Author Topic: Daryl Angel  (Read 139082 times)

chipped tail

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
Re: Daryl Angel
« Reply #210 on: May 18, 2018, 02:55:25 PM »
there is literally no incentive in the Skate Industry to keep Angel and Jessee a part of the upper echelon of skaters. The world is swimming with talent that aren't neo-Nazis or hitting women because they are cowards. It will be interesting/cool to see what the fallout is of companies that continue to support trash human beings. Would be nice to see Indy, Habitat, Cons, and other companies lose some backing, profit, and support from the millions of skaters in the world. Kick them off or be boycotted. My current companies I back: Krooked, Thunder, Spitfire Wheels and Bearings, Huf, Dickies and Carhartt, Active Rideshop. If I found out that any of these companies knew they had a racist, wife-beater, coward, murderer, etc. on their team, I'd immediately boycott if they knew and did nothing...
Active Rideshop? no.

Harem

« Reply #211 on: May 18, 2018, 02:56:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Yeah, that's the same face everybody makes when they're hearing a story about a pissed off husband throwing a fucking bike pump at their wife in a car
[close]

Also the same face one makes when hearing about a screwdriver rape.
[close]

someone start tallying up the amount of dry snitching on weekend buzz
[close]
My favorite dry snitching moment actually happened on Free Lunch. Jeremy Leabres said his mom (who is a cop) asked him if he knew Patrick Melcher who was supposedly selling coke.

Patrick Melcher is known by the Mexican cartel :o

Can we talk about Daryl's pathetic excuse of a company, 'Castle Bolts'?

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 997
« Reply #212 on: May 18, 2018, 08:24:45 PM »
Never knew he had a company, but I did hear that he’s a woman beating piece of shit that attempts to bury or delete any posts that shine light on his shitty behavior.

Pigeon

« Reply #213 on: May 18, 2018, 08:46:31 PM »
Expand Quote
there is literally no incentive in the Skate Industry to keep Angel and Jessee a part of the upper echelon of skaters. The world is swimming with talent that aren't neo-Nazis or hitting women because they are cowards. It will be interesting/cool to see what the fallout is of companies that continue to support trash human beings. Would be nice to see Indy, Habitat, Cons, and other companies lose some backing, profit, and support from the millions of skaters in the world. Kick them off or be boycotted. My current companies I back: Krooked, Thunder, Spitfire Wheels and Bearings, Huf, Dickies and Carhartt, Active Rideshop. If I found out that any of these companies knew they had a racist, wife-beater, coward, murderer, etc. on their team, I'd immediately boycott if they knew and did nothing...
[close]
Active Rideshop? no.
Active posted some emojis on Jason’s Jessee’s apology post. Now, c...999 has to support an actual skate shop.

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #214 on: May 18, 2018, 08:47:14 PM »

you cant support deluxe man there all nazis too

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #215 on: May 18, 2018, 09:57:37 PM »
Do you draw the line at wife-beater or beating on women who you aren't married (or in a relationship with such as Daryl's case) to, because otherwise, I'd stop buying stuff from a company that supports TNT.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #216 on: May 21, 2018, 07:09:18 AM »
Hey Daryl – going to comment like you said you were going to, or was that just bullshit you were feeding Tate to delete a thread about you knocking women around?

Thrillho

• Rep: 133
« Reply #217 on: May 21, 2018, 08:44:06 AM »
He commented a heart and a fire on Jason Je⚡⚡ee's letter to Santa, so he's not super busy.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #218 on: May 21, 2018, 09:36:48 AM »
He commented a heart and a fire on Jason Je⚡⚡ee's letter to Santa, so he's not super busy.

I think it's clear that he's never busy.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Pigeon

« Reply #219 on: May 21, 2018, 09:42:12 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I asked him if he beats women, on one of his Instagram comments, and got blocked in less than a minute. He has better response time than an emergency dispatcher.

Level 40 Human Fedora

• Rep: -46
« Reply #220 on: May 21, 2018, 09:46:49 AM »
I heard the other day that this dude is now banned from San Jose.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #221 on: May 21, 2018, 12:35:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I asked him if he beats women, on one of his Instagram comments, and got blocked in less than a minute. He has better response time than an emergency dispatcher.

Guess he got tired of blocking people and just went private on his account. Stoked his ex hasn't taken the past post down.

