Author Topic: Daryl Angel  (Read 139152 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Daryl Angel
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2017, 09:10:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
These boards are an endless fountain of white knights.
[close]
Clarify that. Because really, you seem to be implying that you are a total pile of shit scumbag.
[close]

3wK
I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, but I'm assuming "wk" stands for white knight, and that white knight is an epithet for guys who act like BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF WOMEN are trying to play hero or look good for women, instead of just genuinely registering their disgust. That's pretty fucking stupid since I'm not single, nor do I think any women at all post or view my posts on this virtually 100% male message board community. Here's whats fucked up about you jumping to the "white knight" conclusion- those of you making that claim don't even understand why a person would be genuinely disgusted by a professional athlete beating the fuck out of a woman he supposedly loved. Your first thought is "nobody would actually mind that, he's just pretending to mind it to look good," instead of "wow, that girl went through something horrible, and the perpetrator is part of our community," and a feeling of disgust. You are worse than shit if that's your take on it, and you try to gaslight the situation by pretending those who find his actions unacceptable are just playing some sort of social justice warrior role on something that shouldn't be an issue. Nah man, fuck you.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2017, 09:17:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Clarify that. Because really, you seem to be implying that you are a total pile of shit scumbag.
[close]

3wK
[close]
I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, but I'm assuming "wk" stands for white knight, and that white knight is an epithet for guys who act like BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF WOMEN are trying to play hero or look good for women, instead of just genuinely registering their disgust. That's pretty fucking stupid since I'm not single, nor do I think any women at all post or view my posts on this virtually 100% male message board community. Here's whats fucked up about you jumping to the "white knight" conclusion- those of you making that claim don't even understand why a person would be genuinely disgusted by a professional athlete beating the fuck out of a woman he supposedly loved. Your first thought is "nobody would actually mind that, he's just pretending to mind it to look good," instead of "wow, that girl went through something horrible, and the perpetrator is part of our community," and a feeling of disgust. You are worse than shit if that's your take on it, and you try to gaslight the situation by pretending those who find his actions unacceptable are just playing some sort of social justice warrior role on something that shouldn't be an issue. Nah man, fuck you.

I think it's a combination of the rush to judgement with no definitive proof, and sticking your nose in someone else's business to boost your sense of self worth instead of actually trying to help the situation you're upping yourself off of. Between you being shy when it comes to saying nigga and feeling good about yourself even though you didn't do anything to help the alleged victim, there's probably a Louis CK stand up routine that's applicable to every facet of your being.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2017, 09:37:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

3wK
[close]
[close]

I think it's a combination of the rush to judgement with no definitive proof, and sticking your nose in someone else's business to boost your sense of self worth instead of actually trying to help the situation you're upping yourself off of. Between you being shy when it comes to saying nigga and feeling good about yourself even though you didn't do anything to help the alleged victim, there's probably a Louis CK stand up routine that's applicable to every facet of your being.
What rush to judgement? The photos and her testimony she got beaten up are clear evidence. Are we as a community just supposed to accept that? We talk shit about everything else, but beating women is out of bounds? And who is boosting who's self-worth? Registering disgust isn't really boosting anybody's self-worth, its saying that its fucked up, just like a lot of other shit we hate on here. But somehow, when the topic of beating women comes up your response is "sticking your nose in someone else's business to boost your sense of self worth instead of actually trying to help the situation you're upping yourself off of." Again, nobody gains anything by saying a woman beater is a piece of shit.
And the fact that I don't use racial slurs means what exactly? I'm pretty sure it just means that I'm not an asshole, like you, the kind of person who thinks its wrong to NOT use racial slurs. I've never made any statement about not using racial slurs, you just correctly assumed I don't, and are ANGRY about that fact. Seriously, what kind of fucked up morality are you trying to convince people of? You are judging more than anybody else here. You are moral signalling more than anybody else here. Your morals are "people who don't like beating women are just trying to make themselves look good, and you are a pussy if you don't use racial slurs." What exactly are you getting out of trying to argue that point?
And if you think that a guy who regularly acknowledges and mocks white privilege is making fun of people for not being a racist asshole, I don't think you actually understand Louis CK's humor...like at all.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2017, 09:54:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

3wK
[close]
[close]

