Author Topic: Lord Div & Peabody Pro for Anti-Hero  (Read 5147 times)

jesus horse

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -43
Re: Lord Div & Peabody Pro for Anti-Hero
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2019, 05:10:25 PM »
Expand Quote
I have paid extensive attention to skateboarding over the past ten years and I can barely tell you who either of these dudes are, beyond members of the faceless Anti-Hero farm league... ironically enough, the only reason I know anything about Peabody is because of shit he did past the ten year cutoff.
[/quote
]https://images.app.goo.gl/1nyVT2ugw6xUrDHg8

Cover of Thrasher. Div is in all of P-Stone's Beer Series videos. Go watch Street League, Kook
[

Sorry, I have thought about my statement and I truly did not mean to offend anyone. I take it back.  Go wax the bottom of your razor scooter, Bitch.
[close]

whaaaaat

• Rep: 46
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2019, 06:01:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I have paid extensive attention to skateboarding over the past ten years and I can barely tell you who either of these dudes are, beyond members of the faceless Anti-Hero farm league... ironically enough, the only reason I know anything about Peabody is because of shit he did past the ten year cutoff.
[/quote

Cover of Thrasher. Div is in all of P-Stone's Beer Series videos. Go watch Street League, Kook
[

Sorry, I have thought about my statement and I truly did not mean to offend anyone. I take it back.  Go wax the bottom of your razor scooter, Bitch.
[close]

Yeah, your attention is probably not as "extensive" as you think.  Skateboarding is really big these days with lots of mini camps within, so it's forgiveable.
[close]

disintegration

• Rep: -114
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2019, 06:49:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[/quote

[

[close]

extensive attention?

[close]

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2019, 06:52:17 PM »
Div is the best human but it says here his membership has been canceled

As long as it means Patlanta is also actually cancelled, I can live with it.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2019, 07:11:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
https://images.app.goo.gl/1nyVT2ugw6xUrDHg8

He got a cover of Thrasher eight years ago!! There have only been 96 of those since, and every single
person who’s had one deserves a pro board!!! If you’re not into watching homie cam footage of dudes doing slashers and bonelesses in skateparks get the fuck out of skateboarding!!! 1 - 8 OUR LIFE WE DRINK BEER UNDER BRIDGES AND PRETEND WE AREN’T RICH
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

jesus horse

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2019, 07:37:24 PM »
Hey Slap, does my "rep" go up now?  Haaaahaaaa

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1211
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2019, 07:57:42 PM »

No.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

KDP

• Rep: 12
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2019, 12:04:24 AM »

Extensive attention.

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2019, 12:22:40 AM »
Neither of them are pro, they just got their own decks. That orange Peabody Dawg Shit board was a beauty, been out for awhile. The Div Yogrt deck is kinda ugly though.

Now they need to give Cedric and Albino a board. Surprised Gut hasn't had a deck in all these years either.
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2019, 01:10:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Neither of them are pro, they just got their own decks. That orange Peabody Dawg Shit board was a beauty, been out for awhile. The Div Yogrt deck is kinda ugly though.

Now they need to give Cedric and Albino a board. Surprised Gut hasn't had a deck in all these years either.
[close]

god, that is such a sweet board.
i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.

jesus horse

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2019, 01:58:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No.

;D Hey it was worth a shot