on: April 30, 2017, 03:41:00 PM »
Expand Quote
The no jacking off thing before skating is real, whether it's mental or not. I'll even avoid sex the night before skating sometimes. I guess a good sesh outweighs hormones a bit as you get older.
[close]

LOL, you're kidding right?

Yoooo who's mans is this?

"Sorry babe, not tonight. I'm going filming with the boys tomorrow and I gotta be at my best"

Shorty sitting there spread eagle like

"Well then what about tomorrow night?"

"Shiiiiiit, I was gonna skate the day after that too"

Dr-Feelgood

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2017, 04:50:39 PM »
The no jacking off thing before skating is real, whether it's mental or not. I'll even avoid sex the night before skating sometimes. I guess a good sesh outweighs hormones a bit as you get older.

I was gonna make a joke about you being a virgin but ahh yeah no.

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #152 on: April 30, 2017, 06:25:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was gonna make a joke about you being a virgin but ahh yeah no.

🙏🙏🙏
Gentleman ninja warlock

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #153 on: April 30, 2017, 07:07:38 PM »
if its a trick you've been wanting to get forever, and you get it, it might get you off more than boning a girl you know for the 49th time, especially if it's a lifetime achievement trick, even the Olympians in ancient Greece knew busting off too much makes you less gnar

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #154 on: April 30, 2017, 07:50:26 PM »
with this logic, all of the biggest hammers would go down during no fap november

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #155 on: April 30, 2017, 08:59:38 PM »
with this logic, all of the biggest hammers would go down during no fap november

november is also national novel writing month. you might be able to film some hammers AND write a novel. you'll just be really horny and frustrated all month. but come december you'll get to blow the best load of your life. it would be like ho-ly fuck hnng.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 09:01:22 PM by ChuckRamone »

swag nollies

« Reply #156 on: April 30, 2017, 09:11:22 PM »
Does no fap November include analy stimulated hands free orgasms?

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #157 on: April 30, 2017, 09:14:03 PM »
When I was way young, hometown hero used to tout the no sex/masturbation before a serious session. He was an idiot though, and used to hold his piss as long as he could so it felt amazing when he finally went. He called it a pissgasm.  
you never know about pre-cum 

swag nollies

« Reply #158 on: April 30, 2017, 09:21:39 PM »
Ive been known to do shitgasms everynow and then... holding in one right now.

shark tits

« Reply #159 on: April 30, 2017, 09:34:58 PM »
When I was way young, hometown hero used to tout the no sex/masturbation before a serious session. He was an idiot though, and used to hold his piss as long as he could so it felt amazing when he finally went. He called it a pissgasm.  
sweet lou?

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #160 on: April 30, 2017, 09:39:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
sweet lou?

yep.
you never know about pre-cum 

kook nukem

« Reply #161 on: April 30, 2017, 09:42:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

"Sorry babe, not tonight. I'm going filming with the boys tomorrow and I gotta be at my best"

Haha nahh, I definitely have never let my lady know this. I just subtly avoid advances if I feel I'm going to benefit from abstaining. Again, I've got  nothing to really base this theory off, and it's probably purely mental at this point, but I feel more general focus if I don't bust for a while. I've heard this method used in several sports, etc., so I know it's not just me.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2017, 09:43:55 PM »
Not sure who said the inward heelflip tip but it actually works!

It's still too ahead of my level but, I'm actually really close to landing them fakie.�
fakie inward heels are easier than regular ones imho because you can pop/ flick in the same single motion. for regular ones I feel like you have to ollie first and the heave your leg off to the side way later. Also use J GWray's theory for pop on this trick; back toe should be right in the back pocket to create sufficient leverage
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 10:18:12 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 982
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #163 on: April 30, 2017, 09:56:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Haha nahh, I definitely have never let my lady know this. I just subtly avoid advances if I feel I'm going to benefit from abstaining. Again, I've got  nothing to really base this theory off, and it's probably purely mental at this point, but I feel more general focus if I don't bust for a while. I've heard this method used in several sports, etc., so I know it's not just me.
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #164 on: April 30, 2017, 10:05:10 PM »
it is an actual a thing (anyone out there studying yogic philosophy?) and while I used to subscribe to it in my early 20s there's no way I'm knocking back sex at my age in the hope that I'll land some trick I haven't had on lock for the last 10 years anyway :-[
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 10:15:19 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

shark tits

« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2017, 10:13:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
sweet lou?