Shuh

• Rep: 3
« Reply #222 on: May 23, 2018, 11:14:22 AM »
Daryl ain't getting a pass if Jason keeps getting lambasted even when he apologized while Daryl keeps quite on Instagram

micky682

« Reply #223 on: May 24, 2018, 04:34:42 PM »
Keep this thread alive.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #224 on: May 24, 2018, 06:49:06 PM »
Mentioned in the Jason Jessee Vice article, why not interview him on his past actions if he's feeling so positive about change?

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/59q343/skateboarding-icon-jason-jessee-is-under-fire-for-use-of-swastikas-and-racist-remarks

Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Battery Aziz

• Rep: -1
« Reply #225 on: May 24, 2018, 07:08:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Yeah, that's the same face everybody makes when they're hearing a story about a pissed off husband throwing a fucking bike pump at their wife in a car
[close]

[close]

[close]
My favorite dry snitching moment actually happened on Free Lunch. Jeremy Leabres said his mom (who is a cop) asked him if he knew Patrick Melcher who was supposedly selling coke.
[close]

Palace was taken so Castle will do...

SIMPLY

• Rep: 32
« Reply #226 on: May 24, 2018, 07:12:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Palace was taken so Castle will do...

10/10

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #227 on: May 24, 2018, 07:16:14 PM »
I think it's important while we have this momentum going and the industry watching to keep pressing this issue. Daryl should not get off the hook if Jason didn't, considering his offense is at least equally fucked up.

AH1888 skateboards

• Rep: -24
« Reply #228 on: May 24, 2018, 07:41:24 PM »
Nike does NOT stand proudly behind human equality in skateboarding and beyond if they choose to keep the women beater on the team. Burn your nikes to end spousal abuse towards women.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #229 on: May 24, 2018, 07:47:44 PM »
I think it's important while we have this momentum going and the industry watching to keep pressing this issue. Daryl should not get off the hook if Jason didn't, considering his offense is at least equally fucked up.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #230 on: May 24, 2018, 10:23:34 PM »
Has anyone tried emailing or DMing Vice or the author of the Jason Jessee article with this thread?

lilboosie

• Rep: 226
« Reply #231 on: May 25, 2018, 12:21:38 AM »
Has anyone tried emailing or DMing Vice or the author of the Jason Jessee article with this thread?

vice wont care(publicize) until its 50+ pages

disintegration

• Rep: -114
« Reply #232 on: May 25, 2018, 12:51:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

vice wont care(publicize) until its 50+ pages

Let's make it to 50 then! This feels good that we have a voice and attention is being brought to these fucked up underlying issues in Skateboarding.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #233 on: May 25, 2018, 08:17:17 AM »
The whole messageboard has given Daryl a while to respond to this and confront the issue. He keeps ignoring it and trying to delete any attempt of conversation about it. He put up a vague instagram post about "making mistakes" but immediately deleted it. It's obvious he's willing to let it go until somebody writes the story about him, which is a fucking stupid, cowardly choice.

Shuh

• Rep: 3
« Reply #234 on: May 25, 2018, 11:53:04 AM »
Jason Jesse is suspended for Santa Cruz and Cons, comon let's keep this alive

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #235 on: May 25, 2018, 12:07:17 PM »
Daryl must be sweating right now after Jason's thing.
 Its funny, because you know who else lives in fear, not certain of what terrible things are going to happen next?

Battery victims.
Victims of domestic violence.
People like the girl Daryl beat the shit out of.
This is almost perfect karma. The only thing is, his victims didn't just fear what was coming, the terrible thing happened to them.
Vice, get on this, because you know cowards like Phelps/Thrasher won't. They are so punk rock that they won't report on something that happened in the skate community because nike doesn't want them to. You also know that Nike and others won't take responsibility until a media outlet like Vice actually reports on this.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #236 on: May 25, 2018, 12:18:58 PM »
#slapgotmetoo
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #237 on: May 25, 2018, 12:24:33 PM »
Slap should compile a list of everyone who did something similar or relatable to this then see how fast dudes get dropped.

Battery Aziz

• Rep: -1
« Reply #238 on: May 25, 2018, 12:33:27 PM »

Budgie Lasek

« Reply #239 on: May 25, 2018, 12:36:17 PM »
If Slapileaks had the power to J Jessee all guilty parties within professional skateboarding it would be interesting to see who was even left standing. So many dudes have done/said seriously questionable and fucked up shit. I wonder if D Way is sweating right now?