Author Topic: Daryl Angel  (Read 139257 times)

baustin

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 117
Re: Daryl Angel
« Reply #360 on: June 13, 2018, 07:41:07 AM »
Can anyone confirm he is truly of Habitat? He doesn't have a board in the new Charley Harper series, and I strangely haven't seen those Bob's Burgers decks anywhere except "coming soon" on Tactics. Maybe they're still weighing the situation...

Stoop Kid 2.0

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #361 on: June 14, 2018, 05:02:45 AM »
So is he of? This can’t leave the first page until there is solid evidence he is of. Pics from a euro tm or it didn’t happen.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
« Reply #362 on: June 14, 2018, 01:22:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Can anyone confirm he is truly of Habitat? He doesn't have a board in the new Charley Harper series, and I strangely haven't seen those Bob's Burgers decks anywhere except "coming soon" on Tactics. Maybe they're still weighing the situation...
[close]

He is definitely off. Also just moved to New York for his 'next chapter' in life.
Domestic violence in a new city? Avoiding his child and baby momma? Good riddance

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #363 on: June 14, 2018, 07:55:29 PM »
You know what’s gnarly about this one? Unlike 1010, nobody came out of the woodwork to support him.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Hoeboi

• Rep: -362
« Reply #364 on: June 14, 2018, 09:00:17 PM »
You know what’s gnarly about this one? Unlike 1010, nobody came out of the woodwork to support him.

wearing swastikas is one thing but whooping your girlfriends ass is a whole other story. no one in their right mind would condone that. im actually surprised this didn't gain more momentum than the 10/10 saga.

bad joke

• Rep: 156
« Reply #365 on: June 14, 2018, 09:13:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Word around PDX is he got the boot from Habitat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[close]

This has been confirmed, he's off.
[close]

By who?
[close]

A very reliable source that I'd rather not give away.
[close]

euro tm that's your cue ^^

allo allo oui

een fact darreel anhel ees ah how do you say got the boooot from abheetat

ee ees kaputnik

rest een pee darreel

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #366 on: June 14, 2018, 09:19:27 PM »
saw him at max fish last week and im pretty sure someone threw a drink in his face...

Hoeboi

« Reply #367 on: June 14, 2018, 09:22:56 PM »
this really is a fate worse than death. i once choked my girl out in the bedroom but she wanted it. i still felt like a pile of shit afterwards though

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #368 on: June 14, 2018, 10:16:02 PM »
this really is a fate worse than death. i once choked my girl out in the bedroom but she wanted it. i still felt like a pile of shit afterwards though
You can't choke out a body pillow

JosephSmith

• Rep: 49
« Reply #369 on: June 14, 2018, 10:21:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think the new ones have A.I.

Hoeboi

« Reply #370 on: June 15, 2018, 01:17:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ya but after 5 years is there really a difference?

dumptruck12

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: -104
« Reply #371 on: June 15, 2018, 03:07:40 AM »
This thread is dumb. Who fuckin cares

JamesFardy

• Rep: 65
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #372 on: June 15, 2018, 06:55:01 AM »
Daryl can you just confirm if you are of Habitat ?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #373 on: June 15, 2018, 07:08:58 AM »
Wow that's really tough that he has to take all the money he made from fucking around on a skateboard for over a decade and sit in exile in the wasteland of Manhattan

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #374 on: June 15, 2018, 07:56:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

wearing swastikas is one thing but whooping your girlfriends ass is a whole other story. no one in their right mind would condone that. im actually surprised this didn't gain more momentum than the 10/10 saga.

What is 10/10? Is this an autocorrect or did some new terminology come up that I missed?
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

Body Double

« Reply #375 on: June 15, 2018, 08:00:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

What is 10/10? Is this an autocorrect or did some new terminology come up that I missed?

JJ is and always will be Jake Johnson.

J is the 10th letter of the alphabet. Jesse James. 1010.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 08:30:24 AM by Body Double »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #376 on: June 15, 2018, 08:11:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Do you even 1 8?