[close]
yep.
hahaha, i guess it worked out?
like gism said, there is some truth to the theory, whether yogic or fruedian. in freud's people who prolong the feeling of taking a shit so they can enjoy it later are 'anal retentive' and supposedly our will to do everything is misplaced 'libidinal energy' but i think he was just goofing w/ the pissgasms. that or adding his own spin, if A is this, B is that then C also works.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #166 on: April 30, 2017, 10:14:39 PM »
Expand Quote

It's still too ahead of my level but, I'm actually really close to landing them fakie.�
[close]
fakie inward heels are easier than regular ones imho because you can pop/ flick in the same single motion. for regular ones I feel like you have to ollie first and the heave your leg off to the side way later. Also use J Gray's theory for pop on this trick; back toe shoe be in the back pocket to create leverage

Oh definitely easier fakie. But, I went from flinging everywhere to a solid 1 foot land
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

CBerger

• Rep: 0
« Reply #167 on: May 12, 2017, 06:47:40 PM »
Can someone please break down back tails.  I've been skating 20 years and never got them locked and now I just fling at it.  Where should I be looking or have my head.  in front toward the ledge? down at my back foot?

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #168 on: May 12, 2017, 07:06:18 PM »
Can someone please break down back tails.  I've been skating 20 years and never got them locked and now I just fling at it.  Where should I be looking or have my head.  in front toward the ledge? down at my back foot?

On a low ledge, scoop the tail and face the upper left bolt roughly.

On a higher ledge, pop 90 and do the same fuckin thing.

To come out fakie be looking at the right bolt

Im regs so reverse this if goofy
Gentleman ninja warlock

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #169 on: May 12, 2017, 08:15:29 PM »
Learn back tail stalls on curbs until you're confident sliding it. The hardest part is a clean entry...

Chuck Gender

« Reply #170 on: May 12, 2017, 10:59:38 PM »

According to several studies on this topic (mostly related to soccer /running) there should be no effect on your performance if you had sex the night before. It was even found that those people who had sex the night before a Marathon were faster than those without. No direct proof of course, but still. Boning within few hours before the session could, however,  have negative effects.  So make your Lady happy the night before. This will also make it easier for you to go skate (again!) without taking her somewhere  ;)

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/article/sex-and-athletic-performance

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #171 on: May 15, 2017, 11:18:04 AM »

Took me forever to master them, but now it's the only trick I know how to do. I found out over time that many people's problem is that they get too on top of the ledge and stop sliding. The "hint" is to lean away from the ledge almost like a back 180 next to the ledge and just stick your tail on to the ledge. Your body should not really be on top of the ledge at all. I don't know if this makes sense, but i had this epiphany now it makes sense for me. Hope that helps cause they're a fun trick.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #172 on: May 15, 2017, 12:15:45 PM »
I'm not sure if anybody cares, but I just figured out that if you want to do better fakie backside nosegrinds come at the ledge with an open stance, hips facing forward and do like a frontside quarter cab (I guess that's what you'd call it...half half cab sounds dumb to me...) onto the ledge. I used to come perfectly parallel, and that makes it a fling and pray thing. The open stance lets me aim and really lock in.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2017, 11:58:04 AM »
I finally landed a couple of nocomply bs 360 by watching how Cory Kennedy does it in the beginning of this clip. I used to put the front foot like I put it for nocomply 180s and I couldn't get the right spin.
It's a really enjoyable clip.

And It's On And It's On And It's On
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2017, 04:02:07 PM »
How do you do those Ryan Gallant fakie frontside 180s...? I guess mostly in the arms and having mad pop? shit looks so cool

3:06
www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-VRq4iRI8c

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1577
« Reply #175 on: May 17, 2017, 08:41:30 AM »
First off.....figure out what the tricks called....

kook nukem

« Reply #176 on: May 29, 2017, 09:21:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

According to several studies on this topic (mostly related to soccer /running) there should be no effect on your performance if you had sex the night before. It was even found that those people who had sex the night before a Marathon were faster than those without. No direct proof of course, but still. Boning within few hours before the session could, however,  have negative effects.  So make your Lady happy the night before. This will also make it easier for you to go skate (again!) without taking her somewhere  ;)

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/article/sex-and-athletic-performance

Amazing. Thank you.

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #177 on: May 29, 2017, 02:20:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

shits stupid
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #178 on: May 30, 2017, 01:04:04 AM »
Yeah not having sex the day before the session is pure bs. The stoke of great ass fucking can only add to the skating. My only concern would be having sex 5 minutes before the session and being on top. I sometimes fear that this would temporarily numb my knees.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 01:06:12 AM by Esquivel »
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #179 on: May 30, 2017, 02:22:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
fakie inward heels are easier than regular ones imho because you can pop/ flick in the same single motion. for regular ones I feel like you have to ollie first and the heave your leg off to the side way later. Also use J Gray's theory for pop on this trick; back toe shoe be in the back pocket to create leverage
[close]

Oh definitely easier fakie. But, I went from flinging everywhere to a solid 1 foot land
Best inward (and hardflip) tip i have is try opening you right shoulder to the right (if youre goofy) after popping, doing this will keep you board infront of you and will help you catch it 90ish degrees and whip it to full rotation. The Hardflip tip works the other way round, for a hardflip i rotate my right shoulder to the left. a few friends tried this tip and it helped them so i guess it has something to it