[close]
What rush to judgement? The photos and her testimony she got beaten up are clear evidence. Are we as a community just supposed to accept that? We talk shit about everything else, but beating women is out of bounds? And who is boosting who's self-worth? Registering disgust isn't really boosting anybody's self-worth, its saying that its fucked up, just like a lot of other shit we hate on here. But somehow, when the topic of beating women comes up your response is "sticking your nose in someone else's business to boost your sense of self worth instead of actually trying to help the situation you're upping yourself off of." Again, nobody gains anything by saying a woman beater is a piece of shit.
And the fact that I don't use racial slurs means what exactly? I'm pretty sure it just means that I'm not an asshole, like you, the kind of person who thinks its wrong to NOT use racial slurs. I've never made any statement about not using racial slurs, you just correctly assumed I don't, and are ANGRY about that fact. Seriously, what kind of fucked up morality are you trying to convince people of? You are judging more than anybody else here. You are moral signalling more than anybody else here. Your morals are "people who don't like beating women are just trying to make themselves look good, and you are a pussy if you don't use racial slurs." What exactly are you getting out of trying to argue that point?
And if you think that a guy who regularly acknowledges and mocks white privilege is making fun of people for not being a racist asshole, I don't think you actually understand Louis CK's humor...like at all.

You omitted the word nigga from a direct TK quote, "Be mad at the guy negotiating your deals"- You. It's someone else's words, don't let your white guilt prevent you from accurately quoting source material.

Be real here. Most people flocked here to ego stroke, because social media is about creating an online persona that you want to project. I don't see anyone actually doing shit about the situation, I just see a bunch of finger pointing. Calling a spade a spade is empty talk unless you play your hand, so do something to back up your word or leave it for someone else who actually cares to address it.

Also, I can tell you're a grade school teacher and not a lawyer. Show me definitively connected proof that links Daryl Angel to this and I'll be the first person to bite my tongue, but you're shit out of luck if you're taking two pics that were taken years apart with no mention of Daryl out of the victims mouth. I'm talking about something that would actually hold up in court, not something that would be thrown out because Gip Esq was trying to use a game of connect the dots in his discovery package.

You're probably the type to think the Webster definition of assault is the same as the legal definition.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2017, 10:03:13 AM »
All I have to offer is Daryl Angel is one of the few Chocolate flow vortex guys I'm glad didn't make it on. He fell off after Chocolate flow.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2017, 11:01:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

3wK
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

You omitted the word nigga from a direct TK quote, "Be mad at the guy negotiating your deals"- You. It's someone else's words, don't let your white guilt prevent you from accurately quoting source material.

Be real here. Most people flocked here to ego stroke, because social media is about creating an online persona that you want to project. I don't see anyone actually doing shit about the situation, I just see a bunch of finger pointing. Calling a spade a spade is empty talk unless you play your hand, so do something to back up your word or leave it for someone else who actually cares to address it.

Also, I can tell you're a grade school teacher and not a lawyer. Show me definitively connected proof that links Daryl Angel to this and I'll be the first person to bite my tongue, but you're shit out of luck if you're taking two pics that were taken years apart with no mention of Daryl out of the victims mouth. I'm talking about something that would actually hold up in court, not something that would be thrown out because Gip Esq was trying to use a game of connect the dots in his discovery package.

You're probably the type to think the Webster definition of assault is the same as the legal definition.
Actually, it was an allusion, not a direct quote. Why does that upset you? Does a world without racial slurs scare you? Does a world where social mores don't allow you to be openly racist threaten you? Clearly it does.
And publicly calling a person out is doing something.
And nobody is allowed to be offended by beating up women unless its in court? Slap is now a legal court room?
 You are so full of shit and you know it. The "white knight" claim isn't a claim that somebody is jumping to conclusions, its that somebody is PRETENDING to have TOO MUCH sympathy for women, based on the assumption they are trying to get laid. That's not happening here. A guy beat the shit out of a woman, and people are genuinely disgusted. But now you try to move the goal posts and pretend that the white knight claim is just a claim people are jumping to conclusions, its not. White knight is a derogatory term alt-right/kek loving 4chan trash use to insult people who have sympathy for women. Don't try to pretend like its anything different you disingenuous trash

Brent212

• Rep: 1
« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2017, 11:05:25 AM »
Jesus fucking christ, how do two people write giant amounts of text arguing with each other without realizing that one person is mad that the other is assuming Daryl Angel is the woman beater and the other person isn't saying anything about Daryl Angel being involved? I know that's not all you're arguing about, but you could probably save some keystrokes if Matthew figured out Gip isn't jumping to conclusions about Daryl and Gip figured out that's part of what Matthew's accusing you of.