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #377 on: June 15, 2018, 11:41:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I think the new ones have A.I.

I just spit out my coffee.

verylowimpact

• Rep: -169
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #378 on: June 15, 2018, 11:43:03 AM »
saw him at max fish last week and im pretty sure someone threw a drink in his face...

I really hope this happened. LMAO.

dumptruck12

« Reply #379 on: June 15, 2018, 03:14:55 PM »
Everyone is so quick to hop on the “I know every fact about everyone” bandwagon. So someone posts some shit about him on slap and it’s automatically true? For fuck sakes, go skate!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 06:37:27 AM by dumptruck12 »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #380 on: June 15, 2018, 03:21:17 PM »
Everyone is so quick to hop on the “I know every fact about everyone” bandwagon. So someone posts some shit about him on slap and it’s automatically true? For fuck sales, go skate!
"Go skate"
Ah the last bastion of the denialist.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #381 on: June 15, 2018, 03:29:16 PM »
Everyone is so quick to hop on the “I know every fact about everyone” bandwagon. So someone posts some shit about him on slap and it’s automatically true? For fuck sales, go skate!

For fuck sales?? Yeah man CHOW!

euro tm

« Reply #382 on: June 15, 2018, 03:39:03 PM »
Wow that's really tough that he has to take all the money he made from fucking around on a skateboard for over a decade and sit in exile in the wasteland of Manhattan

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #383 on: June 15, 2018, 08:19:37 PM »
Pack it in matey, it will soon be a wrap for ol Beater Daryl. And fuck all of you that speak against this thread, this situation is ten fold worse than what we know about 10/10, and if it takes 50 years to come to life it still happened. Don't forget that the largest part of skating is kids and we don't want or youth poisoned, this new gen is resourceful on social media and web, they could track down this buried assault. 

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #384 on: June 16, 2018, 01:03:50 AM »
Just wanna remind y’all that both Tony Trujillo and Andy Roy’s girlfriend have both confirmed he punched her several times. They argued about the details, but Trujillo said he hit her then came up with bullshit reasons it was ok. Then “somehow” everybody’s posts about the event and the thread about it vanished.
I mean, say what you will about Daryl and JJ, they both deserve it. But Tony’s assault on a woman was completely swept under the rug.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #385 on: June 16, 2018, 01:40:40 AM »
Just wanna remind y’all that both Tony Trujillo and Andy Roy’s girlfriend have both confirmed he punched her several times. They argued about the details, but Trujillo said he hit her then came up with bullshit reasons it was ok. Then “somehow” everybody’s posts about the event and the thread about it vanished.
I mean, say what you will about Daryl and JJ, they both deserve it. But Tony’s assault on a woman was completely swept under the rug.

Jenkem is fuckin' up by not having interviewed "Dirtbag P" (or whatever her username was) yet.

dumptruck12

« Reply #386 on: June 16, 2018, 06:38:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
"Go skate"
says the kid who’s icon is a picture of the movie kids which is about a guy giving a bunch of girls aids and not giving a fuck...

Sad Hippo

« Reply #387 on: June 16, 2018, 07:50:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Jenkem is fuckin' up by not having interviewed "Dirtbag P" (or whatever her username was) yet.
When are we going to stop relying on Jenkem to be some bastion of skate journalism? They’re beholden to their ad dollars and that’s it.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #388 on: June 16, 2018, 08:18:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
"Go skate"
[close]
says the kid who’s icon is a picture of the movie kids which is about a guy giving a bunch of girls aids and not giving a fuck...
Yeah bud, get mad. That's what I'm all about and promote it.

Doroteo Arango

• Rep: -28
« Reply #389 on: June 16, 2018, 05:43:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
When are we going to stop relying on Jenkem to be some bastion of skate journalism? They’re beholden to their ad dollars and that’s it.

arent they all it cost money to provide content