Author Topic: Los Angeles  (Read 955 times)

Dos Mef

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Los Angeles
« on: April 19, 2017, 01:51:34 AM »
Hey so I've made the plunge and am actually skating regularly again for the first time in a long time. I've been living in LA for about 5 years now but do not have a ton of friends here, and exactly one that skates. Currently am living in Torrance, but I'm mobile so I'm down to meet up with cool people just about anywhere around the greater LA area. I used to live in Van Nuys and know of a few good spots out that way and even one good DIY spot that hasn't been torn out yet. I lived in Monrovia after that so have some knowledge of the SGV and Pasadena. My only friend that skates lives in Glendale currently so have been exploring more places out that way too. Have recently made some solo trips downtown and to the Venice park. Have explored Long Beach as well and the South Bay as a whole a little but this is getting kind of silly going it alone mostly. I'm 30 and probably not the best skater ever anymore, but I am pretty funny and if you smoke weed you're in luck because I'll get you very stoned, constantly. I'm an adequate filmer if you need a dude. Let's do some fun shit this summer? If you're in like Orange county or San Diego feel free to respond to this too. Shit, if you're in the Inland Empire respond to this - am regularly in Riverside and San Bernadino for various things too. Hope to get some responses to this. Let's do it up.

IanBZHD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
Re: Los Angeles
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 11:29:35 AM »
Ayy, hit me up in the DM's.  ;D
I'm 25 and moved to LA almost 2 years ago, so also going through the not knowing anybody phase still.

I'm in the SGV area now, but close enough to downtown/pasadena/orange county/long beach to drive to.