EDIT: Okay, after seeing Gip's latest reply maybe he is claiming Daryl did it. I thought he was just saying it's not being a "white knight" when one doesn't hide their disgust with a chick getting beat up.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 11:08:21 AM by Brent212 »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2017, 11:46:40 AM »
Jesus fucking christ, how do two people write giant amounts of text arguing with each other without realizing that one person is mad that the other is assuming Daryl Angel is the woman beater and the other person isn't saying anything about Daryl Angel being involved? I know that's not all you're arguing about, but you could probably save some keystrokes if Matthew figured out Gip isn't jumping to conclusions about Daryl and Gip figured out that's part of what Matthew's accusing you of.

EDIT: Okay, after seeing Gip's latest reply maybe he is claiming Daryl did it. I thought he was just saying it's not being a "white knight" when one doesn't hide their disgust with a chick getting beat up.

Nah, you had it right the first time. My point isn't whether or not he did it, but whether or not we can discuss whether or not he did it without being awful people.
The thing is, he's not mad that I'm saying Daryl Angel is involved, he's mad I don't like women beaters/beating up women, and that I don't use racial slurs. He's trying to use shitty logic to make that perspective palatable.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1212
« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2017, 12:26:44 PM »
Clearly everyone defending the beating and degradation of this woman just wants to sleep with her. It's the only reason we should ever express disgust in a situation like that, if it may lead to humping. We should mind our own business because this way we can assure no issues are ever brought to light, at the risk of jumping to conclusions. It's best we just sweep this case of abuse under the rug and move the heck on. I mean, shoot, it happened months ago, it's not like she'd hook up with us even if she knew we were basic human beings capable of sympathy in the slightest.

CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2017, 12:43:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

3wK
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Actually, it was an allusion, not a direct quote. Why does that upset you? Does a world without racial slurs scare you? Does a world where social mores don't allow you to be openly racist threaten you? Clearly it does.
And nobody is allowed to be offended by beating up women unless its in court? Slap is now a legal court room?
 You are so full of shit and you know it. The "white knight" claim isn't a claim that somebody is jumping to conclusions, its that somebody is PRETENDING to have TOO MUCH sympathy for women, based on the assumption they are trying to get laid. That's not happening here. A guy beat the shit out of a woman, and people are genuinely disgusted. But now you try to move the goal posts and pretend that the white knight claim is just a claim people are jumping to conclusions, its not. White knight is a derogatory term alt-right/kek loving 4chan trash use to insult people who have sympathy for women. Don't try to pretend like its anything different you disingenuous trash

You're way too in your feelings about this, while I'm trying to approach it logically. It's okay though, bc you're always right and everyone else isn't. I just think it's cool that no one can have a conversation with you, all because you wait for your turn to speak when you should be listening.

Maggie

• Rep: -65488
« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2017, 01:25:47 PM »
Gip, you seem to feel strongly about a situation you know little about

rob brink will be here in a few minutes to clear things up

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2017, 01:31:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

3wK
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

You're way too in your feelings about this, while I'm trying to approach it logically. It's okay though, bc you're always right and everyone else isn't. I just think it's cool that no one can have a conversation with you, all because you wait for your turn to speak when you should be listening.
No, you are approaching it like a Milo Fanboy proud boy douche. Go jerk off loser.

Mikey

• Rep: -8
    • Mikey Duran Photo avatar image
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2017, 02:24:29 PM »
I was always a big fan of Daryl until i moved to LA and found out everynody hates him.  Those posts are 100% about him and its pretty known in the industry.  Not defending him whatsoever, he should face severe consequences for putting somebody through that, but for what its worth he was an alcoholic and ive heard he is sober now.  Fucked situation, terrible guy.
i've seen him out drinking in portland probably like 3 months ago

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2213
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2017, 02:34:38 PM »
Expand Quote
I was always a big fan of Daryl until i moved to LA and found out everynody hates him.  Those posts are 100% about him and its pretty known in the industry.  Not defending him whatsoever, he should face severe consequences for putting somebody through that, but for what its worth he was an alcoholic and ive heard he is sober now.  Fucked situation, terrible guy.
[close]
i've seen him out drinking in portland probably like 3 months ago
That was water with a lemon wedge bro.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Maggie

• Rep: -65488
« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2017, 02:43:09 PM »
also why does Gip always make it political? he should change his avatar. i don't come here to read political discourse..

7 year old

« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2017, 03:08:32 PM »
I just come here for the medical advice

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #106 on: June 07, 2017, 03:11:32 PM »
I just come here for the medical advice dog drugs

fixed
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

penile papules

• Rep: 0
« Reply #107 on: June 07, 2017, 04:01:41 PM »
What should I do when the fat girl doesn't stop hitting me?

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2017, 04:11:07 PM »
What should I do when the fat girl doesn't stop hitting me?
Call Daryl?

im probably lying

shit_for_brains

« Reply #109 on: June 07, 2017, 04:17:49 PM »
You should fuck her

penile papules

• Rep: 0
« Reply #110 on: June 07, 2017, 04:27:18 PM »
You should fuck her
Shes not hot like the security guard in the numbers video though. Her hands are huge and she puts all her weight behind the blows.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #111 on: June 07, 2017, 04:28:38 PM »
Take the blows like a man and say "you should see the other guy."

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2017, 04:47:25 PM »
If shes lying (like my ex) I'll never blow her back out. Ever.

uncle ducky do

• Rep: -110
« Reply #113 on: June 10, 2017, 12:29:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This is where we are at with feminism these days, a bunch of dudes frothing at the mouth to condemn someone they don't know of abuse, based off another person they don't knows instagram post.   Also worth noting OP made his account just to post this.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 02:35:29 PM by uncle ducky do »

uncle ducky do

« Reply #114 on: June 10, 2017, 12:36:15 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Nah, you had it right the first time. My point isn't whether or not he did it, but whether or not we can discuss whether or not he did it without being awful people.
The thing is, he's not mad that I'm saying Daryl Angel is involved, he's mad I don't like women beaters/beating up women, and that I don't use racial slurs. He's trying to use shitty logic to make that perspective palatable.

Damn I should read the whole thread before I make responses.  What the other dude shut you the fuck down with is spot on Gip, and you are absolutely blinded from logic by your social justice leanings.  No one is defending abuse, but you have no problem pretending that's what we are doing in order to play the hero.  I refuse to believe you are this stupid.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 01:20:21 PM by uncle ducky do »

uncle ducky do

« Reply #115 on: June 10, 2017, 12:44:45 PM »
Basically my point is, you can bet Daryl Angel knows about this thread, and if he is not guilty, (or even remotely involved, since there is no mention of him in the post) I would be pretty fucking bummed if I were him.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2213
« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2017, 12:55:05 PM »
Basically my point is, you can bet Daryl Angel knows about this thread, and if he is not guilty, (or even remotely involved, since there is no mention of him in the post) I would be pretty fucking bummed if I were him.
Over some time it'll all be forgotten about anyways,that girl's post that started the allegations it was Daryl (and this whole thread) is a year old. It's a shitty thing,but I'm sure if anyone brings it up to Daryl he'll explain. Involved or not.

I know a dude that recently broke up with a longtime girlfriend, a week or so later she shares on instagram some pictures of her bruised and beaten up face/body,didnt tag him but it was obviously him. Dude was pissed and bummed and a lot of people gave him mad shit for it,but it never went any further than that.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2017, 02:07:41 PM »
"I know a dude that recently broke up with a longtime girlfriend, a week or so later she shares on instagram some pictures of her bruised and beaten up face/body,didnt tag him but it was obviously him. Dude was pissed and bummed and a lot of people gave him mad shit for it,but it never went any further than that."

Yes, this is exactly what I was talking about in my first post. My ex did this same shit, just not on instagram. She said I "would put my hands on her" when I got pissed. Told the entire town this bullshit before she moved away. Worst thing I've ever had to deal with.

uncle ducky do

« Reply #118 on: June 10, 2017, 02:49:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

3wK
[close]

Oh so now you know for a fact that not only did Daryl for sure kick her ass, he told her he loved her too!  How could he do that to the one he claimed to love so much! Gipper you don't know shit about shit.   OP made their account to post this year old pic from instagram with no mention of Daryl Angel in it all and it's instantly gospel to you.   Everyone is a racist, everyone is misogynistic, you are a fucking white knight level 60 in full raid gear.

asakusa75

« Reply #119 on: June 10, 2017, 04:16:02 PM »
Expand Quote
I just come here for the medical advice dog drugs
[close]

fixed

+1. Keep up the good work.